[Arc 3] Epilogue: After the Work, Finally a Rest…
7.5k 45 202
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hmm, this is impossible. I have no experience with 'firearms', nor do I think someone experienced with this kind of stuff could do something about it. It's simply too broken to be used for anything." - Flint

"...Tch. Was afraid of that." - Garami

It's three days since the battle with the Darkness Dragon, and we're back at Damavand. We said our farewells for now to the ninjas after promising to meet them on the ship to Wakoku, and Revi gave the moss to the noble friend of Filyn, meaning we had no more business with the Forge, so we went home early.

Someone had stolen all the possible rewards for the Event, so everyone, except the adventurers who had plans to train in the Forge from the start, had also left early, making this year's Event a flop. Whoops, I guess?

And now, three days after the battle, my body's finally recovered to the point where I won't fall due to my own body's weight. Being so weak is damn depressing... better than having Waning though, so I survived. I regret being so hot-headed back then. I should have assassinated that rotten lizard rather than facing him head-on...

With my body feeling okay now, I decided to ask Flint if the Thaumaturgy Revolver, which had met its end during the battle against the Darkness Dragon, could be repaired. The answer was a merciless "no". Figures. Even Armveil said that a weapon that's been used for Sacrifice Weapon is gonna be unrepairable and unusable even as a material. Still, can you blame me for trying?

"Then I'm gonna leave. This place is too hot." - Garami

"Okay. I think the temperature's just lovely though." - Flint

That's because you're a Fire Lizardman, even if your appearance has not changed at all. The idea of moving his workshop from the previous bamboo-forest Dungeon to the top of the volcano was a good idea though, especially since we could redesign the volcano now thanks to the new Dungeon-type and Sub-Attribute that I had gotten for some strange reason. Not that I'm gonna complain about getting those.

"Yeah, yeah. By the way, you're coming to the party?" - Garami

"No way I can. It's going to take some time to sort through all those strange weapons that Mira brought back. Not to mention all those dragon materials you brought with you. Why did a trip to harvest some moss end up with you guys coming back with all that anyway?" - Flint

"Believe me, I'm the one who wanna know that. And it's not like you guys haven't been exposed to troubles." - Garami

While we were away, the Dungeon had been under a pincer attack by a group of Deathsand Scorpions and a swarm of Bomb Ants. It's thanks to Onyx's leadership, plus Lily's and Noire's surprisingly strong contributions on the battlefield that prevented us from losing a Territory, according to the reports.

"I'm too busy with the meteorite to even consider stuff like that. Even Noire had to give up, despite only being my assistant." - Flint

She's a Goldsmith, not a Blacksmith. It's a normal reaction to give up on something that even a real smith has trouble with.

I said my farewells to Flint and... jumped outta the "window" used for the forge's air ventilation. While in the air, I used [Storm Compression] to alter the winds underneath my feet and "kicked" it to slow my fall.

This one's pretty useful. Controlling winds to use it for multiple purposes. This may become a favorite that surpasses both [Aura of Darkness] and [Chaotic Concurrence].

I "walked" through the air until I reached the ruined buildings of the Damavand-Core Territory, the former werewolf-Dungeon and currently the main Dungeon of Damavand. After settling down on a decent spot, I started to take out the Dungeon Menu:

Dungeon Menu:
Dungeon Name: Damavand 
Dungeon Level: 9
Creation Points: 1,500/1,500
Dungeon Points: 25
Dungeon Status:
  • Strength: E
  • Mystic: E
  • Movement: E
  • Knowledge: E
  • Facility: D
  • Subordinates: D
  • Treasures: D
Creation:
  • Dungeon Customization
  • Subordinate Creation
  • Treasure Creation

The sickness-like feeling of the Sacrifice Weapon-debuff stopped me from doing anything lately, so I've delayed the decision of which stats to upgrade with the small pile of DP that's amassed, but the problem of choosing which stat is not an issue. 

Dungeon Menu:
Dungeon Name: Damavand 
Dungeon Level: 9
Creation Points: 1,500/1,500
Dungeon Points: 0
Dungeon Status:
  • Strength: E
  • Mystic: E
  • Movement: D
  • Knowledge: E
  • Facility: C
  • Subordinates: D
  • Treasures: C
Creation:
  • Dungeon Customization
  • Subordinate Creation
  • Treasure Creation

There we go~. I decided to improve both Facility and Treasures to obtain more FP-generating Facilities, which can be used for many more Bosses and traps. Importantly, I wanna add more monster lines to improve the selection of Bosses I can obtain, even if they appear from a gacha. Plus, high-ranking Bosses cost way more FP than the C-rankers I can already summon. And the cost doesn't go up even if those monsters evolve, so it's better to start with them at rank C and train them up.

Increasing Movement gives me the ability to teleport to a subordinate inside the Dungeon, something that will become useful once we start conquering Dungeons outside of the Invidia continent.

I'll ignore the monsters unlocked for now. With the added Volcano-type and Magma attribute, the selection of monsters has increased even further. I'll stick to the guys I already have for now... or should I place certain species in each Dungeon? I'll contemplate on this later.

For now, let's look at what Facility: C has given me. First, is the additional Personal Dungeon-type. Meaning I can add one of the options I didn't choose back when I obtained the Forgotten Realm Dungeon-type. Wait, there are no new additions? Maybe I need to do some more radical changes...

In that case, let's go with that "Flooded Lake of Sorrows"-type for now. As a reward for Noire who acted like a one-woman army against the ants and scorpions. 

The other stuff Facility: C gives me is... a Hub-Area? Oh, it means you can turn part of a floor into one huge non-aggression area. Pretty nice. If we do that, we can place inns and stuff for adventurers to relax in while they try to challenge the Dungeons. It'll be kinda like a honey trap for those guys... some casinos and brothels may give us some customers that way too. Let's hope Onyx has some ideas there.

Let's make the upper half of Damavand-North into that. That place was gonna be something like that anyway. 

The other stuff is... improvements to the FP I get from Safe Areas? Nice~. And I can place more of those item-vendors as well. Huh, even a restaurant-type is possible!? Just one per Dungeon, and it's a non-aggression area like the Hub-floor... let's add those as well. They give nice FP.

