[Arc 1] Chapter 25: Titles for a Demon
17.3k 36 421
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Uuuuuhhhh... why meeeeee...?

After Gust's fabulous (sarcasm at Lv.Max) negotiations, we were accepted into the Sahuagin army's headquarters. It was an impressive sight alright. The city was literally carved out of the Dungeon's bedrock, but it was far from what you could call caves. With some modern luxuries like electricity, they could have been sold as high-fancy apartments.

Not that I was in the mood to enjoy the view. Because of the unnecessary meddling of Gust, I was forced to participate in the triumphant return of the Sahuagins and their leader, Virt. Why must someone as socially challenged as me have to join a parade!? And as the guest of honor, on top of the big boss' head!! Please, anyone, give me a hole to hide in!! Only the hood doesn't work!!

As for the idiot that made this mess, he's wrapped up in threads and treated as luggage packed on the Zombie Raptor. Good luck surviving that stench.

The inhabitants of the city were surprised to see the reinforcement group coming back with a demon that covers their face with a hood and is accompanied by undeads, but one word from big boss Virt was enough for them to accept it. Oi! Be more on guard, people!

It was the raptor monsters equipped with bristles that bought the explanation first, then the Sahuagins after the six guys I healed came with their comments. Even so, aren't you guys a little too trusting?

After the parade, I was taken to an old Sahuagin that lived in one of the bigger houses. And I mean old when I say old. He's got this stupid-long beard and was holding a cane. It wouldn't be too strange if he suddenly fell over due to old age.

Name: Baphom
Race: Sahuagin Elder   | Gender: Male
Level: 28
Karma Value: 129
HP: 75/75 MP: 105/105 SP: 88/92
STR: 65 VIT: 45 MAG: 66
RES: 44 SPD: 42 DEX: 89
INT: 125 LUC: 111
Skill List:
Ability Skills:
[Health Increase (Small) Lv.32]    
Crafting Skills:
[Mixing Lv.Max]    
Active Skills:
[Current Control Lv.14]    
Passive Skills:
[Spearsmanship Lv.34] [Enhanced Medicine Lv.44] [Swimming Lv.Max]
Resistance Skills:
[Water Resistance Lv.14] [Poison Resistance Lv.47]  
Perception Skills:
[Detect Poison Lv.26]    
Leadership Skills:
[Leadership Lv.19]    
Elements:
[Lesser Water Element Lv.41]    
Monster Skills:
[Sahuagin Scales Lv.27] [Sahuagin Elder's Knowledge]  

Sahuagin Elder? That's a new one. From the looks of things, I would say he used to be a warrior, but then changed to medicines? No Pharmacists class though.

"Ooh, so you are the one the younglings were talking about?" - Baphom

"......" - Garami

I gave Gust, which had been transported with us, a bump to signalize it was his turn.

"Oh, yes, this is miss Garami, an adventurer in-name. We are currently on a hunt for a specific monster on this floor, so we were wondering if we could join forces with you guys. It seems like our target and your faction has a bad relationship with each other." - Gust

"...Is it the Quest the Divine Voice told of?" - Baphom

Divine Voice? Ah, I see. It must be what these guys call the System Messages. It's not too far to call it that.

"Yes, that one. And our target is... eeeehhh..." - Gust

Did I forget to mention the boss I wanted to crush? Guess I did. My bad.

"...Queen Aquarect." - Garami

"Yes, that's the one. The Glavras Queen Aquarect. As long as we are the ones to gain the reward for defeating that monster, then we will help you with the remaining two. Our miss here has already incapacitated the Glavras snake monster that led the surprise attack-force right before, so there-" - Gust

"You defeated the serpent of magic!?" - Baphom

That's some reaction. Even his beard bristled out in every direction due to the shock. All the other monsters looked at me in shock and awe. Should I tell them that I only negotiated with him? Probably not. I know how to read a mood.

