Chapter 70 – Royal Diner
603 9 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 70 - Royal Diner

“Have one”, the female Namiyan said as Alisha went ahead and took one before munching on it as she said... “Delicious!” before taking a few more of the green cookies... your etiquette is breaking apart you know?

 

“Is it that good?” Iris asked as she took one of the cookies and inspecting it while Alisha nodded... I wonder what it tastes like, it looks like matcha cookies for some reason... I think tea would fit this more instead of our coffee, well I haven’t tested it yet... let me try, I thought as I grabbed one of the cookies and munching on it; the cookie tasted like leaves, not any ordinary leaves but a sweet kind of leaf, it felt crunchy which is normal for a cookie, one thing is for sure... it is better to pair with green tea because of it’s slightly bittersweet taste, maybe it’s just me.

 

“How is it?” the Namiyan asked as she smiled while sitting beside Alisha who replied with, “Very nice!” before taking a sip on the coffee... I wonder how it tastes like with coffee, I thought as I sipped on my cup which was filled with coffee: delicious!

 

It tasted like ordinary coffee but there is this weird lingering taste that gets stuck on your throat, it tastes kind of sweet? Or maybe sour? I don’t know, it just feels weird... it kind of complements the taste of the cookie, it also disappears once the cookie goes past it which is even weirder.

 

“What is this coffee?” Iris asked with her eyes wide open as she took another cookie and eating it before drinking the coffee as the female Namiyan replied with a proud smile, “Siphonia Coffee, our new specialty... is it nice?”

 

“Absolutely!” Iris and Alisha said in unison as they continued eating until the whole coffee holder and plate of cookies were gone... let me have some please, I mean I am hungry as well... why can’t you at least give me some, how rude... this world is cruel... can I go to another dimension?!

 

“Well then, how about you three tour around the city, after all, a lot has changed since the last time, Little Iris, came here” the leader Namiyan said as Iris tilted her head before nodding as she asked... “Do you have any recommendations?”... interesting, I wonder if I can find something antique here that could help me in the future.

 

“Recommendations huh... how about you take this?” the leader Namiyan said as he placed a beautifully drawn map; the map was made out of traditional paper, but what was impressive about it was the ink that was used... the ink on the paper was not ordinary at all, it contained tiny bits of mana that made the drawing very clear... each building (tree) had plenty of information on them (from what they sell to what their prices and staff names).

 

On the map shows six different buildings that were circled in red, according to the legend, the ones in red circles are the places that are recommended to go for special guests... the names of the six buildings were: “Saturn Stone”, “Ego Tree”, “World Tree”, “Hawai Pizza”, “Royal Diner”, and finally “World Stone”.

 

Ego Tree, Saturn Stone, World Tree, and World Stone had little details to them but what they all had in common was this one line, “Mysteriously appeared out of nowhere” which greatly interests me, how could something appear out of nowhere unless it was teleported here but according to Celeste, it isn’t possible to teleport a heavy object, even if there is someone carrying it.

 

“These four weren’t here the last time I came, when did they appear?” Iris asked as she looked at the four mysterious spots as the leader Namiyan replied... “They appeared shortly after you left, we even thought it was a gift from Madam Celeste but usually, her gifts tend to have her mana signature...”

 

This is interesting... I want to see it right now, let’s go! I thought as Iris nodded to me before saying... “We’ll check out these spots, thanks for taking care of us!” she said as she bowed down before the Namiyans shook their heads... “You are free to come here as always, but remember that the pact must not be broken again otherwise the consequences will be worse”

 

“I understand”, Iris said with a bitter face after being reminded about it before we left the tree house and started moving to our first spot which was the “Royal Diner” according to Alisha who was still hungry... I mean, I am hungry as well, not just you!

 

After a short while of walking, we soon arrived at a fairly large tree that was decorated in ribbons with a large spoon and fork made out of wood as their logo... just from the outside, you can already smell the dishes, and they weren’t joking when they say “Royal” as the smell of the dishes were absolutely catching.

 

“Let’s head inside!” Iris said as she pushed opened the door before a luxurious room filled with dining tables, as well as people can be seen; the interior of the room was made out of wood with a few golden accents from there, the counter was also made out of wood as expected with Namiyans taking the orders.

 

Soon after we entered, we immediately searched for a nearby seat before taking one table on the corner as a female Namiyan wearing an apron approached us with a note as she asked... “What would you like to order?” while handing us a beautifully made menu filled with vegetable dishes from salads to salads... yeah, just vegetable salads...

 

“I would like this”, Alisha said as she pointed at a vegetable salad... well, all of them are technically vegetable salad... let’s just pick any of them. I thought as I told the young Namiyan my order with Iris following afterward before thirty minutes passed by with the Namiyan coming back with three bowls filled with... vegetables.

 

I won’t go into detail about what the vegetable salad tasted like... since they are all just vegetables but higher quality ones, I mean juicy ones... I wouldn’t want to live here if all the dishes are vegetables.

 

The time it took for us to finish our vegetable salads was... a mere 15 minutes which was decently fine, and all it costed us was 15 silver coins which were a good deal for 3 vegetable salads, 5 silver coins for one; after the royal diner, we headed to the Hawai Pizza, which I guessed sold Hawaiian Pizza or something... but contrary to my expectations, all they sold was vegetable pizza... yes, every dish here is vegetables... the only thing I liked was the bread on the pizza. I want to cry from all of these vegetables, I am definitely going to be a healthy person if I stay here.

54