Chapter 4: Deep Into My Intestines, Through My Stomach, but Cute
3.3k 16 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Finally

Today, I’d say—the Weather Conditions of this dungeon were rather unhealthy.

--

Sweat...

Blood...

Pain...

From the dim light of my body—I saw red. A crimson touch of color that lay on the lifeless ground.

Jagged black spines dotted the wide, dark, tunnel...

--

Slowly, with all four of my legs, I steadily lifted myself off this little rock shaft that pierced my underbelly. This was depressing. Depressing, beyond even certain Twitter users who’ve seen Spy x Fam*ly... My mind was shattered—that shaft was just the naughtiest of all.

This was the worst pain I've experienced since coming into this world. And, at the same time, the first pain I’ve experienced since coming into this world. Obviously, it would be the worst.

--

As a little scale came off the side of my underbelly and hit the ground—a glassy clink resounded and echoed throughout the cavern. It was alike a toenail coming off...

I felt my blood pump across my veins. I could a slight coolness to the wound—yet a slight warmth to it. Blood leaked to the ground, clotting slowly...

What else that leaked as well was an arguably disgusting voice, from my reptilian lizard throat.

"Uehh..."—I said, expressing a discussible sense of pain.

It was rather disgusting. Though I couldn’t see the wound itself—I could tell.

Distorted, soiled chunks of dragonscale, peeled inward by an unnaturally formed, unnaturally hard, structure of dirt...

--Revealing—presumably—pieces of ripped skin—ruthless injuries unspeakable to children limited to Minimal Blood and Gore, such as myself.

...

I carefully lifted myself further off the floor, flapping my light wings, above the rocky spine that penetrated my bloodied underbelly. Though I couldn’t say—how I was able to use my wings so habitually—I went over to an area void of those sharp objects.

Maybe I really should level ‘Sense’ some more. Maybe I should keep watch of my surroundings, along with ‘Sense,’ with at least a bit more focus...

I lowered myself from the air—returning to the ground.

Warmth—

That was what I now felt. The wound heated up. It boiled and hissed—and it wasn’t a bad feeling...

I could imagine the scene of my wound closing slowly—without regard to my belly fluids and blood gone to waste.

This was slightly familiar. A nice sense of heat. A nice sense of healing. That’s how some light novels describe the activity of a ‘Regeneration’ skill. Though I don’t feel as if it’s actually healing. as of this moment.

...

Unknowing of when the wound would close itself—I decided. I’ll have a go at the fucking Crossword Puzzle.

As I cleared out a pathway through the field of rock spikes... I stepped forward, continuing my journey to the door...

--

I looked upwards. The door wasn’t much taller than myself. Just about double my height.

Within the blackness of the tunnel, I leaned onto the door. Just allowing the light of my body to make the markings of this door visible.

As I rubbed myself all over this certain door, I accurately made out a well-sculpted figure of this Crossword Puzzle. A large stone panel with certain rectangular sections carved out—leaving just several unassociated letters carved into stone blocks. I could read these letters, obviously. I had Perfect Language Comprehension at my disposal.

In a small container on the side, were a bunch of foreign letters, also carved into stone blocks.

This would be easy as fuck. There was no saying otherwise. Like I said a while ago—I was a genius, born with the simple task to reign over the heavens. Intellect, strength... I was beyond all.

While I probably could break this door down... Or possibly dig through the sides...

I’m very thankful that my less developed claws were small enough to actually grab and move these blocks around.

I’ll just have some fun with this...

--

Thus—as the blood of my first injury began to clot—I picked up my first toy block... Establishing my status as a developing and curious child.

--

Honestly, that injury wasn’t all that big. My HP had only reduced by a whopping total of 2%. All that happened was the pain. I wasn’t in danger at all.

The pain was the main issue. It was terrifying enough that a vivid description was required. But I can’t say its worse than stubbing my toe... My scales bore the brunt of the attack, and my flesh remained duly protected. Though the spike did go through about an inch into my flesh.

Mhm.

But these crosswords...

These are...