"Well, he will no longer be a threat to us..." - Gust

"Oh, thank you, or savior. We had almost lost all hope when that wretched snake joined up with the three monsters of the Dungeon. It may have been only a few times, but its nightly ambushes had driven us to the point of exhaustion." - Baphom

Turns out that the power balance between the Sahuagin faction and the Glavras faction was shattered by the seldom sneak attacks by the boss-snake due to its ability to operate in the dark that the other three boss monsters lacked. The Sahuagins that were exhausted by the warfare during the day had little to nothing to fight against the boss-snake during the night, so the plantation of medicinal herbs and other facilities were lost due to the boss-snake's attacks.

The more I listened to the old Sahuagin's talk, the more I'm certain that it was the right choice to have the boss-snake retreat without a fight. Unlike the other bosses, the snake actually used its brains to fight rather than talking with its muscles. For the Sahuagins with less-than-average intelligence, he was the worst enemy for them to face.

Not gonna tell them that it was me who released the snake onto this floor though. Nope. Never!

"Again, we are thankful for your aid, the one called Garami. But most of our warriors have fallen due to the lack of medicines-" - Baphom

"Elder! This person can help us with that!" - Sahuagin

Who's that? Ah, right. Those guys again, the ones I saved. Wait, let me guess...

"This person is capable us healing people with her magic! She is the owner of the legendary healing magic!" - Sahuagin

Eh? Why're these guys so gung ho on recovery-type magic? Can't you get at least one of those spells with an Element Magic Skill? I asked Gust on the private [Telepathy] channel, and it seems like Sahuagins are a tribal race of Demi-Humans, so information regarding certain skills or classes that's common knowledge to the other humanoids may not be known to them. Even more so when they've been stuck in a Dungeon for who knows how long. It may have been generations since they met an outsider other than us.

"...Want to recover? The wounded?" - Garami

"Can you!? Please, do so! But, the reward..." - Baphom

"Just continue to fight the Dungeon. That's good enough. And a place to sleep" - Garami

"That shall be done! By all means, take residence here in the elder's mansion. We will gather all the wounded by tomorrow morning." - Baphom

Ugh, I wanted a more calming place to crash, not the biggest home in town, but whatever! They better have some good beds here.

---

And yeah, the beds turned out to be trash. I made a hammock in my room, but the fact that I could produce threads made the Sahuagins change from admire me to straight out worship me. How rugal are their lives anyway!?

It's only the dinos' help that has allowed them to reach this far. I won't accept any other explanation.

Anyway, after a breakfast made mostly of half-burned monster meat (these guys need to work on some [Cooking] skill), I was taken to a large hall where all the wounded had gathered. 

Halfway in the Heal-train, I got a new title again.

SYSTEM MESSAGE:

Acquired title: [Rescuer]

Acquired skill: [Healing Magic Lv.1]

Acquired skill: [Glow Bullet Lv.1]

"Dark Heal" spell has been added to [Darkness Magic Lv.9] and [Healing Magic Lv.1]

Not surprising, but the new Magic Skill came in handy. [Healing Magic] contains every type of healing spell, no matter the attribute, That Dark Heal was automatically unlocked with it was a bonus I didn't expect, but I'm not complaining either!

The recovery amount isn't that higher when compared to Heal, but Dark Heal also recovers status ailments and debuffs to stats. Or that's what it was supposed to be, but a single Dark Heal does the job for 10 Heals for the price of one, even when not considering the debuff-removal. 

What the heck, the Champion of Darkness ain't no joke! 

I switched to use Dark Heal, but damn, the Sahuagin society is bigger than I first thought. It's around 600 of them here, counting the raptor monsters. And 30% of them require medics after the loss of the Sahuagin's medicine garden. That snake sure knows how to piss off people.

Since there's a break time between each battle between the fractions, I was forced to teach the Sahuagins and raptor monsters about skills, magic, and classes now when we had the chance. I wanted to leave this work to Gust, but he left with a group to recover the moles.

