Chapter 26 “Dress up”
1.1k 15 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[POV Yuna]

 

  I decided to stop thinking and just run. It has always cleared my head, but it feels different now. Better. Maybe it has to do with being an animal with four legs. I think I remember hearing or reading something about humans walking  around on 2 legs being unnatural or something, but maybe its just my mind making things up.

I followed the river for awhile and found a large bridge. It was old and made of stone. From the size and shape it is far too big for this river. Either it was moved here or... it has been here long enough for the river to shrink and change underneath it. I walk up onto the worn down bridge, headed toward to the middle of it. It no longer matches up with the center of the river, if it ever did, that is.

I'm much higher up now. I put my paws up onto the railing and stand upright. I look around and I think I can make out a town to the north? of me. I don't know if they use cardinal directions here. I wonder if we are headed there. I can see a mountain range in the east. I can't tell if they have any snow at their peaks or not. My night vision may be unrivaled, but its still night. I can't make out that much. The west and south look the same as what we have been traveling. I turn around and walk over to the other ledge.

There is something carved here, some kind of writing. I cant read it at all. Its gobbledygook. (sigh) Now I really want to know what it says. Damn. For all I know its a dead/lost languge or something. A unsolved mystery. I look around and find many more things carved into the stone. An urge is starting to build up in my chest. Maybe its wanderlust. I have a entire new world to explore. I look up at the sky and see that most of the moons have set. I wonder if that was an eclipse or not. I should be getting back to Faye. 

I need to tell her about me being a berserker and what it entails. That if we get into a fight. She needs to run away, immediately. I can't leave her, but I also cant hurt her either. 

__

 

As I get closer to the camp I can see Faye standing outside the wagon looking panicked with tears streaming down her face and her ears flat on her head. "Fuck, i've worried her haven't I?" I bark. She must of heard me because her ears shot up and she ran towards me as soon as she saw me. Only instead of looking relieved she looks even more panic stricken. I watch her run towards me, seeing every mans dream. If they have bra's in this world we need to get her some. Those D's are going to hit her in the face. If I was a guy still I would be very embarrassed right now. As it is, I just feel a weird heat down there. Soon she was right in front of me grabbing me and pulling me to the ground covering me with her body.

"Where did you go?!" She asks in desperation. "Wait, forget that for now. Hurry and change back before anyone sees you!" she hisses at me. I don't understand her meaning because plenty of people have seen me already, but I comply and switch back. I'm now completely naked in her arms. Faye doesn't care and just hugs me crying, shoving my head into her chest. 'I would think it was intentional if it wasn't for the fact that it's just where my head reaches up too when we are standing, but then again, we are siting..'

"I'm sorry Faye. I just had to go to the bathroom. After I did, I felt like going for a run. I didn't mean to worry you." I Muffle out of her chest after failing to pull away from her. She tightened her hug.

"D-dummy" she says. "Don't do it again. I was so scared when you weren't there when I woke up. Its been hours Yuna!" She admonishes me. "What am I going to do with you?" She asks herself. 

"Suffocate me" comes my muffled reply and she lets out a laugh. 

"It's a start" Faye admits. "I thought that they took you, but when they were all asleep I thought you ran away and left me here." She says and I can feel tears landing on my head. She tightens her hug like i'm going to disappear in her arms.

"I'-mm S-orrryy" I wheeze out with my escaping breath. It seems to do the tricks because the bone breaking hug stops.

"Just don't do it again." She said quietly. I let her have some time before I say anything.

"Can I put on a Shirt now?" I ask her. Having my little boobs exposed makes me very uncomfortable. Plus they are awfully tender for some reason. She lets go and I put it on.

She then tells me about how I have been asleep for more then a day and everything that happened. I can't comment on her choice to follow these people. She explained her reasoning and it sounds good to me. There are too many factors of this world I don't know to be able to make these kind of choices and I trust her. When she told me about my sleep walking binge eating escapade it blew me away. I was wondering why I wasn't hungry. I was never a sleep walker before let alone sleep sprinter.

When she told me that Amicia was an Elf I wasn't that surprised, but when she said that Ivaldri was Dwarf, well if I was drinking something, It would have come out of my nose.

