Chapter 23 – Shopping and the Mysterious Cube
2k 9 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 23 - Shopping and the Mysterious Cube.

"Well then, where should we go first?" Iris muttered as we left the building.

"Shouldn't we get clothing first?" I suggested.

"Ah! There was that!" She said as Alisha tilted her head to the side as she showed visible confusion.

"I wonder what fits them.." Iris muttered in her breath as she stared at the two of us like a pervert causing Alisha to tremble.

"Stop it!" I said as I hugged Alisha who was shaking from the perverted gaze of Iris.

"Ah-sorry!" She said after realizing what she was doing.

"Anyways, I have figured out where to go now, let's get going?" She said.

"Sure." I said as Alisha nodded as well before we started walking around the town before ending up in a small store with no signs at all, as usual, the store is made with some kind of wood with some glasses at the front to display several clothes.

The clothes being displayed were different from what I thought they would be in a medieval world, the clothes were very modern looking with a cute pink one-piece dress being displayed alone.

"Excuse us!" Iris shouted as she opened the door and entered the building before we followed behind her.

"Oh, it is you again Iris, looking for some clothes?" A small girl said, by small, I mean really small, even smaller than Alisha.

"No, it's for these two." Iris said before the tiny girl noticed us and nodded with her eyes shining.

"Where did you find these two unpolished gems?!" The tiny girl said as she circled around me and Alisha a few times.

"You don't have to ask, just find them clothes that would fit them!" Iris said as the tiny girl nodded and ran around the store picking some clothes.

"Who was that, she is scary!" I said as Alisha hid behind me.

There, there, this world has too many weirdos!

"Well, she is Yukina, who despite her appearance, is a very well known fashion designer in the Kingdom." Iris said as we followed her onto a small comfortable bench.

"Is that so, is there anyone not weird here?" I asked as Iris shook her head, there really isn't any right?

It didn't take long before the tiny girl, Yukina came back holding almost 20 different pieces of dresses on her hand.

Yes, it was all dress, not even a single pants or something that was comfortable enough to move around! 

"Can we even afford all those?!" I asked as I felt a chill on my spine, if we take into account that she is a famous fashion designer then all these dresses should be expensive right?!

"Don't worry, go try them out!" She said as she dragged us with her two arms towards what seems to be a dressing room.

"Now, go try them!" She said as Alisha and I were pushed onto a fancy dressing room with mirrors on every side except where the door was located.

"Uhh, which one should we go first?" I asked Alisha as she stared at a cute pink lace dress.

"You want that?" I asked her before she nodded as I took the dress and slowly unclothed her, which revealed her smooth skin that was very soft to touch.

After staring at her skin for a short while, I then dressed her up before I changed up her hairstyle to fit the dress she picked, I, of course, used my knowledge from my previous life.

After I had finished dressing her up, she looked at herself in the mirror a few times while having a bright red face as well as a bright smile.

"Do you like it?" I asked before she nodded cutely.

"We'll get that then." I said before I picked several ones for myself and tested them out, of course, whatever I am getting is also what Alisha is getting because our body was exactly the same.

It took a while before we finally got out of the dressing room wearing Alisha's pick which was the pink dress.

Immediately after we got out of the dressing room, Iris and Yukina were already waiting there with blood flowing out of their nose.

"Wha-what is wrong?" I asked as I felt a threat before the two of them rushed towards us with their bleeding noses.

"Cute!" The two of them shouted in unison as they circled around us in supersonic speed.

"Uhh, where do we pay?" I asked as the two of them stared at us with glowing eyes.

Sensing something was wrong, I tried to run with Alisha only to be blocked off by the two.

"Oh no, you can have those for free." Yukina said as she approached us with a creepy smile.

"But, the two of you have to act as a model for the shop!" She added.

"Can we decline and pay normally?!" I asked as Alisha hid behind me.

"No can do!" She said as Iris nodded.

Iris, you traitor!!!

Having no way of escape, Alisha and I ended up signing the contract which lasts until we leave the town in which once every while, we have to come back here and wear a matching dress to be photographed for a poster.

And yes, this world has cameras which shocked me, as I never expected one to exist here. The efficiency of the camera is very low though but still, it is impressive enough for this world to have cameras.

After we finished discussing what was needed, we left the shop with Iris staying behind to talk about several things with Yukina leaving me and Alisha on our own to navigate through the town.

After we left the shop, we started walking around before being enticed by a sweet smell which was skewers and ended up buying a lot and eating them as we traced back our way to Iris's home.

Tracing our way was even harder as we had to look for several landmarks such as unusual buildings and signs which took us almost 20 minutes before we arrived a few distances away from Iris's home.

While, we were slowly approaching her home. Something suddenly fell on the floor, which caused Alisha and me to be surprised, the object that fell was a small black cube at the size of a Rubik's cube with blue veins all around it.

82