As for how to teach the monsters, I depended on writing. It took some time to get used to the tribal language of the Sahuagins, but [Language Adaption] fixed that.

Since the Sahuagins favored the spear, or more precisely, the trident, I taught them the requirements to obtain the Spearsman class to the warriors, while teaching several Artisan classes to the non-combatants. Most of those classes require a Legacy Quest, but they can be completed simply by having the Class Grimoire for that class, like the Book of the Dead is for Spectermancers. 

I also taught them about magic, some typical magic formulas, what kind of skills that they need to use magic, and let's not forget how to obtain the Magic Skills. [Water Magic] was the most popular one. What a surprise~. 

I noticed that the three bosses of the Sahuagins also studied the scripts I had written on the city walls with my threads. Or maybe "guardian deities" are a better word for it? They've been with the Sahuagins for 18 years now, since when the trio met the tribe at Floor 3 of this Dungeon. That was before I was even born!

There's Virt the spinosaurus, the leader of the trio, Sent the dark-yellow ankylosaurus and the best right-hand man ever, apparently, and finally, Riri the raptor, but this is a different variant from the Glavras raptors. She's more of an ordinary lizard with limbs of around equal length. 

Name: Virt
Race: Spinedge Gransaurus   | Gender: Male
Level: 29
Karma Level: 200 <Virtuous>
Skills: 29
HP: 660/660 MP: 341/341 SP: 640/640
STR: 661 VIT: 460 MAG: 160
RES: 380 SPD: 425 DEX: 237
INT: 99 LUC: 125
Skill List:
Ability Skills:
[Health Increase Lv.16] [Resistance Increase Lv.12] [Dexterity Increase Lv.3]
 Attack Skills:
[Claw Arts Lv.34] [Steel Strike Lv.Max]  
Magic Skills:
[Water Magic Lv.1] [Metal Magic Lv.1]  
Active Skills:
[Torrent Lv.28] [Energy Warfare Lv.45]  [Current Control Lv.Max]
[Iron Defense Lv.27]
   
Passive Skills:
[Close Quarters Combat Lv.Max] [Cut Reinforcement Lv.Max] [Impact Reinforcement Lv.32]
[Lessened Weight Lv.38] [Running Lv.Max] [Swimming Lv.44]
Resistance Skills:
[Water Resistance Lv.Max]    
Perception Skills:
[Danger Sense Lv.Max] [Heat Perception Lv.44]  
Leadership Skills:
[Leadership Lv.Max] [Tactics Lv.36] [Collaboration Lv.14]
[Virtuous Heart Lv.14]    
Elements:
[Lesser Water Element Lv.Max] [Lesser Metal Element Lv.14]  
Monster Skills:
[Sword Scales Lv.Max]    

Virt's what you could call a jack-of-all, but damn he does his stuff better than a jack. He also seemed interested in the Swordsman class, but Virt, you need to hold a sword to get that class, not be a sword. He's aiming for skills that let him use magic as well. Does he wanna complete the set of strength, defense, speed, and magic?

The [Virtuous Heart] skill caught my attention as it improves the morale and abilities of all of the skill user's allies, while not being limited to having some connection with other Leadership Skills, like those Royalty-skills I have.

The downside is that you need 150 or more positive Karma Value... Impossible for me!

Name: Sent
Race: Armorkylosaurus   | Gender: Male
Level: 26
Karma Level: 88 
Skills: 28
HP: 710/710 MP: 153/153 SP: 671/671
STR: 345 VIT: 619 MAG: 133
RES: 638 SPD: 161 DEX: 175
INT: 105 LUC: 108
Skill List:
Ability Skills:
[Health Increase Lv.24] [Resistance Increase Lv.17] [Dexterity Increase Lv.2]
 Attack Skills:
[Hammer Arts Lv.17] [Guard Lv.Max] [Water Blast Lv.Max]
[Heavy Impact Lv.29]
   
