Double the Noises
1.8k 4 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I can't believe I forgot to put this one in! And it's so cute and self indulgent too! A cute smutty piece about coming outs and getting molded into your most comfortable shape by your witch gf because you just came out as trans. Have fun!

You might think your girlfriend coming out to you as an honest to god “I can ride a broom and turn nasty people into toads” witch would be preluded with you cheating on her and her preparing a punishment. That’s usually how these stories go. “Surprise Bitch I’m a Witch enjoy having a pair of tits for cheating on me.” But, for myself, tonight, the reason she told me that important part of her identity was because I told her mine. 

I stood in the bedroom, my short brown hair just barely starting to cover the tops of my ears, my hands nervously clutching the skirt of the ill fitting plaid dress I was wearing. My legs shaved smooth and covered in black thigh highs with white strips on the top. A pair of striped panties underneath my dress. She had just come home from work, we had been dating for three months by that point. Every time she was around me, I felt vulnerable, but also protected and safe. And I didn’t want to keep lying to her about who she was dating. So the moment she had entered the bedroom after getting home, seeing me standing there in that outfit, I said the words I could never take back. “Claudia, I’m a girl, my name is Sam.” I knew the chance of her deciding to throw me out because of this. The apartment was hers, after all. Instead, she just gently smiled, walked over to me, held my face and told me:

“Well Sammy, if we’ve reached this part of the relationship, I have to tell you something too: I’m a witch. The broom in the cleaning supplies closet is for flying on.”

 

And so I find myself here now, sitting on the bed, my hands on my lap, my girlfriend next to me petting my head. “I didn’t know you had such a cute outfit stashed away, sweetie. I have half a mind to borrow it from you sometime.” Claudia giggled and kept petting me. The attention felt really nice. “Now Sam my dear, how long have you known for?” I had to focus back to be able to answer, the petting was making me a little bit drowzy.

“A while… since high school… I never felt safe coming out…” I tilted to the side and my head ended up on Claudia’s lap, as she continued petting. “But you’re a really, really safe person to be around… so I figured I could try. I’m so… so happy that you accept me.” I probably would be purring if I had the throat for it. Claudia just giggled again.

“So you’re telling me I’ve been dating a college girl all this time? Naughty naughty, keeping such a juicy tidbit away from me, I might have to punish you later.” Her free hand went for my belly and tickled there, as we both laughed. “I’m glad you didn’t run for the hills and get the Church to burn me at the stake or something. That would hurt a lot.” 

“Well I’ve known you for three months, Dee, and again you’re a safe person to be around. I just… kind of feel awkward wanting to ask if you could turn me into a girl with magic, so I didn’t have to wait for estrogen and surgery. But, then I feel bad I’d be speedrunning through while other girls wait years for theirs.” I fiddled my thumbs as Claudia leaned down and kissed my cheek.

“Truth be told, I could make an event of it. Get some materials, we climb into bed, I sculpt your body so you’re comfortable with it. You can be selfish from time to time Sam, you know, considering whenever you have a slightly selfish request it’s adorable… oh gosh you kept asking for all those cute nendos of girls as inspiration, didn’t you?” I blushed at Claudia’s question and covered my face up with my hands.

“M-maybe…” I whimpered a bit as Claudia kept gently giggling. 

“Well, get up off my lap Sam, I got some quick errands to run, and then I’ll be right back.” Her hands were now under me as she gently lift me up, and instead of to the side I fell back, my face still covered and blushing, but turned towards the ceiling now. A quick kiss on my cheek let me know that Claudia had bent close to me, and the shift of the mattress and sound of the door let me know she had exited the building, moving towards whatever she needed. I sighed and finally uncovered my face, looking up at the ceiling and hugging my torso, making a bunch of happy noises. A witch girlfriend that loves me and is going to help me achieve the body I want, how could I not just be making happy whimpers. 

 

I must have fallen asleep while waiting, because I awoke to Claudia kissing my forehead. “Alright sleeping beauty, I want you to be awake for this.” She was leaning above me, her arms on either side of my body, as she shifted to let me sit up. “So I got myself a seeing stone and a sculptor’s brew plus bonding biscuit. With the stone I’ll take a peek at you and see your truest form that you’ll feel most comfortable in, and then you’ll drink the sculptor’s brew, I’ll shape your form to that, and then you take the bonding biscuit to set it. Does that sounds good to you?” She ran a hand through my hair again, and I nodded, smiling. 