That’s [STAR] (down 7), and nearby was [PROUD] (across 17).

Damn it. There’s no way. I’ll have to make sure...

--

...There was no noise at all—as little pebbles of rock fell occasionally from the ceiling. The ground casually rumbled...

That was when it began.

When my HP passively returned to 99%.

So, it’s been made clear. The HEALS were coming in. I could feel it. My wound, very slowly, closing; reproducing its shattered skin and fatty areas. The wound steamed, emitting some form of vapor, as heat further roused its presence.

--

[[Ability Learned:[HP Regeneration Lv1]]]

--

Nice...! Very nice...! Isekai Gamer System! Thank you for the regeneration skill, I excitedly thought, as I dealt with the next few words...

 

...The ground doubtlessly rumbled. Every time I set a block into the mystery, which was the Crossword Puzzle... Dust scattered, floating down the ceiling. My soles bit into the ground as I realized—

--These hints...

Through that [S], [A], and [D] was [STAND] (down 10)...

And across that [R] and [D] was... [WORLD] (across 15)

N- No way...

I shivered.

No fucking way--!

--This was no mere crossword...

It was true scripture. A bible of sorts.

Just these two words left...

 

As I completed the next little word, the walls rumbled harshly. There was one final word, to which no hints were given...

8 Letters.

That one thing—one word--missing from this...

--!

Th- There’s no way...

‘P- PLATINUM--!’

That was what I thought, as all four of my legs turned limp. I collapsed. I dropped to the ground, foaming from the mouth. Blood spurting from my eyes... This wasn’t possible...! This couldn’t be!

--But—I had no right to decide what was true—or what wasn’t.

Thus, I was forced to accept it...

 

And my HP was once again at 100%. Such fullness was symbolic of my fulfillment...

 

The doorway drew itself open, cackling as it opened. Its left side, its right side—they slid themselves to the furthest ends of the opening...

--

[[Ability:[Sense] Leveled Up:[Lv7 -> Lv8]]]

--

The dungeon further widened, becoming nearly five times its previous width.

I encountered another trap, as ‘Sense’ did level up. This was unlike the earlier Dungeon Conditions, honestly. There were tiny, nearly invisible, holes carved into the dirt walls around me...

Thin needles of hardened—presumably—slime shot from the holes. While they may have been resin, nothing changed the actual fact. I could ward these off easily. A swipe of my claws. A flap of my wings...

But I chose ‘that’ way...

As the projectiles hit my body, to only be reduced to fragments—

--I, a Light Prism Dragon, had a dream...

I did say something about this sometime ago.

--What was it--?

I did feel—something was out of place.

Something missing. Something deep.

Which was—of course—

C- Cu—

Damn it. Such a powerful word that I couldn’t utter. But I must no matter what.

--

The true dream, of any properly educated shōnen manga reader—at least, those that think alike myself...

--But I’ll need time to think.

It will happen.

Soon...

 

There was something that I had wondered, since the third slime I’ve killed without using MP. Killed simply with my claws.

--Its core was soft. There was no hardness to it. It was simply difficult to rip apart—and was just a bit stretchy. Forcefully elastic, in other words.

Convenient that there were a few extra slimes around this corner. I stuck my claws into one I just came across, and extracted its core...

 

...It had a mild, unidentifiable, taste. It dissolved gradually onto the tongue, mixing with my saliva. This created a naughty, sticky mixture...

Certainly a delicate teatime snack. While I felt no hunger at all—at least not since I reincarnated—my soul as a human rabidly craved nourishment. Eating was fun—and I simply wanted to have a taste. Now that I probably beheld a jaw force beyond a million PSI, with my STR stat values... I could eat something as dangerously indigestible as this.

As I chewed onto another Slime Core, I visited the next section of the dungeon.

--

There wasn’t a single doorway—but rather—

--two doorways to choose from.

As usual, I rubbed myself all over the two doors, for the effects of my naturally dim light. The door on the left read: ‘x50’ and the door on the right read: ‘x2.’

There’s no way these would refer to something as hot as multiplying my stats...

But this was easy.