Active Skills:
[Energy Warfare Lv.36] [Iron Defense Lv.Max]  
Passive Skills:
[Hammersmanship Lv.Max] [Battle Survivor Lv.16] [Running Lv.37]
[Swimming Lv.28]    
Resistance Skills:
[Fire Resistance Lv.19] [Water Resistance Lv.Max] [Water Immunity Lv.4]
[Cut Resistance Lv.21] [Impact Resistance Lv.37] [Stun Resistance Lv.46]
[Pain Resistance Lv.Max] [Fear Resistance Lv.Max]  
Perception Skills:
[Danger Sense Lv.Max]    
Leadership Skills:
[Leadership Lv.12] [Tactics Lv.16] [Collaboration Lv.27]
Elements:
[Lesser Water Element Lv.Max]    
Monster Skills:
[Scale Armor Lv.Max] [Tail Hammer Lv.Max]  

That's one defense festival. This is the first time I've seen an Immunity skill outside my [Heretic Immunity]. I mean, what the heck!?

Not to forget that Sent can be fast if he puts his mind into it, and with the [Water Blast] skill added, he's like a living tank! The [Heavy Blow] skill fits him more than [Steel Strike], as the latter's just an attack with added durability to your limbs, while the former gets additional attack power based on the skill holder's weight.

Could I even dent him if I fought against him? And I heard he's gonna aim for the Guardian class? As if he needed more defense? Don't joke with me! 

Name: Riri
Race: Fleetfluid Raptor   | Gender: Female
Level: 24
Karma Level: 102
Skills: 24
HP: 333/333 MP: 475/475 SP: 323/323
STR: 156 VIT: 185 MAG: 289
RES: 428 SPD: 507 DEX: 505
INT: 105 LUC: 108
Skill List:
Ability Skills:
[Health Increase Lv.3] [Resistance Increase Lv.12] [Dexterity Increase Lv.14]
 Attack Skills:
[Mana Burst (Water) Lv.23]    
Magic Skills:
[Water Magic Lv.1]    
Active Skills:
[Torrent Lv.31] [Acceleration Lv.13]  [Blink Lv.46] 
[Current Control Lv.Max]    
Passive Skills:
[Running Lv.Max] [Swimming Lv.Max] [High Jump Lv.34]
[Aiming Lv.Max]  [Evasion Lv.Max]  [Water Walk Lv.Max]
[Footwork Lv.Max] [Thought Acceleration Lv.11]   
Resistance Skills:
[Water Resistance Lv.41]    
Perception Skills:
[Danger Sense Lv.Max] [Presence Sense Lv.Max]  
Leadership Skills:
[Leadership Lv.14] [Tactics Lv.46] [Collaboration Lv.27]
Elements:
[Lesser Water Element Lv.Max]    

Riri's stats aren't super-high like the other two's... still high though. On the other hand, she's got a more speed-based build than the other two. I think she's planning on taking the Rogue class, including several magic-based skills. 

The Sahuagins gained more than just knowledge. The ones who are planning on taking the Weaver class are training with the threads I made with [Spider Lord's Thread], so they'll have better armor than before.

The moles have also been added to the tribe, meaning the quality of their provisions and medical herbs are gonna increase as well.

As for me? I'm getting to keep most of the corpses of the enemy monsters. Turns out I'm not allowed to touch the Sahuagin corpses. Some kinda religious problems. Gotta stay clear of stuff like that. 

Despite such small hinders, the teaching of the Sahuagin tribe went almost without problems. If I just could stay outta public sight... this is too stressful for me!!

---

And the day of the battle. Finally. Why do they need a three days breaktime anyway? Are the boss monsters that hurt each battle?

I'm participating though. I'm watching the battle back at the Sahuagin city with the old telescope I found in the castle. Kinda feel more pirate-ish than what one would expect from a knight castle...

