Chapter 7 “Foxy’s POV”
1.7k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was just another day the same as all the others. Eat, bathroom, clean, wait, eat and then sleep. Everyday is the same. I've been a slave almost all my life. Since my parents died. And today is just another day.

I wake up early today, Master and Travis are talking as they get in the wagon. "You're not goin' to believe it until you see her boss." Say's Travis with a grin. "I've never heard of a white Fox-kin before, so why would I believe you?" Says Master doubtfully. I jump a little when I hear that. 'A white Fox-kin? Here? How?' I look around and I see a white fox with a Collar on. 'That's just a fox. Why do they think it's a Fox-kin?'

They are now in front of the cage with the Fox. "Well?" Master asks. Travis is starting to sweat a little. "Boss, I-I don't know what could have happened. She was j-just here an hour ago." Travis says. "Hmm, beast transformation? Can Beast-kin transform like the Demi-humans? I have never heard anything like that before.." Master mutters. He then walks over the a cage with a Wolf-kin man. "Hey!" master kicks his cage. "Have you ever heard of any of you're kind being able to transform before?". The wolf-kin shakes his head no, but then he says "But I saw her do it." 

"Oh, you did?" Master asks. Travis is grinning again. The wolf-kin nods his head yes. I've never heard of it either, but white fox-kin are a myth as it is. Mom told me. Master walks back to the cage with the white fox. "Travis just follow my lead. Wake the fox up." Travis nods in confirmation then kicks the cage. The fox is startled and jumps straight up in the air and hit the top of the cage with it's head. It Let out a yelp and landed roughly on it's side. Travis is laughing. The fox looks at them. I can barely see it from my angle. The fox's cage is deeper in the wagon then mine is and on the opposite side. I mostly see Master and Travis's back.

"Is this her?" Master asks Travis. "Yeah, John heard some whimpering last near the fire and low and behold there was a naked fox-kin laying next to the fire." Travis starts laughing. Master bent closer to look at the fox. "She's very young." Master says. I don't know why master said that. You cant tell a beast-kin's age that way, but if it is a fox then its true. "We've really lucked out this time, not only is she young she's also a white fox-kin!" Travis says and laughs in a weird way. Why are they saying these things? I know they don't know what a white fox-kin is.

Master Leans closer to the fox's cage."Transform into your human form." Master says. I can tell he is using his Charm skill on the fox. I'm watching closely. The fox starts to back up and is shaking its head like it's dizzy. "Transform into your human form, now!" Master say's in a more forceful way. The fox suddenly collapses and I can't see it any more, but I can hear it whimpering. "I'll be damned. Would ya look at that." Travis murmurs.

Master opens the cage and I glimpse a small girl laying on the floor. Not even a minute has passed. I'm just looking wide eyed at this point. I can tell a lot of the other slaves are too. "Honestly, I thought you were lying to me Travis." Master is in the cage and he bends over and flips the girl around. She is very small. The size I was when I first came here. I can't see her face. She doesn't seem to be awake.

"What would I gain from lying?"-Travis.

Master just shrugs. "I was just rolling the dice by charming her. What a wonderful surprise."-Master.

"Well how should we sell her when we get to the city?"-Travis.

"We have time to think about that later and that's up to Miss Kira."-Master.

Miss Kira is our real owner even though Master makes us call him Master. We have to call her Mistress.

Master is still examining her. Touching her everywhere. "She's healthy at least. I wonder where she crawled out of.." Master muses.

"How old do you think she is?"-Travis

"You know as well as I, you can't tell with these freaks."-Master grunts. "We'll buy another status stone at the next village. We'll need more anyway with the new stock we'll be picking up."

Travis grins and rubs his hands together. Master looks at him with a frown. "Don't even think about it. I don't care how old she is, she is way too valuable for you."-Master

Travis looks angry. "What the hell boss" Travis throws his hands up and starts to rant. "You said the same thing about the red one and look." he points at me. "We've had her for years, no one will buy her. You even took her out to level up and what did that do? All it did was make her bigger and now we are stuck with her."