I can also place rivers (of both water and magma) on any of the floors for free. Not unlimited length and numbers, of course. And many other attribute-related Facilities shares this bonus. Nice~.

The traps have improved considerably, and reaching rank C allows me to place some traps related to the Dungeon's attribute. Pitfalls that's filled with either water or magma, more Dark Mines, Flash Bombs from the Light Sub-Attribute, and more. Even the traps that require FP have turned even nastier than before. Can't wait to place these, gue-he-he-he...

From Treasure: C, I can now decide where those Golden monsters will spawn, plus limiting their range of operation. If I use this correctly, I can use them to lure in more adventurers...

The other stuff from that stat is the Epic Treasure Chest, which gives 20 FP for each, but you gotta store an Epic-rarity item inside... these are going into the Treasure Chambers on the final floor of each Dungeon. Other than that is an improved Spring of Recovery that gives more FP.

Then there are all the various goods I can buy, but we've started producing our own food, and Flint's taking care of our metal equipment, so we're not in such dire need of this.

But these Facilities here really caught my eye. Special facilities that are only unlocked thanks to Facility: C and Treasure: C.

One of them is, thanks to the Water attribute, apparently, is a Fishing Pond. It even comes with fishes that are automatically refilled once the number of fish is reduced to a certain number. You can charge the Pond with CP beforehand and it will use those to refill the fish. The fish in question... is rather questionable though. Darkwater Fish? Skeleton Fish? ...Let's say those are the duds.

Then there is the Hot Springs that you can add a special item-vendor for various hot spring-related items, such as eggs and bottles of milk.

Then there is... a water theme park!? Let's make the first floor of Damavand-Lake into something like that. Just have to remember not to turn it into that "Lake of Sorrow"-type. Too depressing...

Others are... a brothel!? A casino!? For having Demons + Light attribute!? ...Yup, it can be placed in the Hub-Area. Good. 

And all these come with their own non-aggression effect! I'm so gonna abuse this ~.

Better start deciding on real themes for every Dungeon from now on, including the monsters that appear and what kinda Facilities I should place there.

"Master Garami, there you are." 

That voice's Onyx... not. It's one of his undead that he uses to look around this and the other Dungeons.

"The party is soon to begin. Please start preparing yourself." 

And with that, the undead was dismissed. To do it from this distance... wait, it's already that time!? 

---

"Ehem, everyone, again many thanks for having survived until this day. In one week, we of the main group will set sail for the country of Wakoku. During that period, the safety of the Dungeon sits on your shoulders. However, there is no doubt in my mind that you can protect our home while we are away. Now, a toast for future conquests and continued prosperity!" - Garami

The subordinates cheered after I finished the speech (written by Onyx) and I could finally exit the balcony on the underground castle on the new ninth floor of Damavand-Core. The monsters could party it out without me present... damn that was exhausting. And a little terrifying. 

"Good work, my lady." - Onyx

"No biggie." - Garami

Yes, I don't wanna let my subordinates know that I'm a wimp, got a problem with that!?

"Then, you got the info about that festival thingy?" - Garami

"Yes. Here is a complete list of what I could gather from the books that are added to the Dungeon." - Onyx

This guy had Noire, the one I gave control over the CP while I was away, splurge on tons of books for the castle library. Not that I condemn him for that. Knowledge is power after all. 

Let's see... the Yamatai Grand Festival is held every 14 years, yadda-yadda, starts with 14 passages, blah-blah, statistically, only one out of 1,000 will survive, ouch-ouch, and the reward is...

"Yes, this is just what I wanted to know, and more so. Great work, Onyx." - Garami

"It has been my pleasure, my lady." - Onyx

This is even more info than what the Kigal-Note told me about that event. With this, the groundwork at least should be done. I mean, we got one month after landing on the continent to prepare before the festival officially starts. Good timing too. The power gap between me and the others has started to become too large for my taste. Soon I won't be able to outsource my problems to them! This heck of a festival is just what those guys need. And hey, maybe we'd get some other souvenirs from that hero(lol)'s "home continent". 

This is gonna be interesting~.

WORLD MESSAGE:

Update to the World System is now complete. 

New items added to the System include:

The ability to show a single title on the Status Page,

Replacing the ability to show every title through an ID card to allow the selected title alone to be revealed,

New titles added to the World System,

And much more~.

And something interesting whenever you want it to or not appeared!?

---

Everyone's Status Pages:

Name: Garami
Race: Kur Kigal  | Gender: Female
Level: 31
Karma Value: -200 <Chaotic>
Main Class: Assassin Lv.35
Sub Class: Necromancer Lv.31
Sub Class: Grudge-Weaving Alchemist Lv.2
Sub Class: Slasher Lv.19
Skills: 172
Titles: 53
Blessings: 5
Skill Points: 28.0
HP: 805/805 MP: 1,144/1,144 SP: 773/773
STR: 904 VIT: 714 MAG: 1,034
RES: 955 SPD: 1,141 DEX: 1,283
INT: 120 LUC: 150

Skills/Title Lists:

Spoiler
Skill List:
Ability Skills:
[Health Increase Lv.11] UP3 [HP Greater-Recovery Lv.7] UP5 [Mana Increase Lv.34] UP2
[Minimized Mana Consumption Lv.32] UP3 [MP Greater-Recovery Lv.21] UP3 [Stamina Increase Lv.7] UP3
[Minimized Stamina Consumption Lv.27] UP2 [Strength Increase Lv.11] UP1 [Vitality Increase Lv.11] UP2
[Magic Increase Lv.14] UP2 [Resistance Increase Lv.7] UP3 [Speed Increase Lv.17] UP3
[Dexterity Increase Lv.22] UP2
   