"*Moooole!*" - Moles

My partner in viewing the show ain't Gust, but Moles, the newly named leader of the moles. The very same guy that brought me and Gust together. And yes, it was I who named him. Got a problem?

Name: Moles
Race: Stella Mole   | Gender: Male
Level: 5
Karma Value: 87
Main Class: Farmer Lv.2
Skills: 10
HP: 45/45 MP: 23/23 SP: 60/60
STR: 25 VIT: 51 MAG: 11
RES: 20 SPD: 15 DEX: 61
INT: 88 LUC: 111
Skill List:
Attack Skills:
[Claw Arts Lv.1]    
Crafting Skills:
[Cultivation Lv.4] NEW [Create Soil Lv.18] NEW  
Passive Skills:
[Hiding Lv.2] NEW [Covert Movement Lv.2] NEW [Digging Lv.33] UP4
[Herbology Lv.4] NEW
   
Perception Skills:
[Enhanced Hearing Lv.11] UP2 [Detect Vermins Lv.1] NEW  
Elements:
[Earth Element Lv.5] UP4    

This is one guy that doesn't like fighting! But why the two hiding skills? Eh, because you want the same [Stealth]-skill as me? Aww, you sweetheart~.

But that's not important. The battlefield's weird. And not because Virt and the others are losing. 

Quite the contrary, they're kicking butt! 

In one corner is Virt dashing around as if his big body was made of feathers, slicing and dicing any unfortunate monster in his path. Facing him is the hydra/tortoise boss, the Glavras Hydraortoise. It must be using a combo of [Water Blast] + [Torrent] to create blasts of water it spews from its many heads. It's like watching a Water attribute dragon's breath attack!

But Virt ran around the pseudo-breaths and cut off one of the tortoise's many necks! ...Only for a new head to grow where the missing one was in less than 10 seconds!? What's up with that regenerating ability? As expected of something with "hydra" in its name.

A little distance away from there again is Sent sending tons of Glavras monsters flying by slamming his hammer-like tail into the ground, creating a local mini-earthquake. The only one still standing is the Glavras Rexus, the C-rank evolution of the raptor species, which is also the evolution Sent and the other two would have taken normally.

The Glavras Rexus is nothing short of a marine-colored T-Rex, with a bite that even Sent seems to want to avoid. And for some reason, his mouth explodes. No kiddin'! Turns out that's the T-Rex's countermeasure against the Sahuagins, by taking Explosion attribute skills and develop them into a fiery breath. Maybe something like "explosion fang" and some defensive skills for his mouth and jaw?

Riri is leading the Sahuagins that's newly obtained the Rider class as opposed to those wishing for the Spearsman class. Their speed makes it difficult to focus on them, as they strike the Glavras monsters.

However, no matter how strange all the abovementioned facts are, there's one more-

"*Mole*, *mole*." - Moles

"Mhm. No spider queen, but tons of weaklings." - Garami

A good 90% of the mobs that support the hydra and the T-Rex is Glavras Aquarects and General Aquarects, but the all-important Queen's nowhere to be seen. And an equally important question is where they've hidden all these Generals. Around 40% of their forces consist of them!

"*Moooole*" - Moles

"I agree. The spider's suspicious." - Garami

It's planned for me to spy on the Glavras faction's base of operation after healing the war team when they returned. The medics still don't have any decent medicines yet, and the elder is busy with a certain something along with Gust, meaning it's [Healing Magic]'s time in the spotlight.

The war's gonna keep the stalemate situation, so I'll wait for the others while practicing some Necromancy. I've obtained most of the corpses that weren't too damaged to become undeads, but I've never had the time due to all the teaching and collapsing in bed from the stress afterward. 

Oh yeah, speaking of undeads, it seems they can't give EXP. They're more like magic in the form of corpses than real undeads, so there's no EXP to gain. I had Gust and the moles defeat the Skeleton Frog and Zombie Raptor, but no result, even after sacrificing an additional Skeleton Raptor to Gust's growth. He barely managed to crush the thing by pushing a big rock on it. Long live the small fries secret method of power-leveling!

