Chapter 43 – The Fifth Great Sage.
1k 21 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 43 - The Fifth Great Sage.

 

During dinner, we discussed a few things such as what kind of color we want for our uniforms since the uniforms on the academy are based on what the student wants, not just color honestly but design. There are also ordinary uniforms that they made for students who just want to wear something, but most would design their uniforms however they like with the conditions being you must have a badge of the school on the uniform on a spot where it must be seen clearly and also that the uniform cannot be worn anywhere other than the school zone, well you can technically wear them on your home but you get what I mean.

 

 Soon after dinner, we headed back to our room where Alisha asked for another bedtime story in which I racked up my brain to make one up. The story was about a lonely person who had lost all hope when suddenly inside a forest, the person found someone who soon became his only salvation, after telling the short story I made up out of nowhere, Alisha soon fell asleep while cuddling the small wolf cub.

 

“Alisha is really adorable.” I muttered as I gently caressed her soft face before realizing what I was doing and instantly rested on the bed beside her and closed my eyes in embarrassment before my consciousness once again arrived at the mysterious garden but this time there was a small table with a wooden cup filled with tea in front of the tree.

 

Seeing the table spiked my curiosity as I slowly approached the table before looking at the cup when suddenly the cup reflected a scene, the scene was at some kind of city with two girls of similar height walking around when suddenly the two girls bumped into a girl of similar height to the one in the previous scene before my consciousness was forcefully woken up once again.

 

“What was that?” I muttered before noticing Alisha was not on bed, rather she was looking at herself in the mirror while posing and etc which was cute until she noticed me staring at her and blushed.

 

“Did you see?” She asked while blushing as I nodded.

 

“You were cute.” I said while giggling before she turned even more red.

 

“Just pretend you didn’t see anything!” She said before taking both of our towels probably by instincts and dresses that I prepared last night before rushing to the bathroom.

 

“Hey, wait for me!” I shouted as I ran to her, before we soon took a quick bath and left the room dressed in cherry blossom dresses with a slight difference that differentiated us such as the placement of the cherry blossoms and also Alisha’s hair clip that I bought for her yesterday.

 

After leaving the room, we headed to the dining room where Iris’ mother and Iris were waiting with plenty of dishes, it looked like there was a festival happening.

 

“Well then, with you two here now, let’s start eating!” Iris’ mother said as we sat down on our respective seats before nodding, and started picking the dishes we like or wanted to try, there was crab, fish, chicken and the nostalgic rabbit!

 

Time slowly passed as we talked random topics such as skin cares and etc which I don’t really understand as in my previous world, I was too encompassed in my lonely world with no care for beauty and the likes as I had no one to show off to, no one to talk with, no one to love.

 

These moments really make a smile bloom on my face, as the feeling of family can be felt. A gentle feeling that many people just can’t find, it is a feeling that you can never get back once you lose it, a sacred feeling.

 

“Althea is smiling!” Alisha suddenly said as the other two looked at me before smiling as well, before we started laughing.

 

Soon after, all of us had finished eating as we headed to the living room to check if we left anything behind before leaving the mansion together. The place we are heading today is the academy which I haven’t really seen with my own eyes. I have read in a manga that academies are fun, so I am fairly excited myself, I thought as we started walking, towards a building just right next to the mansion. The building was like those ancient medieval academies.

 

The building was extremely large, probably even larger than the mansion. It was painted in all white with plenty of windows, there was even a garden just before you reached the entrance which was extremely beautiful.

 

“Welcome to the Mythhold Academy!” An old woman wearing a scholar outfit while holding a large wooden stick, said as Iris’ mother smiled.

 

“Thanks for the warm welcome, grandma!” Iris’ mother said as she hugged the old woman, who is apparently her grandmother, wait how old is Iris’ mother?

 

“Please don’t show an unsightly sight to the little girls, Ann.” The old woman said as she patted Iris’ mother, whose name we finally know.

 

“Mhm, sorry for that.” Iris’ mother, Ann said as she bowed down before looking at us.

 

“Let me introduce you three to your (step)-great-grandmother who is also the fifth great sage, Celeste Alverost.” Iris’ mother said as she smiled, wait does that great-grandmother title for her apply to us?

 

“Excuse us, nice to meet you, great-grandmother!” Iris said as she bowed down gracefully before Alisha and I followed.

 

“It’s fine, you don’t need to bow that much to me, I will be watching over you three for the entirety of your training and also teaching you three personally.” She said which shocked all three of us, a great sage is teaching us personally?! 

 

Isn’t that way too cool, I mean think about it, the title of great sage isn’t for show, to have the great sage title requires you to consistently accomplish extremely great achievements, most of them were the heroes who defeated the demon kings, or so what Iris had told me.

57