 Attack Skills:
[Assassination Arts Lv.24] UP2 [Ehangwen-Style Self-Defense Lv.13] UP2 [Addition Attack Lv.11] UP10
[Mana Burst (Darkness) Lv.35] UP4
[Poison Attack Lv.13] UP2
[Paralyze Attack Lv.15] UP2
[Sleep Attack Lv.14] UP2 [Confusion Attack Lv.12] UP2 [Bind Lv.19] 
[Dark Drain Lv.19] UP3 [Death Touch Lv.7] UP2 [Lightforce Javelin Lv.4] NEW13 Skill Points.
[Chaotic Bullet Lv.13] UP8 [Necro Arts Lv.5] UP2  
Magic Skills:
[Light Magic Lv.Max]  [Darkness Magic Lv.Max]  [Ghost Magic Lv.10] UP2
[Poison Magic Lv.37] UP1 [High-Class Magic Ability Lv.20] UP4 [Miracle Magic Lv.8] NEW2From title: Savior.
[Enfeeblement Magic Lv.41] UP7 [Nether Magic Lv.48] UP1 [Summon Kin Lv.1] 
[Necromancy Lv.25] UP1 [Necromantic Ritual Lv.20] UP2  
Crafting Skills:
[Item Creation (Weaving) Lv.2] UP1 [Mixing Lv.39] UP1 [Clothing Mending Lv.17] UP1
[Create Trap Lv.42] UP1 [Create Bomb Lv.31] UP2 [Alchemic Arts Lv.2] UP1
[Refinement Circle Lv.41] UP2 [Mana Circle Lv.32] UP1 [Alchemic Mending Lv.5] 
[Poison Synthesis Lv.37] UP2    
Active Skills:
[Burning Warlust Lv.9] UP4 [Liquid Control Lv.23] UP2 [Storm Compression Lv.5] NEW
[Aura of Darkness Lv.Max] UP1
[Chaotic Concurrence Lv.34] UP2
[Dark Chain Lv.18] UP3
[Shadow Dive Lv.15] UP1 [Toxic Hex Lv.5] NEW35 Skill Points. [Heresy Modification Lv.40] 
[Evil Lord's Aura Lv.24] UP2 [Blink Lv.Max] UP7 [Mystic Warfare Lv.31] UP5
[Energy Warfare Lv.47] UP4 [Sky Jump Lv.30] UP2 [Trick Step Lv.24] UP6
[Poison Coating Lv.29] UP2 [Brute Force Lv.9] UP3 [Shooting Lv.Max] 
[Misdirection Lv.28] UP8 [Sadistic Dominance Lv.3] EVOLVED46 Skill Points. From [Sadistic Constitution]. [Total Presence Concealment Lv.13] UP3
[Recognition Obstruction Lv.37] UP4 [Mimicry Lv.8] UP2 [Disarm Trap Lv.25] UP6
[Swift Legs Lv.15] UP14 [Lightwalk Lv.Max]  [Thread Control Lv.Max] 
[Utility Thread Lv.8] UP1 [Fartalk Lv.17] UP2 [Workshop Creation Lv.20] 
[Spatial Storage Lv.18] UP1 [Genocide Drive: Speed Lv.3] UP1  
Passive Skills:
[Swordsmanship Lv.Max]  [Marksmanship Lv.Max]  [Whipsmanship Lv.Max] 
[Thread Mastery Lv.31]  [Needlesmanship Lv.40] UP3 [Magic Catalyst Lv.10] UP3
[Armor Lv.41] UP8 [Martial Arts Lv.29] UP1 [Demon's Magic Operation Lv.34] UP5
[Sniping Lv.9] UP6 [Probability Correction Lv.Max]  [Acrobatics Lv.Max] UP1
[Satiation Lv.12] UP2 [Climbing Lv.46] UP1 [Pilfer Lv.32] UP3
[Surprise Attack Lv.Max] UP8 [Critical Dance Lv.28] UP4 [Battle Survivalist Lv.11] UP3
[Light Intensification Lv.9] UP5 [Darkness Intensification Lv.17] UP4 [Poison Reinforcement Lv.8] NEW5From Title: Poison Technique Master.
[Destruction Reinforcement Lv.27] UP8
[Magic Reinforcement Lv.39] UP6
[Healing Reinforcement Lv.8] NEW6From title: Savior.
[Necromancy Reinforcement Lv.32] UP2 [Debuff Reinforcement Lv.43] UP3 [Speedcast Lv.5] NEW7From Necromancer Lv.30.
[Crafting Knowledge Lv.27] UP2 [Alchemic Knowledge Lv.3] UP2 [Gathering Lv.Max]
[Slumber Lv.29]  [Pale Rider Lv.16] UP1 [Footwork Lv.Max]
[Lockpicking Lv.39] UP3 [Fishing Lv.22]  [Dismantling Lv.34] UP3
[Corpse Cannibalism Lv.3]  [Thought Super-Acceleration Lv.23] UP3 [Mystic Linguistics Lv.13] UP1
[Parallel Mind Lv.12] UP2 [Auto-Mapping Lv.38] UP1 [Language Adaption]
Resistance Skills:
[Fire Resistance Lv.6] NEW8From Title: Spicy Challenger. [Water Resistance Lv.30]  [Light Resistance Lv.1] NEW9From Title: Black-Light Technique Master.
[Darkness Resistance Lv.Max] UP5
[Darkness Immunity Lv.7] UP2
[Death Resistance Lv.4] 
[Holy Resistance Lv.1]  [Poison Resistance Lv.Max]  [Poison Immunity Lv.19] 
[Acid Resistance Lv.1] NEW10From Title: Extremely Foul Eater. [Undead Resistance Lv.8]  [Curse Resistance Lv.4] 
[Heretic Resistance Lv.41]  [Heretic Immunity Lv.17]  [Paralyze Nullification] 
[Sleep Nullification]  [Confusion Nullification]  [Charm Resistance Lv.15] 
[Fear Resistance Lv.Max]  [Faint Resistance Lv.30] UP7 [Pain Resistance Lv.Max]  
[Pain Mitigation Lv.37] UP8 [Corruption Resistance Lv.1]  [Daywalker] 
Perception Skills:
[Intuition Lv.44] UP3 [Probing Lv.25] UP1 [Identification Blocking Lv.42] UP1
[Fake Identity Lv.21] UP1 [Identity Detection Lv.6]  [Mind's Eye Lv.42] UP2
[Darklight Eye Lv.27] UP1 [Nightwatch Lv.3] UP2 [Empyrean Eyes Lv.19] UP2
Leadership Skills:
[Full Command Lv.18] UP1 [Stratagem Lv.13] UP1 [Directions Lv.43] UP1
[Encouragement Lv.43] UP1
[Chaos Theory Lv.13] UP3 [Party Lv.Max] 
[Clan Lv.13]  [Undead Servant Lv.23] UP1 [Honor Lv.Max] UP3
[Royal Authority Lv.32] UP1 [Evil Royalty Lv.22] UP1 [Assassin's Order Lv.22] UP1
Elements:
[Light Element Lv.28] UP7 [Greater Darkness Element Lv.11] UP3 [Poison Element Lv.20] UP11
[Lesser Heretic Element Lv.5]    
Monster Skills:
[Dragon Power Lv.25] UP2 [Dragon Scales (False) Lv.11] NEW1110 Skill Points. [Spider Lord's Thread Lv.43] UP1
[Demonic Alteration (Humanoid) Lv.27] UP1 [Devil's Smile Lv.6]  [Soul Chase Lv.11] UP3
[Golden Ratio Lv.33] UP1 [Poisonous Evil Eye Lv.13] UP12 [Grudge Evil Eye Lv.46] UP7
Extra Skills:
[Demon Lord Lv.3] UP2 [Zahhak - Dragon of Darkness Lv.2] UP1  
Title List:

