Chapter 6: After-Party
5.2k 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: After-Party

 

The game was being played out, and it was as I expected. The men had complete control over who to pick from the safety of their new posts.

Jerome had the two, Legs the Red and that Green Petite Blonde.

Orange Ken gathered the Azure Brazilian over to his side with ease.

That Short Brown Martin nabbed up the Schoolgirl and was having a spirited time enjoying each other.

The Busty Rose was babying now content Benjy the Yellow.

Not being sure, but I supposed that Delmar the Gothic Lime and our Magenta Dominatrix had to move elsewhere for their rougher play to be fully realized.

Jake eventually pulled me up. He didn’t exactly settle me in his lap upright, but had me lean and lay against him.

Never in my life had I ever felt like this. I comfortably melted in his embrace. There wasn't a single shred of manliness in me right then.

'Was this what my parents were keeping me from discovering?' I had wondered about that as I recalled how well pleased Jake had been with me. I enjoyed it. Even if the initial act to get me going seemed absurdly submissive, I had the control over him in the end.

In turn, he held me now.

It went without saying that the game was over and we all found our partners for the night... 

Maybe that was how it should have ended, but we had an act to carry out. Each of us still retained our virginities. Those labels wouldn't disappear until we found our privacy with our chosen companions.

In pairs, or a trio, the invited guests of Karl’s made their way out of the game room.

The room became silent and I still laid there with him. Breathing in that same cleanliness and the hint of cologne he wore.

Being with him, I felt a warmth that had been completely unheard of until tonight. For me, if I let go of him, allowed him to slip away, the confusion in me would be all consuming.

For an entire life, until this day, I had been heterosexual. I wasn't sure of that anymore. In fact, remembering how I reacted to the women, I didn't feel what I felt when looking at Jake.

Being with him, it was amazing and kept me sane.

Inside of the silent room, the tiniest shuffle he made could be heard. In a gentle lift, he moved me slightly off his chest. I had been afraid that he'd have me part from him and leave, and I started to tremble in response to that worrisome thought.

Those confusing thoughts, of what I had done and wanted to continue experience, I didn't want to be burdened with them right away. I wanted to remain in this moment.

I didn’t want him to leave.

That wasn't what he had in mind.

Jake took a hold of my jacket's zipper and carefully pulled it down.

Before he could do more, my hand stayed his when he tried to remove the jacket. If I still bled, I didn't want that to discourage him from being with me any longer.

It was unsaid, but he must have understood something, and at that, he let me keep the jacket on. But that didn’t mean keeping it on kept him from touching me.

A hand roamed inside my jacket, along my ribs, then up to my bandaged chest. Feeling around there, he simply received an impression of my bust before sliding down to my flat stomach.

The tips of his fingers were dragging ticklishly down my taut abdominal wall before he slipped them into my pants.

Leaning back into his chest, I first rested my cheek upon his shoulder, and then dropped down to his chest, curling up my body against him. Those fingers of his, having adventured down into my pants, touched something unexpected. Something that was tender, electric, and sensitive beyond my experience.

He didn't halt. Invigorated by my response, he pressed to run his impression more thoroughly until he made me squirm in his lap.

Before long, I found myself lying across his thighs with Jake's arm buried under me and his hand between my legs. Noises left me in a muffle, having found my fist to sufficiently moan into as he tormented a part of me that further drove me into bewilderment.

Excitedly moaning in befuddlement and squirming in tortured pleasure, I tried to lift my hips from him in an effort to find the explanation this outstanding sensation.

'Why had I not become erect?' That was a worrying thought in me.

In a few moments, I lifted up higher, spat out my knuckles, and cried out in short-stuttered gasps. A passionate flame had flared up in me and burned in a manner that locked every muscle in their place until I had completed the scorching episode.

There existed a pulsing flame in me. Something that had no other way of defining than it burning me until I melted. And even then, I was still experiencing the all too tender and sensitive motions of what had happened.