"But He's not short at all!" I had exclaimed to Faye. She looked at me strangely and asked why his height mattered. She said he was a Dwarf not a Gnome. I guess Dwarves must not be short then. He is very stocky though. Like he could swing a hammer all day or an axe..

I then told her about my Berserker Class. She didn't know what it was, so I said I would explain it to her. First she asked how I knew what it was. When I told her I just looked at it in my status her eyes bugged out a little. She asked if I could look at it whenever I wanted and I said yes, she buried her head in her hands and started shaking her head back and forth saying.

"Its one thing after another with you. So much that no one can ever know you can do." She mumbled then suddenly stopped and lurched towards me grabbing me. "That reminds me! You can't turn into a Fox when we are around others anymore!" she urgently whispered to me. I asked why and she said that she has never even heard of a Beast-kin being able to transform before. She also asked me how I do it and I told her it was a racial skill. She asked if it was one even when I was a White Fox-kin and I said yes. She seemed disappointed. I asked her why and she said because she wanted to be able to turn into one as well. I don't know what to say, so I stay silent. I guess I found another thing to find out in the future.

After that I finally told her the details about Berserker and I think its all to much for her. I apparently just have too many secrets and i've given her too many things to worry about. I wouldn't have told her if it didn't involve her. We could be fighting someone without warning so she needs to know that I could go out of control. I told her that she needs to run, but she said she wont leave me then she sat on me pining me to the ground beneath her then grabbed both of my cheeks pinching them. I asked her what she was doing and she said punishment for telling her to leave me. I have to admit I forgot she said that before. Also it hurts having my cheeks pinched. She kept making me make weird faces and was laughing at me. I tried to fight her off, but she is much stronger then I am it seems. I feel like she is the school bully right now. Granted boys would just beat each other up. I have no idea what girls did.

When she finally stopped she warned that this was only the punishment for the first time. I wasn't dropping the previous conversation though. I tried to explain the danger to her, but she wouldn't listen. She said that we didn't even know how long I would stay berserk and that when it ended I would be helpless. She said she uses the bow and arrow so she would be far away from me anyway. It not like I can force her to do anything. She's so stubborn. I can only be careful and avoid conflict.

Enough time has passed that the sun has started to rise so Faye went to the bathroom then cleaned both of us and we headed back to camp.

When we arrive, the camp is getting lively. The tents are getting packed up and the oxen are being led back to the wagon. Amicia sees us and approaches.

"Well look who is finally up~." Amicia says with a smile. I'm not sure what to think of her or how to act around her. Elves are supposed to act all superior and everything right? but I don't know if any of that is true. After all, Dwarves aren't actually short. I'll just treat her like everyone else to start.

"Hello." I say with a slightly forced smile.

"H-hello." She suddenly seemed more hesitant. 'Whats up with her?' "Did Faye explain the situation to you?"

"Yes." I say "Thank you for accommodating Faye.. a-and I." I had almost forgoten to include myself. Don't want her to think its not up to my standards or something. They have been feeding Faye and letting us ride the wagon, plus she lets us sleep in her bed. She seems to be really going out of her way for us.

"Uhh.. Also sorry about the Meat incident. I don't really know what happened." I apologize.

"Its okay~." She said. "No harm was done. We have plenty of food." She says with an easy smile.

"That sounds nice. Faye is used to eating nothing but some hard, nasty tasting bread. Its good for her to eat something else." I say smiling more naturally this time. Faye told me she has been a slave since she was three years old. She has been eating that bread for thirteen years. When she told me that she didn't really like sleeping on a bed I asked why and it led down that road. I know why she doesn't like it. I slept on the floor until I was 22. Its was really weird and uncomfortable the first time I slept on a bed. It actually hurt my back. I explained to her that she would get used to it with time. Though I would still sleep on the ground most of the time, but I have some problems with my mentality. 'Trash belongs on the floor, right?'

"But not you?" She asked me with a glint in her eyes. 'Is she a detective or something?'

"Ummm.." I look over at Faye and see her glaring daggers at me. "N-no, m-me too. It's just that I care more about her well being then I do mine." I say giving a toothy smile. Its the Truth and a Lie, take that Detective Elf. Amicia eyes slightly widen for a moment.

"I see." she says glancing at Faye. I look over at Faye to see if she is still mad at me... yes, yes she is. 'Look, i'm sorry, okay?' How careful do I have to be when talking to people?

