0-2 The Heroes
644 6 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With her powers to create a perfect clone resembling her and also copying most of her skills.

 She had currently moved her consciousness on the clone that she had created herself, so that she can make sure to have full control of it.

With leaving her body like an empty husk she left her body on a concealed place, where not even the gods can ever sense her presence thus truly a perfect plan that she had done.

The gods had a hard time locating her due to her unique concealment ability.

So not even themselves can sense thus they used the humans to look for her.

With that thought in mind she destroyed a village with no casualties, making it look like another whimsy of madness.

Thus with these she is sure that within the scope of time she had finally prepared everything they would have finally come.

“Are the reports true about the village of Emeryl getting destroyed by that person?!”(Leon)

“Yes our scouts have verified the information and they are now currently observing her.”(Simon)

Leading a band of people equipped with shining and glorious looking equipments, he is the man renowned as Leon. 

He is known to have a great prowess in using the sword earning him the nickname “Sword saint”. 

With this in mind he had remembered the time he received a divine message from the gods. 

“Leon the sword Saint, we have sensed a great tragedy that will surely befall the whole continent of eteros and the destruction of mankind in the hands of seven the harbinger of destruction!”(god of?)

“What? if that’s true then surely the god themselves can handle this matter since it’s concerned to their believers right?”(Leon)

“Foolishness! We are gods, we are the ones who have created your kind thus we also try to maintain our selves in intervening on the matters of mortals! But with this difficulty you and our other chosen ones will surely have a hard time in battling her thus we will bestow upon each of yourselves divine relics that we have forged by ourselves”(god of?)

With this moment all the people that have been chosen were rewarded with the divine relics and to complete the mission given to them in the hopes of subjugating seven. 

“By the way have any of you ever seen that monster?”(Damon)

“She is not a monster Damon she is a human like us but our levels of prowess in combat to her are like little children who just barely learned to wield a sword.”(Simon)

“Is she really that good? To be honest I think in the prowess using the sword saint over here is the best.”(Damon)

“Don’t underestimate our enemy she is called the harbinger of destruction for a reason and her title’s are also based on facts look what she have done to the countries of Eustgrad and also mournbell isn’t that reason enough to show how incredibly strong she is?”(Leon)

“ Well if Leon says so then I guess we should have a lot of plans and tactics to cover to win against her.”(Damon)

“Agreed”(Simon)

These two are really the total opposite of each other eh but I guess this would work out against her and to be honest the atmosphere now is getting me on a positive mood.

Simon a “genius scholar” in the land of Aurestia the land of magic. The country of Aurestia specializes in learning more magic and theories involving the world and the various relics and wisdom also about the gods. 

Simon has been renowned as the youngest genius in which he managed to learn all kinds of magic in the age of 14 (although seven learned it all in the age of 8). With after 2 years of his continuous studying in the arts of magic he received a divine calling from a god and that is to subjugate the one known as the harbinger of destruction thus he met up with Leon on Eustgrad.

Damon a big bulky guy known as the “Iron bull” with his extreme raw strength he gained renowned due to him killing a bear with just punching it to its guts. He came from the ovelia country land of the desert dunes in which showed the countries harsh climate which is also the result of bringing fruition to some born fighters at an early age. When he was traveling to villages after leaving his country he received the divine calling of subjugating seven with the other chosen ones by the gods thus he embarked to the village in Harte near eustgrad and met with Leon and simon.

It’s only been 1 week yet I feel that I already learned all about them like were best buddies. In leon’s Thought this will surely result in a great friendship between him and these two.

In the meantime in emeryl village

“That should do it for the cleanup for now.”(Seven)

Seven had been cleaning all the rubbles and flattened the land to also start in creating some measures against the gods that might interfere. While also preparing the ways for her consciousness to escape the battle safely and to not make it obvious that it isn’t the real her.

“Hmm... surely those guys can surely prove it fun for me right? Well who cares at least I have to make it decent and make an unlikely accidental opening for them to kill this clone.”(Seven)

With that in mind Seven formulated her plan and had also begun getting some of her own build weapons in her magic “magic inventory” which can store all the things that she wants to put and can also get the item and things she wants by saying their official names.

“Come my crimson scythe crenze, hmm I think this weapon suits me the best and besides I have uphold my reputation huh. So with this I guess we can start it seems like they are almost here although those scouts should really keep on improving their presence concealment because some are not as merciful as me to weaklings right you three over there!”(Seven)

“Hieee!”

“No way we’re almost 2500 meters apart how can she see us without magic items and sense us?!”

“They don’t call her a monster without a reason. We still have to use this telescope magic item to see from afar. I don’t doubt any being like her can see us from that range.”

“For now we should fall back you two! Follow me immediately we’re withdrawing there’s no use for us hiding here and besides she’s waiting for them.”

“Where you got that conclusion captain?!”

“Are you stupid? You’ve seen that place she cleaned up right? With all those traps and prepared place suited for a battlefield it’s easy to conclude that she really wants to meet the heroes right?”

“If that’s so aren’t we already doomed?! If she is really doing this just to lure the heroes here doesn’t it mean that she is confident in herself that she can totally obliterate them?!”

“Calm down its not like we can do anything we just have to hope that the heroes and their comrades can defeat her or else, we will all meet our doom in her hands.”

With the conversation of the three ending they left the place in haste to report on what they know to the heroes personally.

19