I had to move and dislodge his hand or I would’ve gone crazy. So I rolled in his lap --

-- and his hand gradually withdrew from under my spasming body.

But in his limb's place, I felt Jake's burn me with the eager length of his manhood in anticipation and excitement against my bare stomach. I couldn’t believe that part of him could be so hot!

To settle me down, he leaned over me and gave the back of my black haired head a kiss.

His arms folded down and around my waist. I had thought he was simply going to embrace me again.

In a second, I learned otherwise when the button and zipper on my pants were undone. I felt him pushing my pants down and off my still socked feet. And as soon as I was freed below the waist, his hand freely ran up my legs and caressed the round orbs of my pert ass for who knew how long.

Pulling on my under-shorts, he removed them in same fashion as my pants. Once more, his palm roamed over my behind and kneaded firmly into the cushy flesh.

As I laid there recovering still from the hot afterglow that paralyzed me, I felt his hands part my thighs. A long, smooth, and sensual stroking began along the inside of my thighs. It caused me to move my hips instinctively, in slow gyrations. He warmed my thighs, softening them, until he felt ready to move back to a place quite strange for me.

A single finger had trailed, parting and leaving a wet line behind wherever it traveled, and it concentrated on going up and down the valley between my legs.

Trying to find a grip on the hard floor, I instead managed to push up and attempt to look over my shoulder at what was going on.

Reacting towards his erotic adventure on my body, Jake’s hand responded in kind by coming up and under my chin. Along the soft line of my jaw, I ended up resting in his cupping palm while his fingers teased against my lips.

And like a rose, the petals of my mouth blossomed and brushed over his exploring digits. I gave each tip of his fingers a single kiss before nibbling tenderly on their ends. He pursued my openness, inserting his fingers into my mouth to the mid-knuckle and I found myself suckling on them eagerly between the tiniest hummed moans.

With an arm laid out and resting over my warm bottom, it took me by surprise when his laboring finger between my legs created an unfamiliar sensation within me. And what confused me even further was that I knew he had his finger inside of me. I didn't sense my own manhood in any way and that part added a frightening thrill in me.

'Shouldn't I be scared? Questioning that I don't feel like I am a man anymore?' I should, but with my sanity on the brink of collapsing, I was not going to interrupt the only person keeping me all together. I submitted fully and coaxed him to continue however I could.

For a few minutes, he moved his digit within me until I could feel how slick I became by the cool air chilling my soaked privates and more.

In the next minute, he moved me, rolled me over, and once more I was laid in his lap. But instead, he had lifted my knee and hooked it down and over his shoulder.

Curious, I had to let go of his fingers and roll onto my shoulder to see what he was about to do. In my current position, my point of view didn't give me much of an idea, but I didn't have to guess for long.

With his cheeks snug between my thighs, it was his tongue that rasped past the soaked bristling black hairs to a region inside of me that only women should possess. As I did for his fingers, I parted and gave way to offering him more of my pleasantly hot nectar to be licked clean out of me. How he could dig his appendage so far, straining to be deeper than I'd imagine possible, was causing me to see specks of light in my vision. They had a remarkable resemblance to bursting stars.

The sensation certainly felt explosive the more he tastefully explored me.

Through this fantastic celestial view, I looked towards the door of the game room and noticed his brother. He was grinning, but awkwardly looking away from us.

Some sanity in the back of my mind wondered, ’He knows me, but what is he thinking now that he’s seen I’m not a guy?’

Karl closed the door as soft and quietly as he could until it whispered shut. I stared at the sealed door, panting heavily onto the painted floor, until a familiar wave of heat caused me to seize up. With just his tongue, he had me rising with a skin prickling blaze of bright sparks all over my body.

In his endeavor to bring me over again, I felt something was lost. I could never compare the feeling I had just then to what I might’ve experienced if I was a man.

Regardless of who or what I was, a pleasant sound cooed out of me when his tongue finally slipped out. I had thought he was allowing me time to recover once more, but I was wrong.

