Chapter 620. What Are You Embarrassed About?
1.1k 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Incubus System Chapter 620. What Are You Embarrassed About?

"Yeah, you can say that," I replied to Celia's question, a small smile playing on my lips.

Celia's eyes widened in surprise as she took in the sight of Buni, Red, Shadow, and Rave in turns. "So they're demons?" she asked, her voice laced with disbelief.

I nodded, confirming her suspicions. "They may look like normal domestic animals, but they have a lot more power and strength than you might think."

Celia looked at the creatures in detail, studying their demonic features with a mixture of curiosity and fascination. "Why do they look harmless?" she asked, reaching out to stroke Buni's fluffy head.

"You should see their battle form," I said with a smile. "That's when you'll really see their true power."

At my command, Buni, Red, Shadow, and Rave transformed into their true demonic form. Their bodies grew larger and taller, their teeth sharpening into razor-sharp points and their claws elongating into deadly weapons. In an instant, they went from cute and cuddly to terrifying and imposing.

Celia let out a small gasp of shock as she fell back onto her butt, unable to believe what she was seeing. Thankfully, she didn't scream, simply staring at the demons in amazement.

"Don't be surprised," I said with a chuckle, helping her back to her feet. "They may look scary, but they're actually very gentle and kind. They're my pets and have given their loyalty to me. So don’t worry." They were only gentle and kind to certain people of course.

"Yeah, don't be afraid," Buni said, his voice sounding like a deep roar despite his attempts to calm Celia.

Unfortunately, his words had the opposite effect, it causes Celia to become even more afraid. "They can talk?" she asked, her voice stammering in shock.

"Kir also can talk, remember?" I reminded her, turning towards the group of demons. "I think you should return to your disguises," I ordered, wanting to ease Celia's fear.

The pets obeyed my command, returning to their disguise as normal domestic animals. Celia visibly relaxed as she watched them transform, her fear dissipating slightly.

Once Celia had calmed down, I decided to speak again. "Anyway, you should be careful of The Demon Hunter Association," I warned her. "They're targeting me, and I don't want them to get any closer to you." I turned towards Foxy, a serious expression on my face. "For the time being, I want you to protect Celia as you did in the past," I ordered.

"Leave it to me, Master," Foxy replied, a determined look in her eyes.

"Why are they after you?" Celia asked worriedly, her concern for my safety evident on her face.

"I don't know what they want either," I told Celia, frustration clear in my voice. I knew that I couldn't outrun them forever. “I’m thinking of asking Mrs. Clea.” But I couldn't do it at her house. I had to find somewhere else to read her mind.

‘Haa... I should have invited her and Alan in earlier,’ I thought to myself, feeling a sense of regret wash over me. On the other hand, I wasn't ready for it and didn't have a solid plan in place yet. If I rushed into things, it could end badly.

'No, I need a thorough plan if I want to do this,' I thought to myself, determined to be cautious.

"I see... I'll be careful from now on," Celia said, taking a deep breath to steady herself. "I never thought this would be so complicated," she muttered as she opened her suitcase and began to unpack.

Foxy took the initiative to help Celia. Looking at how busy they were, I decided to join in as well, using my telekinesis to unpack Celia's luggage. The bags and suitcases opened simultaneously, and all of Celia's belongings floated out and hovered around us.

"Wow!" the pets exclaimed in amazement, watching as I effortlessly unpacked Celia's things.

"Brother!" Celia complained, annoyance clear in her voice. I could tell that she thought I was playing with her.

"I'm trying to help. Just tell me where they should go," I instructed, trying to be helpful.

"That's not what I mean!" Celia quickly caught her flying underwear and bras before hugging them close to her chest and giving me an annoyed look. It was clear that she was embarrassed by the situation.

"I've already seen all of this before, and we've slept together more than a dozen times. What are you embarrassed about?" I defended myself, trying to reassure her.

Celia approached me vigorously, a stern look in her eyes. "Sleep or not, you shouldn't touch a girl's underwear, Mr. Great Demon," she threatened.

‘You look like a demon more than me,’ I protested with a dry smile. But I decided to hold my tongue, knowing that this was probably some kind of girl stuff that I didn't understand. "Okay, so you don't want my help putting all of this away?" I asked, making sure I understood her instructions.

"I do need your help. Just follow my instructions," Celia commanded me with confidence.

'She turns so fast...' I thought to myself with a cringe.

Celia instructed me on where to put her things one by one, with Foxy also helping me. Meanwhile, my pets were simply rolling around on the bed, completely useless.

“Now it’s all done,” I said as I put her last stuff in her closet. I only needed less than 5 minutes and all had been in their places, including dirty clothes and stuff. Well, except for our groceries bags.

“Thanks. It was a big help,” she replied happily.

I checked the clock on the wall, I realized that it was time for me to head to the coffee shop to meet Larry.

"Celia, can you give me the house key?" I asked, turning towards her. I could use my portal, but since I just got back, I needed to act as normal as possible.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out the key, handing it to me with a smile. As I took it from her, I noticed that something was different about it. The keychain had been changed - previously, it had been a simple letter 'E' keychain, signifying that it belonged to me. But now, it was a blue polka dot bow keychain, a stark contrast to my usual style.

I couldn't help but grimace at the girly keychain, knowing that it was too feminine for my liking. But who cared? I only brought it for formality.

"Thanks," I said with a sigh, tucking the key into my pocket. “Anyway, I need to go now. I will be back before dinner.” Then I turned to my pets. “Guys, behave okay? We have an eagle living next door,” I warned them.

“Okay!” They answered me in unison. Then I rushed down the stairs and went out of the house.

>Read more than 230 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 96 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene.

17