Chapter 87: Dark Land Battle (Flutter)
267 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Six hundred years Flutter had been a teacher at her dojo. Six hundred years and many tens of thousands of students that had come and go over that time.

She knew that the rest of the Grand Unity Army had looked at her with mistrust, even contempt for her small stature, both in army and in her own person. But Flutter paid them no mind. Before long, all of them would be gone, and Flutter would still be here. For the master of the martial arts was too the master of destiny.

She kicked a Goomba so hard it flew into the sky and landed onto another Goomba half a mile away, knocking them both out.

It was simple technique, really. Omne just had to master physics, and everything else would fall into place.

Her students understood that. The boy Cricket, with every jump he took, landed perfectly on the heads of his enemies. Pink Gold Peach used the weight of her body to slam into those around her, using the momentum of her crashes to eliminate the threats before her. The Duplighost Lee copied those around him and used their force against them, multiplying what was sent to him back tenfold.

They had made it to the frontlines, despite not being part of this useless line of mindless robots. Flutter’s students were elite. They were collected, and they knew how to bring balance to the world.

Morton Koopa was the antithesis of balance. Flutter had seen his rise and fall, and knew what it would mean to the world in its current state if he were to return, or if he were to introduce a new terror to the world.

He must be stopped, she knew.

And with her students, they would--

Flutter realized that there was a giant hammer coming down over her head--

Just before it smashed into her and all of her students.

17