Chapter 8
844 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry for the lack of chapters this weekend, had a dental appointment on friday that resulted in me spending hours on the business end of a drill, needless to say, it was not fun. I will get to work trying to write mor regularly, as I am really enjoying the way this story feels to write! Also, fixed some issues with Max's stat sheet in the last two chapters, Enjoy

"If that is what my master desires." Savia responded, not even missing a beat. Max could not even question her about that, as he was entirely out of mana. Changing her profession however, required nothing but his decision. Accessing the bound creatures screen, it took seconds for him to swap over her profession from Slave to Prostitute. The part that took the longest about all of that was scrolling down the list of possible professions. Maid, Cook, and even Accountant had showed up, along with many others. While some of them would be useful later on, they currently had no cash flow at all. There was not even any cash on hand or anything they could use to make money. Therefore, they had to use the one thing that was available to them.

Savia's eyes instantly changed as soon as her profession changed. Joy could be seen in them, and a smile tugged at her face. Max watched as her profession cycled through every single one on her list, before settling back onto Prostitute. "Thank you Master. I am glad to no longer be a slave, and am glad to still be under you. I will do my best to help you as I can from now on, be it with my body or my mind." Behind her, her tail wagged back and forth at a ridiculous pace. So fast, that Max was worried that the air current it produced might knock over their shack.

She sat there, professing her undying loyalty towards him for nearly sixty minutes. The only reason he let it go on so long was because he needed to get the mana necessary for telepathy once more. After all, he had some directives to give, and he wanted to make sure he got them all in one shot. When he finally felt like he had enough mana, he told her, 'Go out, find a client, and have a good night. Make sure to get a good price for your body, and bring back anything you can scavenge with you.'

What happened next caught him off guard. At the same time as a ding sounded off, telling Max he had a new notification, Savia immediately started scarping loose dirt from around the floor of the shack and started covering his body with it. As she did, she explained her reasoning, "Sorry Master, but since I would have nowhere to bring a client to other than here, I might need to make use of your shack. So they don't notice you and nothing happens to master, I need to cover you up like this." He understood her reasoning. As it was, they had no connections, no money, and no clothes. It's not like she could go up to an inn like that and expect any decent service, if any at all. As she finished up and stated she would be back soon, Max took a look at the new notification.

Attention!

The Skill 'Telepathy' has leveled up to level 2

'Well now, this could certainly prove useful. Depending on what it does.' Max thought to himself. Would it increase the range? Make it so there were multiple targets available? HAH, that could be available now and he would have no idea. After all, he did not get any descriptions with his skill, so he did not really know what they all exactly did or how they worked. All he knew was the level, the name, and the cost that it had. Knowing that was all he could check, he quickly pulled up his skills screen to see if there was any easily noticeable difference.

Skills

Cost

Skill Level

Telepathy

1.5 m/s

2/10

Bind creature

Consent

MAX

Absorb Item

N/A

MAX

Create Item

Variable

MAX

Max was not sure what he was expecting when he opened up that screen, but seeing a decimal in there was definitely not on the list. Sure, when his mana was full, he could talk for twenty seconds instead of fifteen, but that was not a terribly high upgrade. Maybe the early levels were easy to get, but had smaller rewards. And the higher-level ones were fantastic increases, but took forever to get there. It would make sense, as it was easy to pick up a new skill, but hard to master it.

He spent the next hour waiting, seeing if Savia would come back any point soon. When she did not show up right away, he assumed she was either having difficulty finding a client, or doing it out in public. Her status still read healthy as far as he could see, so he tried not to worry too much. The hardest part about all of that was that there was no way to tell what time of day it was. There was no clock he could address, nor was he able to gauge it by the amount of light shining in through the gaps in the walls. Everything in his vision, including underground, was perfectly luminated. As if there were no secrets which could hide from him. Thus, there was no way of knowing what time she went out, just how long it had been based on his mana.

It was about four hours later when she finally came back. Max had saved twenty of his mana should she show up, but threw the rest into expansion. It was only seven millimeters worth, but it was better than nothing. However, when Savia came back limping and covered in bruises, with cum both dripping from her and dry on her skin, Max felt his worry skyrocket. The screen still said her status was healthy, but there was no way that could have been healthy. Was there just a different standard here? Or was this actually pretty normal for creatures bound to a dungeon?

"Here you go Master," Savia said weakly as she held out her hands. In them, there sat seven coins, five of one colouring, and two of another. He didn't even have to guess what they were called based on the look of them, as they were made out of metal. Five coppers and two silver. She set them down, right overtop where his gem lay buried, before she crawled over to the side of the shack opposite the door. "I'm going to go to sleep now, wake me if you need me."

It turned out saving his mana to talk to her had been kind of pointless. Of course, she was exhausted after the day she had just gone through. She was still naked, and with nothing for comfort, he felt terrible about all of this. However, the smile on her face made him confused on how to feel. Was she happy to have someone care for her? Or was she happy to have someone control her? While he would not know for a while, Max was intently curious, if only to bring her more pleasure. Cause the more that she felt, the more he got as well. For now, there was something he could learn about that he had not been able to yet. It was time to test out his item-based skills.

17