Chapter 92: Dark Land Battle (King Boo(ette))
286 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Boo forces had long ago separated from the rest of the army, and were inflicting massive damage on enemies within the defensive towers at the top of Castle Koopa. The cannon operators simply did not know how to deal with a horde of ghosts phasing in and attacking them from inside their own enclosures.

King Boo thought this was too easy.

Where was the REAL challenge, man?

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Oh, boy.

At the roof of the castle stood one mustached man who King Boo knew ALL too well...

None other than King Bob-omb, the noble warrior.

“Give this up,” King Bob-omb said. “We don’t want to destroy you too badly.”

“Is that really the best taunting dialogue you could have come up with?” King Boo asked. “You’ve gone completely mundane. Where’s the old Bomby I once knew?”

“Do not call me that,” he said. “You do not deserve the right. Not for your treachery.”

“Dude. Bro. Guy. You’re literally fighting against your own Lordess Bowsette here and allied with our sworn enemy.”

“I am loyal not to the ruler, but to the throne itself,” King Bob-omb said. “That is the vow I made when we defeated Morton Koopa.”

“We made that vow BECAUSE of Morton Koopa you idiot!!!!”

“I don’t care. I’m going to kill you and everyone here.”

A hundred Bob-ombs emerged, each of them with lit fuses and charging at the Boo forces.

Unfortunately for them, the fact that the Boos can pass through solid objects and use their ghostly powers also meant they could simply pass through the bombs and put out the fuses. It was quite simple, really.

The worst possible match-up.

FAR too easy.

“Yuck yuck yuck yuck... You know what, Bomby? This is too easy of a fight. I’m going to make it more interesting.” King Boo put on the Super Crown--

--and became Booette once more. Oh, man it felt good to be her right now. She was just ITCHING for some satisfaction.

She leapt forward and latched onto King Bob-omb at his back.

“Get off! Get off!” he shouted. He couldn’t actually get her off because his arms were too nubby to do anything about it and she was holding on too well to get thrown off.

Booette responded by licking him up and down, causing electrical shocks that disabled him from moving entirely.

“Yuck yuck! How do you like that, Bomby?”

“You... what are you?”

“I’m just your neighborhood friendly Booette.”

“What does that even mean--”

Booette jumped off of King Bob-omb and then with one last lash of her tongue, pushed him off a ledge, where he went tumbling to his doom.

When he hit the ground, there was a massive and brilliant explosion.

Still, far too easy. Booette expected more.

18