Due to the experiments, I only have a single Skeleton Raptor left, so I'm in dire need to restock my personal army. I'll start with a tortoise corpse. Please give me a real meatwall zombie to hide behind~...

*Splat!*

Yeah, didn't think so. Then over to a Glavras snake then. 

*Splat!*

Aw, come on! Then, a raptor?

*Splat!*

What's this, a comedy routine? If I keep this going, then the tortoise I've planned next will also fail, therefore...

*Splat!*

...Taking a surprise twist by using a snake already didn't work either. Argh, now I don't give a damn! Next!

*Glow*

Oh! Jackpot! Finally. But a Skeleton tortoise... may not be so bad? It's retained its shell, so it can be used as a shield... probably?

SYSTEM MESSAGE:

Class: [Spectermancer] has reached Lv.10

Acquired skill: [Necromantic Rite Lv.1]

And here's another jackpot! I'm getting closer and closer to Necromancer! I'll check it out after seeing what this guy can do.

Name: Nameless
Race: Skeleton Big Tortoise   | Gender: none
Level: 1
Karma Value: 0
Condition: Controlled
Skills: 5
HP: 150/150  MP: 30/30  SP: 120/120
STR: 55 VIT: 75 MAG: 5
RES: 80 SPD: 35 DEX: 29
INT: 90 LUC: 98
Skill List:
Attack Skills:
[Guard Lv.1]    
Active Skills:
[Cover Move Lv.1]    
Elements:
[Lesser Undead Element Lv.1]    
Monster Skills:
[Bone Shell Lv.1] [Bone Reinforcement Lv.1]  

SYSTEM MESSAGE:

Skill: [Identification] has reached Lv.40.

[Title Identification] has been added to [Identification Lv.40]

Oh, ooooohhhh!! Titles have appeared!! Then without further ado, let's Identify!

Title List:

Achievement Titles:

[Titan Killer] [Vermin Bane] [Darkness Technique User]
[Merciless] [Pinch Breaker] [Mystic Arts User]
[Legion of One] [Cruel Commander] [Hero Killer]
[Rescuer]    

Hunting Titles:

[Dread Spirit Genocider] [Monster Slayer] [Beast Slayer]

Status Titles:

[********_**_********] [*******] [************]
[Lord of Evil] [True Chaos]  

They popped up. And they seem to be divided? A little [Discern], and... I see.

"Achievement Titles" appears to be your average type of titles, while "Hunting Titles" are a special series that depends on how many creatures of one kind you kill, and their difficulty level seems to count more than the easier guys? Like more EXP for the title with stronger enemies?

"Status Titles" don't refer to the Status Page, but rather, your social status. I guess that a real king's Status Title is gonna be one heck of a view. For some reason, it seems like three of mine's bugged out. Wait, when did I get them? 

...[Identification] don't do anything on them, so there's nothing else I can do but to hope for some update of the World System or something. Better hope they're not real bugs.

The other titles are viable and Identifiable, so let's have a look before the war-group returns.

Title Name: Titan Killer
Acquisition condition:
  • Title: Giant Killer
  • Successfully killed a certain amount of enemies with a higher combat level than you.
Effects:
  • Increases damage to enemies of the following categories (effects can stack):
    • Enemies with a higher level and/or racial rank.
    • Enemies with a higher amount of skills and/or skill levels.
    • Enemies with a higher total value of Strength Stats.
  • Decreases damage taken from enemies of the following categories (effects can stack):
    • Enemies with a higher level and/or racial rank.
    • Enemies with a higher amount of skills and/or skill levels.
    • Enemies with a higher total value of Strength Stats.
Rewards:
  • Skill: [Strength Increase Lv.1]
  • Skill: [Vitality Increase Lv.1]
Description: The dark horse that devours even titans. Show 'em who's the real top dog!
Title Name: Vermin Bane
Acquisition condition:
  • Be responsible for the death of 100 or more creatures with the Vermin trait.
Effects:
  • none.
Reward:
  • Grants 1.0 Skill Points.
Description: The starting point for an exterminator of vermin. Keep up the good job!