Achievement Titles:

[Titan Killer] [Vermin Bane] [Black-Light Technique Master] ADVANCED
[Merciless] [Pinch Breaker] [Mystic Arts Master] ADVANCED
[Army of One]  [Queen Commander]  [Hero Killer]
[Savior] ADVANCED [Mysterious Killer]  [Daredevil] 
[Extremely Foul Eater] ADVANCED [Master of Threads]  [Fearbringer] 
[Poison Technique Master] ADVANCED [Untouchable Warrior]  [King Slayer] 
[Caller of the Unspeakable]  [Veteran Alchemist]  [Weaver Artisan] 
[Mountain of Corpses]  [Overworker]  [Destroyer] 
[Villain Killer]  [Spicy Challenger] NEW  

Hunting Titles:

[Dread Spirit Genocider] [Monster Slaughterer]  [Beast Slaughterer] 
[Arachnid Slayer]  [Rodent Slaughterer]  [Humanoid Slayer] 
[Undead Genocider]  [Skeleton Genocider]  [Zombie Slayer] 
[Ghost Genocider]  [Inorganic Slayer]  [Demi-Monster Slayer] 
[Slime Slayer] NEW [Dragon Slaughterer] NEW  

Status Titles:

[Champion of Alvatria] [Migrant] [Reincarnator]
[Lord of Evil] [True Chaos] [Slayer of the Ultimate] 
[C-Rank Adventurer]  [Death's Horseman]  [Liberator of Tir na Nog] 
[Primogenitor]  [Commander of the Velantas Civil War]  [Dungeon Ruler] 
[Guild Master: Nightmare Voyagers]     
[collapse]
Name: Mira Aureola
Race: Brawl Glow Sprite  | Gender: Female
Level: 30
Karma Value: -200 <Chaotic>
Main Class: Dark Knight Lv.24
Sub Class: Elementalist Lv.46 
Sub Class: Treasure Hunter Lv.50 
Sub Class: Thief Lv.44
Skills: 85
Titles: 30
Blessings: 0
Skill Points: 27.8
HP: 555/555 MP: 737/737 SP: 390/390
STR: 665 VIT: 590 MAG: 367
RES: 348 SPD: 714 DEX: 614
INT: 115 LUC: 94

Skills/Title Lists:

Spoiler
Skill List:
Ability Skills:
[Health Increase Lv.13] UP2 [HP Auto-Recovery Lv.46] UP5 [Mana Increase Lv.14] UP2
[MP Greater-Recovery Lv.7] UP4 [Minimized Mana Consumption Lv.10] UP4
[Stamina Increase Lv.10] UP3
[Minimized Stamina Consumption Lv.7] UP5 [Strength Increase (Small) Lv.Max] [Vitality Increase Lv.6] UP2
[Magic Increase (Small) Lv.Max] UP8 [Resistance Increase Lv.7] UP2 [Speed Increase Lv.14] UP3
[Dexterity Increase Lv.14] UP4    
Attack Skills:
[Sword Lord Arts Lv.16] UP1 [Vortigern-style Self-Defense Lv.7] UP1 [Mana Burst (Light) Lv.46] UP3
[Cruel Strike Lv.28] UP7
[Steal Lv.23] UP18
[Flash Lv.20] UP3
[Blitz Lv.47] UP6 [Lightforce Edge Lv.12] UP3 [Lightforce Shield Lv.Max] 
[Lightning Edge Lv.10] UP3 [Crystal Spear Lv.2] NEW123 Skill Points.  
Magic Skills:
[Light Magic Lv.Max]  [Lightning Magic Lv.32] UP3 [Magic Ability Lv.31] UP4
[Force Magic Lv.6] UP4 [Call Spirit Lv.Max]   [Spirit Magic Lv.6] UP1
Active Skills:
[Flash Step Lv.23] UP2 [Discharge Lv.Max] UP6 [Spark Ball Lv.Max] UP4
[Monstrous Strength Lv.1] NEW13From title: [Monster Genocider]. [Coercion Lv.12] UP2
[Charm Lv.11] 
[Disarm Trap Lv.Max] UP13 [Swift Legs Lv.28] NEW14From Thief Lv.30.  
Passive Skills:
[Sword Mastery Lv.18] UP1 [Spearsmanship Lv.40] UP2 [Shieldsmanship Lv.23] UP1
[Light Armor Lv.8] UP2
[Martial Arts Lv.16] UP2
[Heavy Armament Lv.40] UP2
[Equipment Weight Reduction Lv.Max] 
[Spirit's Magic Operation Lv.9] UP2
[Throwing Lv.Max] UP8
[Aiming Lv.Max] 
[Running Lv.44] NEW15From Thief Lv.10. [Jumping Lv.25] UP4
[Parkour Lv.14] UP5 [Overeating Lv.18] UP1 [Robbery Lv.31] UP16
[Battle Survivor Lv.5] UP1 [Light Intensification Lv.7] UP2 [Lightning Intensification Lv.6] UP3
[Destruction Reinforcement Lv.48] UP3 [Rest Lv.12] UP1 [Hiding Lv.9] NEW16From Thief Lv.1.
[Covert Movement Lv.8] NEW171 Skill Point. [Riding Lv.24]  [Footwork Lv.Max]
[Skeleton Key Lv.11] UP7 [Warrior's Knowledge Lv.48] UP4 [Concentration Lv.29] UP18
[Parallel Thinking Lv.18] UP10    
Resistance Skills:
[Fire Resistance Lv.25] UP7 [Light Resistance Lv.Max] [Light Immunity Lv.5] UP1
[Death Resistance Lv.6]  [Lightning Resistance Lv.44] UP3 [Lightning Immunity Lv.4] UP1
[Fear Resistance Lv.Max]
[Pain Resistance Lv.44] UP7  
Perception Skills:
[Intuition Lv.9] UP4 [Enemy Detection Lv.17] UP5 [Trap Detection Lv.Max] 
[Treasure Detection Lv.Max]  [Identification Lv.7] UP1 [Identity Blocking Lv.5] 
[Personal System Lv.1] NEW18From title: [Inorganic Genocider]. [Discovery Lv.43] UP4  
Leadership Skills:
[Leadership Lv.38] UP3 [Tactics Lv.27] UP3 [Teamwork Lv.19] UP8
[Party Lv.Max]  [Clan Lv.12]  [Spirit Assistance Lv.Max] 
Elements:
[Greater Light Element Lv.10] UP1 [Lightning Element Lv.12] UP4  
Monster Skills:
[Glow Spirit (Brawl) Lv.21] UP5 [Spirit's Sight Lv.Max] [Spirit Transmutation Lv.Max]
[Dreamlike Form Lv.27] UP3    
Extra Skills:
[Airgetám - Arm of Silver Light Lv.1]    
Title List:

