Chapter 42 – Tour.
1.2k 22 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 42 - Tour.

 

“What was that?” I muttered as I woke up from the strange scene, who was that girl and what connection does that dream have with me, I don’t remember knowing anyone the same height as Alisha and I, I thought as I looked at Alisha who was sleeping peacefully as the morning light struck on her cheeks.

 

“Whatever, as long as it won’t bring harm to us.” I muttered as I smiled at the sleeping Alisha who suddenly twitched before opening her eyes and staring at me before rubbing her eyes and smiling back.

 

“Morning, Althea!” She said as she rose from the bed before stretching her arms up in the air, as she looked at Nahrin, who was sleeping quietly.

 

“Morning as well, Alisha.” I said as I combed her messy morning hair using my hands while secretly smiling as the fragrance of her shampoo entered my nose.


“Want to take a quick bath first?” I suggested as she nodded before I took our towels and selected two different dresses for today, the one I am having will be a navy blue v-neck dress while for Alisha, I selected a pink one-piece dress along with a cute hair pin before we headed inside the bath and dipped on the bathtub.

 

Soon, almost an hour passed as we left the bath and dried ourselves before wearing our individual dress. This is surprisingly the only time we dress differently, almost everything we wear are the same, now that I think about it, it is surprising how they manage to differentiate us, I thought as we exited the bathroom and sat at the bed with Nahrin, the wolf cub instantly hopping onto Alisha.

 

How rude, what about me? I don’t exist right, I know! I’ll go cry in the corner, I thought to myself as I smiled at the two.

 

“Well then, do you have any plan on where to head first?” I asked as she looked at me with a face that screams “You don’t know already?”.

 

“Food, that is for sure.” She said as she smiled at me while placing Nahrin down on the floor as we left the room and started walking towards the living room which was where Iris and her mother were eating cookies while talking to each other about some stuff.

 

“Morning, you two.” Iris’ mother said as she waved at us while smiling brightly before Iris noticed and waved at us as well.

 

“You two heading out today?” Iris asked as Alisha and I nodded with Nahrin following beside Alisha, what is this preferential treatment?!

 

“Well, I suggest you two try the Planetary Pizza near the center of the town, and also try out the places listed on this map.” She said as she approached us before handing out a small extremely detailed hand-written map which had several spots circled in red ink, the circled spots had their names listed on them for example the Planetary Pizza was located just next to another circled spot which was the Adventum Dress Shop.

 

“Thank you.” I said as I bowed down before she shook her head.

 

“No need to thank me, it’s just something I made for fun.” She said while smiling, you make maps for fun, isn’t that cool?!

 

“Well then, you two should get going by now otherwise you would be late for dinner later.” Iris’ mother said as we nodded and left the mansion waving our hands, as soon as we left the mansion, we were greeted with confusion as to where to go before looking at the map and following the paths that were drawn on it.

 

It didn’t take long before we arrived at our first circled spot which was a small bakery that was selling sweet braided bread, which was what we bought. The bakery surprisingly doesn’t allow dine-in, so we only bought two for each of us as we started walking once again to the next spot.

 

“This bread is sweet.” Alisha said as she munched on her bread before looking at Nahrin who was also looking at her or rather looking at the bread Alisha was holding.

 

“You want some?” Alisha asked as she stopped on her tracks before plucking half of her bread and giving it to Nahrin who took it with no hesitation, that is really surprising!

 

The glutton, Alisha actually giving food to her small fluffy pet when she doesn’t even give me a share of her food, what is this treatment I am getting!?

 

“You want some as well, Althea?” She asked after noticing my gaze but I shook my head, I didn't want to take any food from the glutton since it might bite back at me later.

 

We soon started walking to several of the red circled spots which were stores like jewelry which we didn’t need, to simple hair ties which I actually bought some for Alisha since I thought it looked cute on her.

 

After going around almost every single one of the circled red spots, we soon arrived at the Planetary Pizza which already from the outside had a very delicious aroma roaming around which caused the glutton inside Alisha to spark up once again as she didn’t wait for me to enter the building, as soon as we entered the pizzeria, we were greeted by a interior made of wood, no paint at all.

 

“I want that!” Alisha said as she pointed at a pizza on the menu before I nodded and headed to the counter and ordering the specific pizza she wanted which was a ham and cheese variation, rather it looks like ham and cheese but I don’t know if it really is ham and cheese as its name was different, it was called suraishitahamu.

 

After ordering, we soon picked a table before waiting for our order which took twenty minutes if we go by my previous world’s standards, as a butler approached our seat holding a large pizza tray that was probably 22 inches which smelled like ham and cheese.

 

Not wanting to wait, Alisha immediately took a slice before eating it directly as she showed an extremely delighted face before her glutton skill activated and swallowed the pizza in one moment before taking another one.

 

Seeing danger, I started eating as fast as I could before ending with a full stomach in a short moment as we left the pizza shop and headed for our last destination which was the Adventum Dress Shop.

 

The Adventum Dress Shop was the closest to the mansion but somehow Iris drew the route in a way that it makes it our last destination for some reason, the shop was just a plain building but as soon as we entered the shop, it was another story as the dresses that were being sold were of high-quality from the design to the fabric.

 

“You must be the two girls, the Alverost family told us right?” A lady approached us as we nodded, oh they made an appointment here for what?

 

“Then please try out these dresses we have prepared for you two.” She said as we were led to a dressing room which had a basket full of beautiful dresses, with most of them having the two letters “Al.” and with seasonal designs such as cherry blossoms or winter.

 

“Okay.” I said as I would be stupid if I rejected such an opportunity.

 

I then dragged Alisha to the dressing room before trying out all the dresses before finishing everything by the evening with our favorite being the cherry blossom design with the two letters “Al.” in cursive.

 

“How much is for all of these?” I asked as she shook her head similar to the one in the town of Oakville.

“It’s fine, the Alverosts have already paid for all of these.” She said which shocked me, they paid all of these for us?!

 

“Well then, you two should head back since it’s closing time for us.” She added while smiling as we nodded and left the shop holding plenty of bags on our hands as we soon arrived at the mansion before leaving all our stuff at our rooms before having dinner with Iris and the others.

 

We have reached 40k words, which is the minimum word count for the Adventum Contest!

59