Chapter 493. The Result?
2.8k 8 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The Incubus System Chapter 493. The Result?
I spent the rest of the afternoon checking all the documents alone. Opened boxes filled my room as if I had just moved in. Due to my Telekinesis skill, the documents floated and queued up neatly in front of me. I simply checked them briefly before I put the documents back in the boxes.
I hadn't watched TV or searched what happened in Gourmando City since I acted secretly. Also no explosions or anything. So even though Beel lost all his important documents, the public didn't know about it. I was not sure he was going to have a press conference and would choose to settle this quietly.
My eyes stared at the documents like a dead man who had no will for life anymore. My face showed obvious boredom. The words 'Kill me' were clearly written from the expression on my face. Well, I wasn't literary wanting to die but checking all of this thing, made me want to.
At least I had checked over 500 documents and I couldn't believe this… All these documents were useless! It was mostly about food analysis at a certain restaurant or cafe. Some contained Beel's assessments of instant food, snacks, ice cream, and the like. Instead of checking government documents, I felt like checking a food blogger's posts!
“What's wrong with that Glob King?!” I couldn't help but yell in frustration. I couldn't believe that the document about the human restaurant was the only one that was most useful to me.
Soon or later, I thought I'd find another important document or two but I was wrong… I literally found nothing. I only found a little information about the city and Beel. Unfortunately, it also had nothing to do with my plans and I couldn't use it in the future either.
The time already showed 04.23 PM when I finished. After placing some important documents on my desk, I ordered Rin and Ran to clean up all of those boxes. Somehow I wanted to burn it, but I held myself since who knew I could use it for something else someday. Although all of that seemed useless to me, the fact that Beel ordered his troops to secure it was a sign that those documents were something of value to him.
Then I took a can of soda and watched TV for a while before I went to the battle arena and joined my servants to train my swordsmanship. I decided to keep myself busy since every time I do nothing, I always think about the human world. I missed Celia, my partners, and my friends. I wanted to visit them, but I had to minimize my contact with the human world before we solved the problem. I didn't want to bring new problems to them.
Within a few minutes, I was at the battle arena, training with my servants. Our weapons clashed around, creating a rhythmic twang. My eyes paid attention to them since this time, none of us would use our skills. We could only depend on our weapons and our moves.
And as usual, since this was just practice, we chatted via telepathy.
'Since we have executed all the plans, what are you going to do next?' asked Luna. Her claws swung at me.
But I brushed it off with my sword.
'I'm thinking about visiting Foxy's friends. What do you think?' I said.
After all those messes, all I needed to do was hide and wait for them to kill each other. Since I had nothing to do, freeing Foxy's friends from that hellish place to kill time was a great idea.
Upon my words, Foxy lowered her attack stance. Her surprise was clear on her face.
“Does that mean you will take my friends as your servants?” she let out a trembling voice. Her emotions filled her every word.
"Yes. If I can do it and they agree, why not?” I answered with a smile. I had my Bloodpact skill now and needed troops in case I had to face an open war later.
A smile appeared on Foxy's face. Her tears filled her eyes. Without further ado, her claws disappeared and she ran to me.
She hugged me tightly in gratitude and buried her face in my chest.
"Thank you, master. Thank you. You are the best…” Her voice trembled. I knew she was holding all her emotions inside of her since she never thought she would meet her friends again. Even freed them.
A smile widened. I canceled my sword and patted her head gently.
"Don't mention it, Foxy. I just do what I have to do…” I whispered. It felt weird, when I met her for the first time, I took her as my servant just to prevent her from killing humans. But she ended up as one of my soldiers.
“Anyway…” I let go of her arms and wiped the tears from her face. “I have to ask Lord Damon's permission before we can do it. We have to find out about that place's ruler before I enter her territory and help your friends. She is not my enemy and I don't want to turn her into one,” I explained.
I didn't plan on exposing my identity either. I would simply come as an ordinary demon who was trying to take the demons away. After all, I planned to use Foxy as this side mission's leader. So what Nefaris Queen saw, the hero wasn't me but Foxy.
In a bad case, if this was dangerous, I would free Foxy's friends once this problem was over. Still, I wished I could do it before I faced the demon lords. And my first step was to find out about Nefaris Queen's temperament and personality except for her laziness. Well, I hoped her laziness would allow me to do some small things on her territory.
"Um." She nodded and answered me with a humming sound.
"Right. For now---” I summoned my sword again.
“Just concentrate on our training. You should show how far you have grown during your absence,” I added.
She nodded once again. This time a sweet smile appeared on her lips.
"Yes, Master!" She said excitedly.

> Read more than 180 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 66 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene.

56