Master comes out of the cage and closes it. "Come with me outside. Now!"-Master storms out of the wagon. All of Travis's built of steam leaves him and he looks defeated. He takes one last look at the girl. She is now laying face down and her butt is facing the door. Travis shakes his head and mutters something then follows after Master.

I just sat there looking at her. A million things going through my mind. 'I can't believe it's a white fox-kin. I wonder what mom and dad would have thought. What would brother think? If I ever see him again and I tell him, would he believe me?' She can also turn into an animal like the way demi-humans turn into their true forms. 'How does she do that? Can I learn how to?'

Travis eventually came back. He has a sack of the summoned bread they feed us. He starts handing it out. He's grumbling to himself. He is not very happy. I wonder what Master did. He gets to the cage with the white fox-kin and he kicks her cage again. She jumps up and hits her head and lands on her butt. I can hear her gasp in pain. She seems to spook easy. Travis laughs and throws the bread at her. She tries to catch it, but it bounces out of her hands and lands on the floor. She snatches it and starts eating.

Rebecca is glaring at her. I saw her try to go for the bread when the fox-kin dropped it. Rebecca is always hungry. She has been here a few month's. I don't know anything about her other then they told her she was too fat. I don't know why. People buy every kind of slave, but either way it doesn't matter. They were not going to feed her more then the rest of us. And now I don't think anyone will buy her. They will most likely sell her to the mines.

I don't know why they haven't sold me to one yet. Most nobles and merchants don't like buying beast-kin slaves. We are to wild and dangerous. To put the total control slave seal on us cost's to much so only the very rich would buy me. The other beast-kin are higher level. Adventures or the Coliseum will buy them. That goes for the 2 Demi-humans too. The Harpy and Minotaur will most likely be sold to the Coliseum in the next city.

The fox-kin is looking around. She's looking at Rebecca first who is still glaring at her. She seems tense and stops eating. Travis is outside my cage. He chucks me my bread. He doesn't even look at me. I look back at the fox-kin and she seems less tense now. She's looking around again. She locks eyes with me. 'Who are you? How did you get here?' I cant help but think as I look into her eyes. Her eyes are silver with gold flecks in them. They are beautiful. She has long silver/gray hair. She has her knee's pressed up against her chest with her legs crossed. 'I wonder what she will look like when she is bigger.'

She break's eye contact with me and scans to the right. I keep looking at her. I can't keep my thoughts in order. She suddenly went stiff all over and turned away fast. I look to my right and I see Hanz pleasuring himself while looking at her. 'Oh.' Hanz was here before me. I don't know how long he's been a slave. I don't talk to him. No one does. He used to look at me while pleasuring himself when I was smaller, but that was more then a year ago I think. 

He's similar to Travis, only that Hanz likes looking and watching. He never tried to touch me or get near me.

She finished eating then she looked around again. We locked eyes for a second then see kept scanning. 'What is she looking for?' I wonder. Her body suddenly shakes then she looks straight ahead then falls to the side with little cry's escaping her mouth. 'What just happened?' Then her body shrinks a little and gets all blurry. I rub my eyes. When I look back at her there is a fox there. 'Why did she change back? Is she really a Fox-kin? or is she a fox that gained the ability to turn into a human?' Maybe she cant stay in human form long.

We haven't gone to the bathroom yet or cleaned. Travis is going to kick her cage again. Yup here comes Travis. He opens the cages of 11 slaves. He pauses to look into the cage of the fox-kin when he passes by and "tsk's" shaking his head. The slaves follow him out. I hear him tell the slaves to go into the woods. That's nice. We haven't had any privacy when using the restroom and cleaning in a while.

After some time Travis comes back for the next group. As I predicted he kicks her cage and she jumps again. It's actually a little funny. He tells here to get out but she doesn't move. I hear Travis talking to Anna. He's weird when he's addressing her. Like he's interested in her, but I know he likes them young. Anna is a Human. She is 24 I think. She used to have a husband and 2 kids. They died when her village was raided.

