Training 2
176 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't own dragonball I only own the original characters

It has been about a year since I started to train, the first few days felt like I was being crushed, but unfortunately by two months time, I realised that I had completely gotten used to the weight, meaning I had to start making a bigger weight so that I can continue to grow stronger, this process got repeated 6 times.

I tried looking for some metals, since that would mean I could make some metal weights, because if it continues like this I might just end up looking like a giant monkey carrying an even bigger bolder. Unfortunately, it seemed as if the place where our tribe lived didn't have any metals.

I also discovered why my parents were looking at me so strangely, turns out it's common for saiyan babies to attack there parents with the intent to kill and for the parent to beat them half to death.

The first time I saw that while doing my training, I thought I would have a heart attack, but than I remembered zenkai boost and I guess it would make sense, I don't think they know what they are doing but chances are that somehow saiyan monkeys discovered that fighting their children makes them stronger.

At first I wanted to do that as well after all their is nothing wrong with that shortcut. Than I remembered that in order to have more s-cells I need to live like a kid, which was harder than it sounds, mostly because of the fact that I had mind of an adult. I tried making different games that I could play by myself but I could only keep my self occupied only for so long.

 So being the idiot I am I tried to get a zenkai boost, of course I made warning noises first, and let me tell you unless you have a senju bean it's not worth it. Mostly because even with saiyans healing factor recovering from a being beaten to the brink of death still takes a while to heal, not to mention the fact that my strength increasing by only 15% it was only after trying to understand why it was so little, I mean I usually have a higher increase in power when I am training with weights, did I remember the fact that Goku usually got a bigger zenkai boost than Vegita meaning different saiyans have different amount of boost that they can get, so unless I am out of things that can help me train there is no point in trying to get a zenkai boost. It will probably take a while for me to rely on zenkai boost to become stronger seeing as I am still a kid and it will probably won't be too hard for me find something that will help me train. Well at least now I know more about zenkai boost. 

Now while I did do a lot of weight training, that doesn't mean that's all I did, after all how can I call myself a dragon ball fan if I never used kamehameha, and is it wasn't so hard mostly because it works similar to monkey mouth laser that we saiyan monkeys have.

But flight was a lot harder seeing as Ineeded constantly control my ki which dragon ball didn't explain, but chances are I will probably get used to it after using it enough.

7