KxMM – Chapter 20: Kiiko’s A Little Peeved Right Now, Can’t You Tell?
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The remains of Hamlet Omega splattered across the city, but quickly faded away into the ether. But Sayaka was out of commission from the moment she saw the explosion. Kyoko was still on the ground, holding Aaya hostage. Nagisa and Neoakemi alone couldn’t handle Kiiko in the slightest.

“Leave this universe alone,” Neoakemi told her. “Please. You’ve already killed enough people today.”

Kiiko didn’t even turn her gaze to her, though she still blocked her attacks. “I have to find Aaya before I obliterate this planet. I can’t let her die with the rest of you, can I? That would be a bad relationship move.” She slapped Neoakemi and sent her flying away.

Nagisa kept blowing bubbles at Kiiko, but there was some sort of invisible force field blocking them from actually capturing her or popping in her face. Her powers were completely useless! Sad

What would they do?

Well, apparently that, Nagisa thought as she plummeted towards the ground after being hit by a huge-butt shockwave.

She hit the ground with a thud, but wasn’t amazingly hurt, so she hopped right back up. Kiiko had also come down to the ground, though, and was now staring at Kyoko, with Neoakemi and El Guante behind her.

“Aaya,” she said. “What have you done to her?”

“Nothing,” Kyoko said. “And we’re going to keep it that way if you leave here in peace, forever.”

Kiiko giggled like a middle schooler would at a “that’s what she said” joke. “I can simply melt your brain and then levitate her over to me,” she said. “It’s not very difficult at all.”

“Then why haven’t you done it?” She put a stick of Pocky in her mouth and chomped at it.

“I…”

“You’re not as powerful as you were before,” she said. “Is it because you’re in a new universe? Did you expend too much energy travelling over here? Is it because Walpurgisnacht and Hamlet Omega are gone? You don’t know. And that’s what scares you.”

“Good going, Kyoko,” Neoakemi whispered.

“So, Kiiko Kawakami. You can’t simply take her from me without risk of harming her. What are you going to do?”

“Your bluff is meaningless,” Kiiko said. “I will eventually be more powerful than all of you put together. My constant fighting has tired me somewhat, but I will soon return to full strength. You have mere minutes at best.”

“That’s the worst bluff I’ve ever heard,” Kyoko said. “And I’ve had to deal with a drunken Madoka twice a week for the past two years.”

The two red-eyed women stared each other down. Kyoko smiled, while Kiiko finally started to show an emotion on her face… frustration.

Nagisa blew some bubbles towards Kiiko, but once again, the force field was too strong. Nothing worked to actually damage her.

“You are five strong and yet you can only bargain with me. I think that’s pathetic.” Kiiko balled up her fist, and rubble from all the surrounding former-buildings began lifting into the air. “If I can’t have Aaya, then that may be a sacrifice I have to make. I did tell her the consequences of defying me before we began our relationship, and she has done so many times regardless.”

The equivalent of an entire house was now hovering directly above Kyoko.

Neoakemi looked at Nagisa and nodded. She pointed to the computer on her wrist, and Nagisa understood. She clutched her trumpet tightly.

Kiiko noticed this and scowled. “What do you think this is? A game? You really believe you can simply--”

“GET OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE YOU TOTAL BITCH!”

0