Achievement Titles:

[Foul Eater] [Veteran Thief]  [Light Technique Master]
[Vermin Bane] [Daredevil] [Quest Taker]
[Giant Killer] [Master of Swords]
[Destroyer] 
[Army of One]  [Dungeon Raider]  [Lightning Technique Master] 

Hunting Titles:

[Monster Genocider] ADVANCED [Demon Slayer] [Lizard Slaughterer] 
[Wyrm Slayer] [Arachnid Slaughterer]  [Fish Slayer] 
[Beast Slaughterer]  [Undead Slaughterer]  [Skeleton Slaughterer] 
[Zombie Slaughterer]  [Inorganic Genocider] ADVANCED [Ghost Slayer] 
[Demi-Monster Slaughterer]  [Wyvern Slayer]  [Insect Slayer] 
Status Titles:
[D-rank Adventurer] [True Chaos] [Liberator of Tir na Nog] 
[Guild Member: Nightmare Voyagers]     
[collapse]
Name: Alfred Loxley
Race: Vampire | Gender: Male
Level: 25
Karma Value: 72
Main Class:  Polearm Master Lv.12
Sub Class: Angler Lv.50 
Sub Class: Hunter Lv.49 
Skills: 98
Titles: 27
Blessings: 2
Skill Points: 33.0
HP: 505/505 MP: 410/410 SP: 534/534
STR: 620 VIT: 450 MAG: 253
RES: 343 SPD: 430 DEX: 533
INT: 112 LUC: 105

Skills/Title Lists:

Spoiler
Skill List:
Ability Skills:
[Health Increase Lv.8] UP2 [Mana Increase Lv.10] UP3 [Minimized Mana Consumption Lv.6] UP5
[Stamina Increase Lv.6] UP2
[Minimized Stamina Consumption Lv.7] UP5 [Strength Increase (Small) Lv.Max] 
[Vitality Increase Lv.5] UP1 [Resistance Increase (Small) Lv.Max] [Speed Increase Lv.5] UP2
[Dexterity Increase (Small) Lv.Max]     
 Attack Skills:
[Polearm Lord Arts Lv.10] UP3 [Spear Lord Arts Lv.8] UP2 [Hammer Arts Lv.Max] UP4
[Guard Lv.Max] 
[Parry Lv.27] UP5
[Mobility Attack Lv.4] NEW19From Polearm Master Lv.10.
[Ice Attack Lv.19] UP5 [Wall Breaker Lv.9] UP7 [Icicle Wall Lv.23] UP4
[Shadow Spear Lv.12] UP5 [Shadow Hammer Lv.13] UP8  
Magic Skills:
[Ice Magic Lv.15] UP1 [Shadow Magic Lv.12] UP1 [Magic Ability Lv.24] UP4
[Summon Kin Lv.25] UP3
   
Crafting Skills:
[Create Bait Lv.Max]  [Create Trap Lv.4]   
Active Skills:
[Element Spear Lv.44] UP4 [Mystic Warfare Lv.26] UP5 [Energy Warfare Lv.44] UP3
[Quick Step Lv.Max]  [Sky Jump Lv.8] UP2 [Monstrous Strength Lv.2] NEW20From title: [Monster Genocider].
[Frost Coat Lv.12] NEW211 Skill Point. [Swingby Lv.24] UP2 [Heavy Body Lv.15] UP3
[Hate Lure Lv.40] UP5 [Disarm Trap Lv.4]  [Fish Storage Lv.2]
[Fortress of Frost Lv.4] NEW225 Skill Point.    
Passive Skills:
[Halberd Lv.34] UP3 [Sledgehammer Lv.7] UP5 [Light Armor Lv.22] UP4
[Close Quarters Combat Lv.Max] UP5
[Magic Power Operation Lv.26] UP2 [Helmsmanship Lv.1] 
[Naval Combat Lv.3] [Aiming Lv.18] UP3
[Evasion Lv.29] UP5
[Hiding Lv.12] UP1 [Covert Movement Lv.43]  [Ambush Lv.32] 
[Leaching Cold Lv.48] UP5 [Battle Healing Lv.25] UP3 [Battle Survivor Lv.9] UP1
[Ice Intensification Lv.6] UP4 [Mist Reinforcement Lv.8]  [Destruction Reinforcement Lv.23] UP5
[Pierce Intensification Lv.5] UP1 [Impact Intensification Lv.7] UP4 [Weapon Reinforcement Lv.37] UP6
[Damage Area Lv.22] UP7 [Recovery Trait Lv.33] UP6 [Slumber Lv.19] UP1
[Footwork Lv.44] UP3 [Swimming Lv.10]  [Fishing Lv.Max] 
[Gutting Lv.26]  [Knowledge of Nature Lv.12]  [Thought Acceleration Lv.4] UP3
[Parallel Thinking Lv.13] UP2
   