I already knew about that one, but better be safe.

Title Name: Darkness Technique User
Acquisition condition:
  • Have three or more Darkness attribute skills except for those of the following categories:
    • Magic Skills
    • Resistance Skills
    • Elements
  • Having used a certain amount of Darkness attribute moves.
Effects:
  • Improves the effects of Darkness attribute moves and skills. [Small]
  • Reduces costs for Darkness attribute moves and skills. [Small]
  • Improves proficiency gain for Darkness attribute skills. [Small]
Rewards:
  • Skill: [Darkness Magic Lv.1]
  • Skill: [Lesser Darkness Element Lv.1]
Description: The one who thrives in the Darkness... are you sure you get enough sun?
Title Name: Merciless
Acquisition condition:
  • Kill a certain amount of enemies while they are incapacitated and begs for mercy.
Effects:
  • Increases damage through critical strikes. [Small]
  • Reduces mental disorder towards killing.
Rewards:
  • Skill: [Intimidation Lv.1]
  • Skill: [Vital Point Knowledge Lv.1]
Description: This person shows no mercy...yikes.

...yeah, I'm a bad person.

Title Name: Pinch Breaker
Acquisition condition:
  • Survive a fight with more enemies of an equal or higher combat level than you while having lost at least 50% of your total HP.
Effects:
  • Reduces damage taken through critical strikes. [Small]
Rewards:
  • Skill: [Battle Continuation Lv.1]
Description: Nothing can stop this mouse when they're backed in a corner! 

And who's writing these "descriptions" anyway?

Title Name: Mystic Arts User
Acquisition condition:
  • Use a total of 150% of your total MP in a single battle.
Effects:
  • Reduces needed consumption of MP for skills and magics. [Small]
Rewards:
  • Skill: [Magic Increase (Small) Lv.1]
  • Skill: [Resistance Increase (Small) Lv.1]
Description: Magic, curses, even party tricks! Master them all!
Title Name: Legion of One
Acquisition condition:
  • Having survived the encounter of 100 or more enemies at once in a single battle.
Effects:
  • Adds a bonus to SPD based on the number of enemies at one time. 
    • 1% increase for each enemy. Max increase: 150%
Rewards:
  • Skill: [Speed Increase (Small) Lv.1]
  • Skill: [Dexterity Increase (Small) Lv.1]
Description: Pick your fights more wisely, young disciple.
Title Name: Cruel Commander
Acquisition condition:
  • Force a certain amount of people under you to work themselves almost to death.
Effects:
  • Increases the effect of Fear-related abilities. [Small]
Rewards:
  • Skill: [Tactics Lv.1]
  • Skill: [Sadistic Constitution Lv.1]
Description: This is an employer you don't want to work with.
Title Name: Hero Killer
Acquisition condition:
  • Kill an enemy with a higher combat level than yourself and that has at least 150 positive Karma Value.
Effects:
  • Increases damage against enemies with positive Karma Value [Medium]
  • Increases damage taken from enemies with positive Karma Value [Medium]
Rewards:
  • Skill: [Mind's Eye Lv.1]
Description: A slayer of heroes! Just be careful the next time you face one.

Hey! Why do I have to take more damage now because of this thing!? Damn...

Title Name: Rescuer
Acquisition condition:
  • Save a certain amount of people.
Effects:
  • Increases the effect of healing spells and medicines created [Small]
Rewards:
  • Skill: [Healing Magic Lv.1]
  • Skill: [Glow Bullet Lv.1]
Description: Save others, then you gain the power to save yourself. A fair trade.

I agree there. The [Glow Bullet] skill is a nice method for Priests, or whoever it may be, to defend themselves while saving others.