“Yeah just gosh how long had you been out for like four hours tops? And here you are after your girlfriend came out ready to help her out just… I love you, Claudia. I really do.” She kissed me on the lips, one hand still in my hair. 

“I love you too, Sam. So much. And now I get to love the real you.” She booped my nose and stood up, getting something out of a small bag. As she turned towards me, I could see her holding a small stone to her eye, a hole in the middle through which she was looking. The moment she saw me, she blushed, then smiled. “Oh. Oooooh my gosh. Oh my. Uhm, you might… you might want to dig through my closet. There’s a box in the back of it, has a pawprint on it.” Claudia dropped the hand she was holding to stone with to her side, covering her face with her free hand while smiling and blushing. Raising one of my eyebrows at her, I still got off the bed to dig through her closet. Yup, exactly as she specified. Near the back of it, a box with a paw print on it. I dug it out and put it on the bed. “There’s a thing in there I think you’ll enjoy by the time we’re done.” Claudia took out a small vial from the bag at the same time as I opened the box. It had some petplay stuff. Most prominently, a blue leather collar with a triangle tag on it. Now it was my turn to blush, as my eyes widened when I noticed it. 

“Uhm, Claudia, where’d you… get these?” I looked towards her as she sat down on the bed, handing me the vial to drink.

“A friend of mine gave it to me as a gag gift, but I figured I’d find some use for it. Now come on Sam, drink up, it’s time to start. You just relax and let me do the work, okay?” Claudia brushed the side of my face with her hand, and I smiled and nodded, quickly uncorking and drinking the swirling concoction. Now, it didn’t taste the greatest. You ever play with clay and you have leftover dried clay on your hand and you out of curiosity lick it? Yeah, it tasted like that. The aftertaste was like swallowing warm milk with honey in it though. As soon as I finished the vial, Claudia smiled at me, and began unbuttoning the few buttons a-top my dress, pulling it over my head. As I sat there in just my underwear and stockings, resting on my hands behind me, Claudia suddenly covered her face and screamed into her hands. “I should have brought a ring as well, holy shit, Sam! Why’d you hide that you’re such a cute girl from me for three months! Look at you, thigh highs and stripped panties and a light blush and growing hair and adorable smile! That’s it we’re going ring shopping tomorrow I love your absurdly cute butt.” Claudia swiftly hugged me as she petted my head as well, and I hugged her back.

“I love you.. too… uhm are you?” I let go of Claudia as I grabbed a strand of my hair. It was getting longer right before my very eyes, and turning a pastel pink. “O-oh gosh is… is this how it’s going to go?” I heard Claudia giggle as she kept petting my head, but she let go of the hug so I could look at her face.

“Yeah, I have to squeeze and pinch and pet all the parts of you to make them change. So I figured, I’d start with hair.” She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, her tongue entering my mouth to play with mine, her hands moving from stroking my hair, as she cupped my face. Her thumbs brushing my cheeks, her palms working my jaw, as we made out. Her lips soft, tasting of cherries. Her tongue play fighting with mine, I smiled and giggled as she worked my face, before I felt her gently squeeze and rub my throat. Soon she let go, putting her arms around it instead, breaking the kiss and touching my forehead with hers. “Do you want to go ahead and put on the collar now, Sammy?” She was looking into my eyes, panting a little bit. 

“Y...Yeah...yeah…” I touched my throat and my face. Both felt softer than before, the slight hint of an adam’s apple I had before, gone, any feelings of stubble burned off. And the voice I heard escaping me was just as soft as my face was feeling. “Yeah I’d really love that. Uhm. Wow. I don’t… I don’t know if I’ll get tired of how I sound now. Claudia I… thank you. Even if we were to stop here, I… already feel so much better.” I moved a stray strand of hair behind her ear, as she smiled and moved back a bit. 