Resistance Skills:
[Fire Resistance Lv.23] UP13 [Water Resistance Lv.3]  [Ice Resistance Lv.48] UP4
[Ice Immunity Lv.8] UP2 [Sun Resistance Lv.31] UP2 [Fear Resistance Lv.Max]
[Pain Resistance Lv.Max]  [Pain Mitigation Lv.25] UP3 [Daywalker] 
Perception Skills:
[Intuition Lv.8] UP6 [Presence Perception Lv.Max]  [Tracking Lv.48] UP2
[Trap Detection Lv.11] UP3 [Personal System Lv.1] NEW23From title: [Inorganic Genocider].  
Leadership Skills:
[Full Command Lv.14] UP3 [Teamwork Lv.19] UP8 [Encouragement Lv.30] UP8
[Party Lv.Max]  [Clan Lv.7]  [Taming Lv.1] 
[Familiar Enhancement Lv.17] UP6    
Elements:
[Ice Element Lv.32] UP5 [Lesser Shadow Element Lv.31] UP17  
Monster Skills:
[Vampiric Body Lv.31] UP5 [Vampiric Vision Lv.17] UP3 [Mist Form (Vampire) Lv.12] UP1
[Blood-Sucking Lv.1]  [Shadow Familiar (Vampire) Lv.Max] UP8  
Title List:
Achievement Titles:
[Daredevil]  [Pinch Breaker] [Legion of One] 
[Vermin Bane]  [Ice Technique Master] ADVANCED [Veteran Angler] 
[Giant Killer]  [Dungeon Raider]  [Destroyer] 
[Quest Taker]  [Familiar User]  [Shadow Technique User] 
Hunting Titles:
[Monster Genocider] ADVANCED [Fish Slayer] [Beast Slaughterer] 
[Rodent Slayer]  [Undead Slaughterer]  [Skeleton Slaugtherer] 
[Zombie Slaughterer]  [Demi-Monster Slayer]  [Lizard Slayer] 
[Inorganic Genocider] ADVANCED [Slime Slayer] NEW  
Status Titles:
[D-Rank Adventurer]  [Liberator of Tir na Nog]  [True Ancestor]
[Guild Member: Nightmare Voyagers]     
[collapse]
Name: Noire
Race: Fallen Nehushtan | Gender: Female
Level: 17
Karma Value: -155
Main Class:  Mystic Archer Lv.12
Sub Class:  Goldsmith Lv.11
Sub Class: Rune Mage Lv.16
Skills: 82
Titles: 18
Blessings: 0
Skill Points: 18.4
HP: 331/331 MP: 563/563 SP: 297/297
STR: 274 VIT: 268 MAG: 701
RES: 584 SPD: 490 DEX: 663
INT: 85 LUC: 95

Skills/Title Lists:

Spoiler
Skill List:
Ability Skills:
[Health Increase Lv.4] UP3 [HP Auto-Recovery Lv.7] NEW243 Skill Points. [Mana Increase Lv.11] UP1
[Minimized Mana Consumption Lv.5] UP3 [MP Greater-Recovery Lv.3] EVOLVED256 Skill Points. From [MP Auto-Recovery]. [Stamina Increase (Small) Lv.37] UP19
[Reduced Stamina Consumption Lv.44] UP9 [Strength Increase (Small) Lv.33] UP18 [Vitality Increase Lv.3] UP1
[Magic Increase Lv.5] NEW26From title: [Mystic Arts Master]. [Resistance Increase Lv.3] NEW27From title: [Mystic Arts Master]. [Speed Increase Lv.5] UP1
[Dexterity Increase Lv.5] NEW28From title: [Army of One].
   
Attack Skills:
[Bow Lord Arts Lv.2] EVOLVED296 Skill Points. From [Bow Arts]. [Mystic Bow Arts Lv.2] NEW30From Mystic Archer Lv.10. [Mana Burst (Holy) Lv.31] 
[Ember Burst Lv.4] UP2 [Whirlpool Lv.2] UP1 [Wind Wall Lv.15] UP1
[Rock Spike Lv.3] UP1 [Glow Bullet Lv.47] UP1  
Magic Skills:
[Holy Magic Lv.Max]  [Magic Ability Lv.25] UP4 [Miracle Magic Lv.8] UP2
[Mystic Magic Lv.7] UP2
[Purification Magic Lv.32]  [Illusionism Lv.25] 
[Wicked Magic Lv.14] UP1 [Dispel Magic Lv.16]  [Rune Magic Lv.13] UP5
[Reactive Heal Lv.Max]     
Crafting Skills:
[Accessory Creation Lv.Max]  [Arrow Creation Lv.Max]  [Metalworking Lv.20] UP8
[Ore Refinement Lv.10] UP7 [Carving Lv.Max]  [Polishing Lv.Max] 
[Lapidary Lv.8] UP5 [Accessory Mending Lv.21] UP5
[Rune Writing Lv.18] UP6
[Mystic Conferment Lv.47] UP5 [Energy Conferment Lv.36] UP3 [Ability Bestowal Lv.46] UP5
[Magic Bestowal Lv.40] UP5
   
Active Skills:
[Veil of Illusions Lv.17] UP1 [Holy Veil Lv.Max]  [Fallen Haven Lv.10] UP2
[Workshop Creation Lv.21] UP5 [Item Box (Quiver) Lv.Max] UP9  
Passive Skills:
[Magic Bow Lv.8] UP2
[Goldsmith's Tools Lv.3] NEW31From Goldsmith Lv.10. [Marksmanship Lv.44] UP5
[Threadsmanship Lv.35] UP1 [Celestial Mana Manipulation Lv.18] UP3 [Throwing Lv.25] UP5
[Aiming Lv.Max] UP8 [Evasion Lv.8] UP2 [Ambush Lv.11] UP6
[Holy Reinforcement Lv.25] UP2 [Illusion Reinforcement Lv.14] UP1 [Weapon Reinforcement Lv.8] UP4
[Magic Reinforcement Lv.32] UP3 [Chant Reinforcement Lv.7] UP2 [Healing Reinforcement Lv.8] UP4
[Deprave Lv.12] UP2 [Vital Point Knowledge Lv.12] UP5 [Crafting Knowledge Lv.18] UP7
[Corpse Cannibalism Lv.1]  [Concentration Lv.30] UP12 [Linguistics Lv.5] NEW32From Rune Mage Lv.10.
[Parallel Thinking Lv.31] UP9
   