"Why don't you two head into the wagon. We'll be setting off soon." Amicia said as she walked towards Ivaldri the "tall" Dwarf. Faye grabs my hand and drags me into the Wagon then rounds on me.

"You're not allowed to talk anymore." She states angrily. "I mean, what are you trying to do? Do you want everyone to know everything about you? How am I going to keep you safe if you keep saying things like that?"

"How was I suppose-(Sigh)." I start to argue, but I know what she is trying to say. I know i'm making things harder for her. "I'll try harder Faye. I'm sorry." Faye then scooped me up into a hug and dragged me to the bed. 'She sure does like to hold me a lot.' All I do is mess up. New life, new world. Same me.

"You better." She said sitting us down. 

I asked her about the music in this world and she said that she only knows a few songs. I asked her about instruments, but she didn't seem to know anything about them. We talked about a few more things then Amicia came into the wagon.

"So." Amicia was facing us with her hands on her hips. "You two need some clothing." She states. "First off you can't be running around half naked." She said appraising me. "And you cant go around with those things bouncing around everywhere. How long have you been in that body?" She asks Faye. Faye's face is beet red and her tail is drooping down.

"Almost two days now." Faye says shyly. "I don't really like them." She adds. 'I guess girls are the same here too. Girls that have them, hate them, huh?'

"Alright, I'll have to teach you how to wrap them up. Strip down, both of you." Now its my turn to go beet red. Its one thing to see ten year-old  Faye nude, another to see this one. Faye doesn't even seem to care. She strips like it was natural with no modesty at all. I guess she has been naked for over a decade..

"Yuna?" Faye calls out. "Yuna? Why are you looking at me like that?" 'Oops!' I got caught. 'This really isn't fair, though. How did she fill out so well? She's like the perfect women. Long shapely legs, Amazing tits and that ass, don't get me sta-'

"hehehehehe, Well, well." Amicia's giggling yanked me out of my lewd thoughts. She is giving me a knowing look. Detective Elf strikes again. "You're starting to drool, Yuna." Faye is blushing furiously. I hurry and wipe at my mouth, but there is nothing there. I shoot Amicia a glare, but she just grins at me. "But enough gawking, take that thing off."

I manage to pry my eyes off of Faye and i'm extremely ashamed of myself now. 'The girl is literally half your age, you pervert.' I take my shirt off and avidly avoid having Faye in my line of sight, literally staring at a wall. I have my arms crossed covering my bare chest. I'm too busy berating myself to pay attention to what those two are doing.

__

 

I feel someone tapping me on the shoulder. I turn to look with dead eyes.

"You alright?" Amicia asks me worriedly.

"Sure" I answer non-committedly. She looks at me doubtfully then proceeds to dress me. I'm not paying attention. She tells me to sit down or raise my arms and I do. Not responding in any other way. My shame driving me towards a realm of self-depravation I know all to well.

"Tsk, What is wrong with you? You're worrying Faye, you know." Amicia finally chastises me. It snaps me out of it and I look at Faye. She is wearing a simple light blue blouse with a black silk looking throw? scarf? neck..tie? sash? (I don't know what they are called) around her neck covering her Seal tattoo. She has a nice pair of jeans on. They actually look like jeans.. When I look at her she blushes again.

"How do I look?" Faye asks. ……….

"Ummm Y-y-you uhh" 'What the hell should I say here? That she is gorgeous no matter what she is wearing? I mean its true, but then what will she think if-.'

"Ohh, I see what's going on with you." Amicia whispers to me. "It's okay to like her you know." 'Stop it detective Elf!' I turn to look at her and she has a knowing smirk on her face.

"Faye what do you think about Yuna?" Amicia turns to Faye.

"She looks really cute!" Faye yells out and with a giggle. Then lunges at me. Before I know it she is squeezing's the life out of me. 'Cute huh? I doubt i'm ever going to be called manly and scary again. Maybe that's for the best though, idk.'

"You would be too if you let me put you in a dress." Amicia comments. 'Wait, what now?' I start to struggle out of her grip. When I break free I look at myself and see i'm wearing a bright pink dress. 'How did this happen?!'

"What the hell!" I yell out. "I don't want to wear a dress either!" 'let alone a pink one!'

"Then why did you put it on?" Amicia questions. "And look at what you've done." she said indicating Faye.  I look over and she has her head down-turned with her hair hiding her face.