“I’m really, really glad Sammy. But I’m not stopping here. Why, I can’t stop here, it’s not yet your most comfortable form.” She kissed my cheek and I felt something snug around my throat, feeling the collar as I touched it. “Oh gosh it suits you so much already, my pretty girl. My cute girlfriend. My adorable wife to be.” She started rubbing my shoulder, as I felt them melt and shift under her touch, narrower, gentler. Her rubbing moved down my arms, progressively, until she was holding my hands and rubbing the backs of them with her thumbs. She turned her gaze from looking down at my hands to looking into my eyes. “So, Sammy, there were a couple… unexpected bits to your form, shall we say. I’ll start working on them now, if you could just turn your back to me?” She let go of my hands as I looked at them. Just as soft looking as my face felt, any hint of muscle definition melted away for soft curves and slopes. I looked into Claudia’s eyes before nodding and turning my back to her. Oddly enough she started rubbing my ears, as I giggled at her actions, before she stopped and I touched them. They were longer, and rounder, and fuzzier. Kind of like ears that Stitch from Lilo and Stitch has. Her massaging moved to my shoulder blades. First rubbing with her whole hand, then pinching to points slightly before rubbing her hands up and down over two new appendages. I managed to give them two test flaps. Small wings? With feathers? Claudia then ran a hand down my spine, before stopping at my lower back, right above my butt, doing a similar motion to before. This time though, I felt two hands tug and move back there, before I felt them stop and rest on my shoulders. I gave the lower appendage a feel, moving it with my hand to my lap.

“A… cat tail? What did you see?” I turned my head so as to look at Claudia, who kissed my lips again.

“Weirdly enough a very adorable gryphon girl. I’m far from done though sweetheart.” Claudia ran her hands over my stomach now, over my sides, squeezing gently as I looked at her work and the way my body shifted. I squeed a bit as I saw her molding my hips, as she puleed me closer to herself and began work on my butt. Even without breasts, I was looking absurdly feminine already. And right then, Claudia pulled me even closer, and I sat on her lap now, her chest touching my back. Her hands moved from my hips up towards my chest, where she began working. Rubbing my nipples as they got more and more sensitive, pinching them, squeezing them, all gently, before she began kneading. With each pull I could feel weight shifting, with each push I left out a breathy whimper from the stimulation. She kissed my cheek again, then my neck, then my shoulder, as I moaned from her work. I had been trying to avoiding noticing it, but by now there was an obvious tent in my panties. And as Claudia moved her hands from my comfortably sized breasts to free it, I let out a noise I never expected to be able to make. A chirp. Sounding something like the chirping of a bird, and the mrrp noise cats sometimes make. My eyes widened at the realisation, as Claudia simply giggled again and kissed me. “I wonder if you’ll purr when I pet you again.” I had to response to her teasing as she placed her hands on my crotch, before pulling them away. “Do you want to take a picture to remember it by, before it’s gone?” I shook my head to answer her, and she put her hands back. Her fingers gently fondled my balls, coaxing them into me, prodding and pushing until there was nothing but smooth skin underneath my dick. A quick rub of the tip, a gentle stroke, and I could feel it receding in. With each stroke and rub it shifted, getting smaller and smaller, until Claudia could no longer stroke, only rub. She turned my head to face her as she kissed me once again, her tongue entering my mouth as her finger pushed in me, breathy moans escaping everyone so often, before Claudia rubbed my clit with the palm of her hand, her fingers in me. She broke the kiss, as she reached into the bag and took out a small biscuit. “You’re done sweetie, you take this and it’ll be your body until we decide to change it.” She held it in front of my face, as I opened my mouth and she placed it in. I chewed quickly, swallowed just as fast, and kissed Claudia as she found the right spot, and what escaped my lips was a vail, followed by panting and purrs, letting my weight rest on Claudia as she laid back on the bed and slipped out from under me and from me. She kissed my cheek again and giggle gently. “My future wife is an adorable gryphon girl, gosh.” Placing her arms around me, we both dozed off, my purring helping her fall asleep.

Thanks for reading and getting through this, if you wish to support me financially you can do so through my patreon, https://www.patreon.com/SynTheGuardian , where I post everything, including exclusive stories and chapters of my longer stories right as I finish writing them, so you don't have to stick to a weekly upload schedule of waiting.

And if you wish to chat, you can follow this link to join the discord server https://discord.gg/VDVMVrc

52