Resistance Skills:
[Fear Resistance Lv.Max]  [Pain Resistance Lv.11] NEW331 Skill Point.  
Perception Skills:
[Prediction Lv.27] UP7 [Crafting Analyze (Accessories) Lv.38] UP4 [Hawk Eyes Lv.43] UP8
[Heaven's Eyes Lv.9] UP5    
Leadership Skills:
[Party Lv.Max] UP6 [Clan Lv.8] UP3  
Elements:
[Greater Holy Element Lv.3] UP2    
Monster Skills:
[Fallen Halo Lv.11] UP3 [Flight Lv.45] UP5 [Flight Reinforcement Lv.14] UP6
[Dreamlike Form Lv.22] UP10    
Title List:
Achievement Titles:
[Holy Technique User] [Savior]  [Mystic Arts Master] ADVANCED
[Army of One] ADVANCED [Vermin Bane]  [Master Craftsman] 
[Giant Killer]  [Dungeon Raider]   
Hunting Titles:
[Undead Genocider]  [Monster Slaughterer]  [Skeleton Slaughterer] 
[Zombie Slaughterer]  [Ghost Slaughterer]  [Beast Slayer] 
[Arachnid Slayer] NEW    
Status Titles:
[Fallen From Grace] [E-Rank Adventurer] [Liberator of Tir na Nog] 
[Guild Member: Nightmare Voyagers] NEW    
[collapse]
Name: Iron Tirnog
Race: Phantom Mail  | Gender: Male
Level: 26
Karma Value: 12
Main Class: Guardian Knight Lv.24
Sub Class: Sentinel Lv.50 
Sub Class Pathfinder Lv.29
Skills: 69
Titles: 25
Blessings: 0
Skill Points: 18.2
HP: 694/694 MP: 327/327 SP: 626/626
STR: 479 VIT: 726 MAG: 225
RES: 768 SPD: 304 DEX: 306
INT: 95 LUC: 104

Skills/Title Lists:

Spoiler
Skill List:
Ability Skills:
[Health Increase Lv.9] UP2 [HP Greater-Recovery Lv.11] UP3 [Mana Increase Lv.6] UP1
[MP Auto-Recovery Lv.26] UP5 [Stamina Increase Lv.5] UP1
[Strength Increase Lv.5] UP1
[Vitality Increase Lv.11] UP1 [Resistance Increase Lv.12] UP1 [Speed Increase Lv.3] 
[Dexterity Increase (Small) Lv.21] UP6    
Attack Skills:
[Shield Lord Arts Lv.14] UP3 [Guard Lv.Max]  [Parry Lv.Max] 
[Starbreaker Lv.3] UP2 [Counter Lv.45] UP4 [Energy Drain Lv.43] UP3
[Magma Touch Lv.24] UP2
   
Magic Skills:
[Metal Magic Lv.13] UP2 [Ghost Magic Lv.16] UP3 [Magic Ability Lv.20] UP5
Active Skills:
[Covering Lv.Max]  [Cover Move Lv.41] UP4 [Challenge Lv.9] UP2
[Lightning Rod Lv.11] NEW341 Skill Point. [Castle Aura Lv.14] UP2 [Steel Barricade Lv.23] UP2
[Iron Chain Lv.38] UP4 [Heavy Body Lv.10] UP3  
Passive Skills:
[One-Handed Sword Lv.7] UP2 [Shield Mastery Lv.17] UP1 [Equipment Weight Reduction Lv.Max] 
[Magic Power Operation Lv.24] UP2 [Aiming Lv.6] UP2 [Evasion Lv.14] UP6
[Battle Recovery Lv.19] UP4 [Battle Survivor Lv.11] UP3
[Metal Reinforcement Lv.41] UP2
[Undead Reinforcement Lv.9] UP4 [Defense Reinforcement Lv.9] UP4 [Stalwart Lv.14] UP3
[Warrior's Knowledge Lv.Max]  [Recovery Trait Lv.30] UP4 [Memory Lv.8] UP4
[Concentration Lv.12] UP5 [Parallel Thinking Lv.7] UP2  
Resistance Skills:
[Fire Resistance Lv.Max]  [Fire Immunity Lv.11] UP2 [Earth Resistance Lv.15] 
[Death Resistance Lv.Max]
[Death Immunity Lv.3] 
[Magma Resistance Lv.35] UP1
[Lightning Resistance Lv.8] NEW353 Skill Points. [Sand Resistance Lv.16]  [Daywalker] 
Perception Skills:
[Magic Power Detection Lv.26] UP4 [Intuition Lv.7] UP3 [Enemy Detection Lv.12] UP4
[Lookout Lv.Max]  [Discovery Lv.21] UP2  
Leadership Skills:
[Leadership Lv.15]  [Teamwork Lv.14] UP1 [Encouragement Lv.23] UP2
[Party Lv.Max] 
[Clan Lv.12] 
 