The fox comes out after Anna did. We followed Travis outside. Travis pointed at the tree's "What are you waitn' for? Go take a shit!" His mood seems to turn on a dime.

I turn around to look for the fox. She is still in the wagon. She's looks like she is hyping herself up to make the leap to the ground. "hehehe" I giggled. It was too cute. Then she made the jump and face planted right into the ground. I'm just flabbergasted now. Its only 2 feet to the ground. Is she sick? No that can't be. Master said she is healthy. She got up then shook her body the way dogs do when they are wet. Now she is looking at me. I turned towards the tree line and started walking.

We can only go so far away from the control rod and Mistress always has that with her. I go as far a I can then dig a little hole to use. I finish up and start to clean myself with the cleaning spell. It summons some water so we are not allowed to use it in the wagon. I just finished up when I saw a white blur streak past me. I look in the direction it went I see a fox running away from the camp. 'what is she doing!?!' I call out "No wait, Don't! Were at the boundary line!!"

Unfortunately she didn't listen. She is now laying on her side whimpering. I stand here watching her for a few minutes, but she doesn't move. 'Was she trying to escape? Does she not know how the Collars work? Is she actually as young as she looks?' That would actually explain a lot of things. Maybe she can't control her transformation ability. Oh, and when she jumped out of the wagon she was like a newborn. Almost like she had never jumped down from somewhere before. The way she keeps looking at everyone, I thought she was looking for something or someone, but now I think she was just scared. 'How did a little baby get here? I have to help her.' My mind made up I hurried towards her. She seems to be coming around. 

She turns her head and looks at me. I can see pain in her eye's. The poor little baby. I need to help her. I bend down next to her and say " You can't get away with a Collar on. You're trapped like the rest of us." I tell her so she knows what happened. I pick her up and she's so soft. She stops crying and I cant help but smile and hug her she's so soft and fluffy. She nuzzled her head into my chest, I cant stop smiling. I'm practically skipping back towards the wagon.

When I get there Travis see's me holding her and asks me what happened. I told him the truth. He thought it was funny and it doesn't matter anyway. There is no escaping. He told me to put her in her cage so I did. I didn't want to let her go, but I knew I had to. I placed her gently on the ground and when I went to pull away she licked me. So cute. I pet her head a little. I whispered to her "Us Fox-kin need to look out for each other, okay?" I want her to know that i'm here for her. She looked at me and her eyes widened and she nodded I couldn't help the toothy grin that overcame me. 

I have to go back to my cage. I leave her and see Hanz is still out. He's looking at her. That's just Hanz being Hanz. Travis yelled at us to get into our cages. I got into mine then Hanz followed suit. I sat down in my cage and looked at her. She was looking to my right then all of the sudden she looked like she was sick. She started gagging like she was going to puke. 'Did she eat some berries in the woods?' I wonder. She turns and looks to my right again. I look too. Hanz has a hand up near his face and he is breathing in.

'What's he smelling?' I smell the air and smell poop. It's coming from his hand. 'Well that's new and gross. I haven't seen him do that before.' I look back at her and her eyes are circles. She's looks like she is horrified at what he is doing. I mean it is gross, but why does she care so much? 'Is it her poop?' I look back at Hanz and he's looking right at her. It's her poop. He's even more gross then I thought.

"You sick fucking bastard!" I exclaimed. It just came out. Its the first time I've spoken to him. He just smiled. Travis yells at me and I jump a little. I broke a rule. I look at him, but he's done closing the cages and leaves. I look back at Hanz and he has the hand with poop shoved against his face. I turn away as fast as I can gagging as I do. Has he ever done that with my poop? 'Ughh' that made me gag again. I need to tell her to start hiding it. Maybe throw it beyond the boundary line.

I try to clear my head. I have a lot of things to think about now. I look over at her and she has her paws pressing down on her ears. She is shaking a little.

Today was a day unlike any other. Something changed. I have something I need to do now, someone I need to protect. I'm only level 11, but i'll find a way to do it.

 

 

34