Chapter 44 – Void Attributes
1k 24 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


Chapter 44 - Void Attributes.

 

"Are you sure about that, grandma?" Iris' mother asked as Celeste, her grandmother nodded while smiling at us.

 

"It will be okay, especially those two, their talents far surpasses mine." She said as she looked at Alisha and me, causing all of us to be frozen in place.

 

What does that mean, does that mean that Alisha and I have the potential to become a great sage, isn’t that one bundle of responsibilities right there?

 

"By talent, you mean Alisha and Althea can surpass you?!" Iris' mother, Ann asked as her voice carried extreme shock, as if a revelation had been spoken.

 

“Yes, if groomed perfectly, those two will lead the war against the next generation demon king, and possibly make my dreams come true.” Great Sage, Celeste said as she looked up in the sky with reminiscing eyes.

 

“That dream huh.” Iris’ mother said as she nodded, leaving the three of us confused.

 

“What does great grandmother mean?” Iris asked her mother before she shook her head and looked at us.

 

“Her dream was to unite every single race, whether it be the elves, the dragons or the demons and create the strongest race on the continent or even the world.” Iris’ mother replied as the Great Sage, Celeste smiled at her and nodded.

 

It does sound impossible, since there are many circumstances that need to be dealt with like the conflict of the demons and the humans, the conflict of the elves and humans and etc, but that dream really sounds nice. A world full of peace, with no war, helping each other’s hands as they rise, what a beautiful dream but still, it is just a dream.

 

“Well, let’s not get started on that for now. How about we get inside and start the checks?” The Great Sage, Celeste said as we nodded before being led inside the academy which was full of students, the students were wearing their own uniforms, the females have all kinds of cute skirts while the males had some weird badges that looked quite ugly to me.

 

The inside of the academy or rather I should call this the lobby was extremely beautiful, with a large glass orb in the center of the room, the glass orb has this weird fog floating around inside of it. The fog was golden in color and also carried a faint aura that brings a relaxing feel from afar.

 

“It seems like you two noticed it, huh.” The Great Sage, Celeste said as she looked at Alisha and I while smiling, rather than us noticing it, it seems like you noticed that we noticed. Yeah, that was not a funny joke.

 

“What is it, grandma?” Iris’ mother asked as she looked at the Great Sage, Celeste with a curious gaze.

 

“I think I have never told anyone about this but that glass orb carries a remnant soul of the first Great Sage, that glass orb is passed onto every Great Sage until my time in which I placed it here on the academy I built in which every newer generation Great Sages will come and talk with the first Great Sage.” The Great Sage, Celeste said which confused us.

 

Do you mean that, the glass orb right there holds a fragment soul of the very first Great Sage, that sounds scary, how did someone manage to place the soul of the first Great Sage there unless he did it himself but that doesn’t sound possible, whatever, I thought as I shook my head.

 

“Hmm, is that why there is this weird feeling?” Alisha asked as the Great Sage, Celeste nodded while patting her hair. Hey, only I can pat her hair!

 

“Yes, that feeling is something normal people can’t feel though as it is the special aura of the first Great Sage which is called Enlightenment, it still remains a mystery on what the aura’s effects are though.” The Great Sage, Celeste said as she smiled at us.

 

“Amazing, can I get an aura like that?” Alisha asked like a child as the Great Sage smiled before nodding.

 

“Yes, you can but for now let us check what kind of attribute you hold, okay?” She replied as Alisha nodded happily, I feel like that won’t happen but who knows, I thought as we soon walked to a table beside the large glass orb, this table has a small tablet that looks like an actual tablet device on my previous world except that it is just displaying a guideline on where to place your hand.

 

“Well then, all you have to do is place your hand there and we should see the results, who will go first?” She said as she looked at us before Alisha raised her hand with excitement.

 

“Me, I will go first!” Alisha said as she happily walked towards the tablet before placing her hand on it, as soon as her hand was aligned with the guideline, a hologram suddenly appeared out of nowhere. The hologram was a simple hologram with only three words, the words was “Light and Void” which should be the attribute Alisha has.

 

“As I expected of someone that could potentially surpass me, to have the most powerful element and attribute.” The Great Sage, Celeste said as a large smile bloomed on her face, wasn’t Void the ancient attribute that has never been seen in the world, impressive! I wonder what element will I get? I thought as I approached the tablet next and placed my hand on the tablet before the hologram changed three times before stopping with more words than we expected.

 

“Love and Kindness, Absolute Plot Armor.” The hologram said as all of us including the Great Sage was stunned as the hologram completely changed into a golden color as if a jackpot was struck.

 

What do you mean Love and Kindness and what is with that Absolute Plot Armor, am I the protagonist of some kind of weird another world novel or something, that doesn’t make sense, are those even recorded. I mean is Love and Kindness even an element of this world, what about Absolute Plot Armor, is that even considered an attribute, what the potatoes?! 

Do you hear that wall being broken, is it the FBI or just a fighter jet flying by at sonic speed?

52