Pulled steadily with care, I was moved and positioned once more by his complete will. Jake must have been done with seeing my head trying to stay off the floor, for now he had me face him as I straddled his lap.

Along the outside of my legs, I felt his hands stroke over them until he lifted them and guided me settle my legs around his hips. My feet had to find comfort between his back and the wall by adjusting as I crossed my ankles. When he finished locking my legs around him, I had been lifted --

-- then settled to be slowly impaled.

The voice in which I tried to cry out was in a state of chaos, inhaling acutely at the same instant of wanting to scream, but he had quieted any attempt I had to call out by giving me my first deep kiss. A hand had slid and cradled the back of my head to press me into the passion burying between our locked lips. If it was not my tongue he danced with, then it was mine to pull him back for an encore.

Again, while I did not know how or why any of this was happening to me, he had saved my sanity from shattering with an affection between our lips. I calmed, and continued to taste all he had to offer me.

My arms and legs were now both wrapped around him.

In time, enough to find solace once more, he broke the peace with the first motion of his hips, and with his free hand he had taken control over mine. I moaned in my equal protest and acceptance into our kiss the whole time.

Having seen how big he was up close, I knew what was in me, but I had no idea how I was managing this. He was not someone I would be adjusted to comfortably the first time, but it was not bad.

To be clear, I wouldn't have encourage him more if the pain outweighed the pleasure.

Time felt slow and I was glad. This was something I wanted to last forever. To be fully locked, and rocking together, as one with someone who kept me together was something I could never entirely grasp before tonight, let alone describe. The extent of my appreciation towards Jake taking me slow and steadily wouldn't ever be repaid fully.

All I could offer him was my full submission to his wants and desires.

At long last, I had constricted my embrace more tightly around him when my fiery core burned too heavily for me to hold any longer. He pressed powerfully up against my body, but in contrast, he had his hands dropping back down around my waist, then to my bare hips, trying to lift me off in time... but I didn’t let him.

I didn’t want him to leave me.

Those hands relaxed on the top of my thighs when it became too late to pull free. We had both reached our limits. In that, our lips finally broke free to breathe heavily a much needed air.

Jake leaned back to rest against the wall, bringing an arm behind me to hold as I leaned into him, both delightfully exhausted. I felt his other hand, again giving my thigh a squeeze as if to give me reason to pull away, but I held onto him.

I didn't want to let him go.

Even if it did drive me further into a corner, tonight I was too vulnerable to be left in anyone else's care than his. And I most certainly could not cope being alone right then and there.

That hand on my thigh relented and joined to run up my back with his other hand to embrace me fully. As we were locked in that position, rest came to us and leaning to the wall in our intimate embrace.

And I blame the alcohol for this, for we slept...

I didn't realize how long we had been asleep, but I remembered waking up and hearing the brothers talk for a moment. Not a single word they said was comprehensible to me.

It was like I was submerged underwater. Felt like it too, only I wasn’t cold and alone anymore.

Jake took some help from Karl to stand up, holding me until I could be moved to a better position so that I did not topple over on the floor. I still couldn't make out what they were talking about, but I hazily felt Karl directing me out into the hall.

For a second, I caught Jake stumbling after us. I supposed both of us had numbed our legs from being in that intimate position for too long.

When I thought about that, I knew my lower half was still naked, but it didn't appear that either brother minded. The whole place seemed to have been emptied, the party being over.

In a turn or two down another hall, I had made it to a bedroom and a much more comfortable bed to lie on. After I laid down, I curled up on it.

Jake had come up and pulled the blanket and sheets with a little bit of jerking. It took Karl to come aid us before I maneuvered off and out of their way. The very second I had an opportunity, I crawled up to the head of the bed and slipped under those sheets, and then the both of us, Jake and me, were in bed together.

It had to have been Karl folding and tucking the blanket over us because Jake was pulling me into a hug. We slept much more easily in this embrace than we had been sleeping sitting in the game room.

The morning would come, but I didn't know what to expect. For now, I took a risk to enjoy what all I could presently...

29