On another note, I found out that there's a Shot-skill for all the 10 Basic attributes except for Order and Chaos. I bought [Gloom Bullet] right after that.

As for the Hunting Titles:

Title Name: Dread Spirit Genocider
Acquisition condition:
  • Kill an extreme amount of Dread Spirits.
Effects:
  • Increases damage against Dread Spirits [Huge]
Rewards:
  • Bonus EXP.
Description: The natural enemy of Dread Spirits. It is fortunate for us, but you just have to pity those poor Spirits.
Title Name: Monster Slayer
Acquisition condition:
  • Kill a certain amount of monsters.
Effects:
  • Increases damage against monsters [Small]
Rewards:
  • Skill: [Health Increase (Small) Lv.1]
Description: Watch out monsters! There's a new monster hunter in town!
Title Name: Beast Slayer
Acquisition condition:
  • Kill a certain amount of beast-type enemies.
Effects:
  • Increases damage against beasts [Small]
Rewards:
  • Skill: [Stamina Increase (Small) Lv.1]
Description: Watch out beasts! You are about to be hunted down!

I got the last one when I almost hunted the rats on this floor to extinction when I wanted to grind [Create Undead]. Kinda forgot about it since it's not that useful to me.

Then there are the Status Titles. Ignoring the three bugged ones, there are...

Title Name: Lord of Evil
Acquisition condition:
  • Obtain the [Evil Royalty] skill.
Effects:
  • Increases proficiency gained with Evil-type skills. [Small]
Description: The lord that commands demons, undeads, and curses now walks the earth. Be aware. 
Title Name: True Chaos
Acquisition condition:
  • Obtain a negative Karma Value of 200.
Effects:
  • Locks the Karma Value on a negative 200.
  • Increases proficiency gained with skills of Chaos-related attributes. [Small]
Description: This one is someone that won't follow the rules of society folks!

Hey! That's rude. I'm only thinking outside the box...

"*Mole*! *Mole*!" - Moles

I looked up to Moles, still standing on the top of the wall covering the city. What's that? The army group's back already? But I haven't tested out my new skill yet!!

Urgh, fine... It's my job and all that. Wait, I'm supposed to be a bad guy, right?

Kigal-Note/Humanoids/Demi-Humans: Sahuagin

Name: Sahuagin
Rank: E
Type: Demi-Humans
Lifespan: 70~100 Years
Attribute: Water
Traits: Demi-Human, Aquatic Humanoid

Description:

Sahuagins are humanoid fish creatures that live in lakes or the ocean. They live in tribes and with a rural lifestyle, something that makes them sometimes be mistaken for Demi-monsters.

Sahuagins believe in a religion where their ancestors are their gods in addition to the belief in the twelve Ultimate Gods.

They are a warrior race and earn the local currency by trading monster materials or other items accessible only to the aquatic Sahuagins with traders and merchants that visit them from time to time.

Appearance:

The Sahuagins have the appearance of various types of fish with additional humanoid limbs. Their skin colors vary between the locations where the tribe lives. A lake-living Sahuagin will gain light-green skin, while an ocean-living one will gain more marine colors. This adaption to their environment works as a primitive type of camouflage for the Sahuagins.

Abilities:

Average HP: F~E Average MP: F~E Average SP: F~E
Average STR: F~E Average VIT: F~E Average MAG: F-~E-
Average RES: F~E Average SPD: F~E Average DEX: F~E
Average INT: C- Rarity: E+ Danger Rank: F+

The Sahuagins are experts in naval warfare, but they can fight on an equal level as other humanoids on dry land. They have a natural talent for spear weapons, especially the trident.

They work well in groups with other Sahuagins and are easy to work along with other species. The Danger Rank of a group of Sahuagins can easily reach a rank of E if their group is large enough. Even more so when they cooperated with other species.

Gust's comment: Oi, partner. You're losing to fish people in terms of cooperation.

421