"Faye?" I called out to her. She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Please? You look soo cuuute.." She pleads and I can hear Amicia giggling again.

"But..." But i'm a guy. (Sigh) No. I was a guy. "Why do you get to wear pants and I have to wear a dress?" I ask her.

"If you wear one, I'll wear one too. I was just being practical with the pants, but for now, a dress is okay." Fuuuuck. I was going to have to except it sooner or later.

"Okay fine" I can feel that I have a pouting look on my face. My head is turned to the side with my arms are crossed and I have the urge to stomp my foot onto the ground. Then I see Faye's tail start to wag back and forth behind her and she grabs me again.

"Yay!" She yelled rubbing her cheek against the top of my head. She's so unfair.

"Where did you even get a dress that would fit me anyway?" I ask Amicia.

"We sell all kinds of things, including clothes." Amicia answers matter-of-factly. I felt Faye perk up at that.

"Do you have a Clean spell stone?" She seemed like she wanted her to have one, but also hoped she didn't.

"There should be some around here, why?" Amicia askes curiously. 'Spell stone?'

"Y-yuna doesn't know it.." Faye says. Amicia looks at me seeming dumbfounded.

"I thought you were just cleaning her because she wouldn't wake up..." she mutterers "You really don't know it?" she asks me. I shake my head no in response. She starts to rummage around some shelves before coming back with a blue stone. "Here you go. Just hold it in your hand then put your Mana into it." She said when I took it. 'What now?'

"Uhh.. And how do I do that?" She just blankly stared at me. 

"...…..you're joking, right?" I shake my head. she sighs. "Every child knows how to do this... Do you not know how to access your Mana veins and pool?" … I shake my head again. "Well, Faye will have to teach you. I'm sure neither of you would let me since its a little invasive." she says.

"I'll help you Yuna." Faye says squeezing's me happily. 'Huh her chest feels different.' I look at her chest and notice its almost like she is wearing a bra now.

"So there are bra's?" I mumbled to myself, but everyone heard me.

"Of course there are, but I don't have any that will fit her, so I showed her how to wrap them up." Amicia says.

"Look" Faye says excitedly pulling her blouse off, flashing me. I can feel my face heating up already. Whats wrong with me? Why am I acting like a teenage boy? I'm a girl now. A girl! And girls show and talk about their bodies with each other, right? I can do this. I look at her wrapped up boobs like they are a present or something..

"I-I...I.. y-y..." I can't do this...

"Yuna? Are you feeling okay?" Faye says grabbing my face in her hands stopping me from turning away. "Your face is so red." My face is now an inch away from her chest. 'You've already had your face shoved into them several times now, calm down idiot!!'

"Uhhh..I-I.." I'm hopeless. A lost cause. Let me die.

"Hahahaha(snort)hahaha" Its the first straight up laughing I've heard out of Amicia, its very un-lady like.

"Haha, Faye, She's okay. She is all red because of how much she "likes" you." Faye freezes then hugs me pressing me into those pillows once more.

"I like you too Yuna!" she pronounced. Lifting me off the ground and swinging me back and forth. I never thought I would find myself in this kind of situation. It's like being man handled by a Amazon. Eventually Faye set me down, but didn't let me go.

"So Amicia, where are elves from?" I decide to get some information about elves. And distract myself from having the side of my head pressed into Faye's tits.

"Hmmm.. Well, we were created by Forseti, We are the third oldest Race. Is that what you want to know?" Well not really, but i'll take it.

"I'm meant like... What land? City? you know?" I ask.

"Oh, umm, We have many cities and lands. I guess where all Elves would consider to be "Home" though, would be The Valdivian." Amicia says after some thought.

"Well where are you from?" I ask her. "And what exactly went on between you and James?" I ask. Faye told me she hasn't asked them because she didn't want to get involved, but she keeps poking into our business so i'll return the favor.

"I would like to keep that to myself, for now." She said curtly. "Faye, why don't you teach Yuna how to use her Mana." Amicia said then she went to the front of the wagon and climbed up a ladder I didn't notice and opened a hatch on the roof, exiting the back of the wagon leaving me and Faye alone. 'Huh, she just straight up ran away..' 

"You want to snoop around?" I ask.

 

 

 

21