[Althea: The Grimoire Volume 1] – Thank you!
982 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a full three months since the Althea series had started and it truly has been a wonderful long journey for me and maybe you as well. I would like to thank you very much for reading this far onto the Althea series and to whoever supported me on the way, I am extremely and infinitely thankful to whoever you are. I am happy to see my series which first started in the third month since I started writing, reach this far, and gained this much popularity. It was really unexpected to me, and no I am not crying.

So far, this series is the only web novel I spent the most time working on since my first time taking up my phone and typing on it at school and through this series, I learned plenty of lessons that I maybe wouldn't have had I not started this story. Also, the cliffhanger ending that left many questions unanswered is intentional as I wish to restart this series on my 1st year anniversary of writing, anyways, I don't have much to say other than thank you very much for your continuous support on me and my series. I hope to see you again in my next series, Magic of Arteria, and also on the restart of the Althea series (Althea: Her Ascent) in the future. Well then, sayonara and thank you very much and no I am not crying okay? :)

 

Fun fact: There will be at least 8 very short side stories that will show the perspectives of the other characters, coming in the few days in packs, some of the side stories are basically the prologue for the second volume, so read it if you like to a preview of the second volume.

by, Mihou, Formerly KokoCrunch.

Special Thanks:

- Fireswordy, Donator (20$)

- Bluebery, Patreon (20$ as of writing, Aug. 12, 2020)

- Adventum Contest (for allowing this series to happen)

And to the people who supported me all the way, THANK YOU and GOODBYE!

(credits to MikuNekii for the chibi art)

 

24