‘x2’ was the right answer, considering the unfiltered JoJo reference from the prior Crossword Puzzle. And because this had very much reminded me of that Mobile Game Pop-Up Advertisement...

And whoever made this place was clearly messing around as another person from Earth. Fucking this dungeon in the ass, with some high-quality traps and tricks...

There barely are any monsters available to kill. Not even a Miniboss came up—come to think of it. Minibosses are necessary for more fulfilling experiences. So I’ll have to wait... until I reach the end of this place.

I went through the ‘x2’ doorway, channeling within myself the equivalent manpower of fifty men, now a hundred...

 

 

It was around 20 minutes later when I arrived at an end. There was a much smaller tunnel, that came through the wall in front of me, likely human-sized. It probably led to the next corridor. Maybe even a Boss area.

 

...I couldn’t hold back.

 

The ground rumbled one final time, as I took a final step.

It was time...

Huhuhu...

Somehow, I knew exactly what I had to do.

I flapped my wings, one move after another... I hovered above the ground.

Then I threw one front arm upwards. I raised it high into the skyless cavern.

Then...

...I drew in every drop of MP from the atmosphere. Every faithful particle of MP from the air...

Trails of sparkles and whirls—fused within my raised claws. A ball of grand light, a ball of infinite power. It formed upon my palm, as my jaws were left agape, ready to make a conclusive roar of salvation.

Winds travelled; stones spun. A whirlwind arose around my body. My body, which radiated a light so bright—entire civilizations could’ve fallen from a single look of exposure...

What was this--?

One may ask...

A desire.

The desire...

 

...Though I hauled in MP from the airs of the dungeon—though I had such a large store of MP within myself...

My MP fared... not well at all. But I won’t be giving up.

All of it. All of my willpower--!

After all—

--This was my desire. For the...

For the--!

THE CUNNY--!!

THE LOLI FORM--!!

Thus—I finally used it.

Humanification...

I did it. The final, ultimate skill. I had no choice but to do so—I simply stressed my imagination to the limit.

To visualize—the ultimate LOLI...

 

...I felt the whole of my body being rebuilt. From the fingernail to the toenail. From my calves, to my crotch, to my chest, to my head...

My form was reduced into a mere scattering, of billions upon billions of multicolored particles of light. Non-human parts of my dragon body were compressed into several orbs. My wings, my tail, yet excluding my horns...

Apologetically—I’d say—dragon balls formed within...

And thus, I spoke my first words...

"LOLI~! HENSHIN~!"

The boldness of such letters were a product of raw, unrestrained willpower and spirit.

As one could tell from whichever language I spoke—I proudly roared in katakana.

--

[Received...]

--

I imbued my remaining MP into my vocal cords. I dragged my powers of friendship, regardless of whichever world, into my soul.

I roared true and without rest. My voice echoed upon every wall, upon every living creature, throughout the dungeon and the lands outside. A voice that caused what could’ve been deemed the apocalypse, that put every lag spike to shame.

Even the deaf. Even the dead. Even the unborn fetus. They could all feel such a voice resound through their ears and hearts...

--

[Skill Set-Up Initiating...]

--

Thank you very much...

Really. I was thankful to Seggie. For sending me into such a wonderful world. Where I shall take upon my LOLI form...

--

[Humanification Reactivation Processing...]

--

Look like—Seggie did make this alike a game. Loading screens (panels)... Loading notices...

Just the tips and tricks missing...

--

[[Ability:[Humanification] Evolved into Unique Ability:[ロリ✭~変身✭~]]]

[[Skill:[Magic Manipulation] Leveled Up: [Lv45 -> Lv61]]]

--

[[[LvMAX:500] -> [LvMAX:999]]]

--

[[Ability:[Mana Recovery] Leveled Up: [Lv13 -> Lv17]]]

[[Skill Learned:[Active MP Recovery Lv2]]]

[[Ability Obtained:[Shapeshift Lv1]]]

--

[[Special Stat Value Unlocked: [Spirit] [SPI]]]

--

[[Received Title:[Dual Soul]]]

...

 

80