Elements:
[Metal Element Lv.12] UP3 [Undead Element Lv.31] UP2  
Monster Skills:
[Phantasm Body Lv.16] UP1 [Spectral Weapon Lv.9] UP3 [Living Armor Lv.24] UP3
[Ghostly Knight Order Lv.8]  [Soul Detection Lv.Max]   
Title List:
Achievement Titles:
[Destiny Defier]  [Guardian]  [Master of Shields]
[Titan Killer]  [Dungeon Raider]  [Metal Technique User] 
[Undead Technique User]  [Destroyer]  [Daredevil] 
[Survivor]     
Hunting Titles:
[Undead Slaugtherer]  [Skeleton Slaugtherer]  [Zombie Slaughterer] 
[Monster Slaugtherer]  [Demi-Monster Slayer]  [Lizard Slayer] 
[Beast Slayer]  [Wyvern Slayer]  [Arachnid Slayer] 
[Slime Slayer] NEW [Inorganic Slayer] NEW  
Status Titles:
[Liberator of Tir na Nog]  [E-rank Adventurer]  [The One who Defeated a Star] 
[Guild Member: Nightmare Voyagers]     
[collapse]
Name: Revi Darul
Race: Netzach Dracoria  | Gender: Female
Level: 21 
Karma Value: 22
Main Class: Witch Apprentice Lv.50
Sub Class: Gravekeeper Lv.41
Sub Class: Cook Lv.50 
Skills: 125
Titles: 22
Blessings: 0
Skill Points: 161.0
HP: 333/333
MP: 562/562
SP: 225/225
STR: 234 VIT: 324 MAG: 557
RES: 477 SPD: 363 DEX: 447
INT: 107 LUC: 97

Skills/Title Lists:

Spoiler
Skill List:
Ability Skills:
[Health Increase Lv.5] UP1 [HP Auto-Recovery Lv.18] UP4 [Mana Increase Lv.11] UP3
[Reduced Mana Consumption Lv.Max] UP9 [MP Auto-Recovery Lv.42] UP8
[Stamina Increase (Small) Lv.12] NEW363 Skill Points.
[Reduced Stamina Consumption Lv.24] UP6 [Strength Increase Lv.4] UP1 [Vitality Increase Lv.4] 
[Magic Increase Lv.12] UP2 [Resistance Increase (Small) Lv.41] UP14 [Speed Increase Lv.7] UP2
[Dexterity Increase (Small) Lv.Max] UP9
   
Attack Skills:
[Rot Attack Lv.1]  [Death Touch Lv.Max]  [Swamp Wall Lv.5] NEW373 Skill Points.
Magic Skills:
[Death Magic Lv.Max] [Ghost Magic Lv.Max] [Swamp Magic Lv.1] NEW38From title: [Swamp Technique User].
[Medicine Magic Lv.1] NEW39From title: [Medicine Technique User]. [High-Class Magic Ability Lv.6] UP4 [Healing Magic Lv.Max] 
[Nature Magic Lv.Max] 
   
Crafting Skills:
[Mixing Lv.Max]  [Create Potion Lv.45] UP1 [Oinment Creation Lv.3] NEW401 Skill Point.
[Aromatherapy Lv.3] NEW413 Skill Points. [Create Trap Lv.27] UP2
[Art of Frying Lv.49] UP1
[Art of Boiling Lv.46] UP2 [Art of Stewing Lv.38] UP1 [Art of Baking Lv.38] UP3
[Art of Smoking Lv.31]    
Active Skills:
[Intimidation Lv.15] UP1 [Life Aura Lv.23] UP4 [Mystic Barrier Lv.11] UP7
[Energy Barrier Lv.10] UP7 [Monstrous Strength Lv.1] NEW42From title: [Monster Genocider]. [Meditation Lv.36] UP3
[Bog Hole Lv.7] NEW433 Skill Points. [Swamp Vine Lv.6] NEW443 Skill Points. [Misty Graveyard Lv.10] UP3
[Swamp Graveyard Lv.1] NEW455 Skill Points. [Fearful Graveyard Lv.1] NEW46From Gravekeepr Lv.40. [Mirror Space Lv.9] UP2
[Genocide Drive: Magic Lv.4] UP2    
Passive Skills:
[Staffmanship Lv.22] UP6 [Kitchen Knife Lv.3] UP1 [Anti-Undead Combat Lv.13]
[Armor Lv.14] UP6
[Draconic Mana Manipulation Lv.22] UP3 [Overeating Lv.33] UP2
[Aiming Lv.13] UP7 [Evasion Lv.12] UP5 [Running Lv.11] UP7
[Rolling Lv.Max]
[Life Reinforcement Lv.39] UP2
[Death Reinforcement Lv.22] UP3
[Magic Reinforcement Lv.2] NEW47From Witch Apprentice Lv.50. [Excavation Lv.4]  [Hiding Lv.23] UP1
[Covert Movement Lv.21] UP1 [Camouflage Lv.11] [Botany Lv.14] UP2
[Magic Harvest Lv.13] UP2 [Cleaning Lv.Max]  [Lethal Instinct Lv.5] UP3
[Cooking Knowledge Lv.6] UP2 [Recovery Trait Lv.27] UP5 [Corpse Cannibalism Lv.Max]
[Thought Acceleration Lv.5] UP2 [Parallel Thinking Lv.38] UP3  
Resistance Skills:
[Fire Resistance Lv.31] UP7 [Water Resistance Lv.6]  [Wind Resistance Lv.3] 
[Earth Resistance Lv.5]  [Darkness Resistance Lv.1]  [Light Resistance Lv.4] UP3
[Ice Resistance Lv.3] UP1 [Death Resistance Lv.Max] [Death Immunity Lv.2] 
[Poison Resistance Lv.25]  [Curse Resistance Lv.21]  [Heretic Resistance Lv.27] 
[Burst Resistance Lv.6]  [Paralyze Resistance Lv.8]  [Sleep Resistance Lv.25] UP2
[Anger Resistance Lv.15] [Charm Resistance Lv.14] [Confusion Resistance Lv.23] 
[Fear Resistance Lv.22] UP10 [Faint Resistance Lv.30] UP2 [Pain Resistance Lv.19] UP4
[Influence Resistance Lv.38] [Daywalker]   
Perception Skills:
[Magic Detection Lv.8] UP4 [Danger Sense Lv.25] UP9
[Prediction Lv.28] UP11
[Identification Lv.18] UP3 [Discern Lv.5] UP1 [Identity Blocking Lv.7] UP1
[Fake Identity Lv.3]  [Personal System Lv.1] NEW48From title: [Inorganic Genocider]. [Vision Reinforcement Lv.7] UP2
[Auditory Reinforcement Lv.5] UP2 [Olfactory Reinforcement Lv.13] UP1 [Tactile Reinforcement Lv.7] UP3
[Taste Reinforcement Lv.15] UP2
   
Leadership Skills:
[Party Lv.27] UP16 [Undead Partner Lv.17] UP1 [Coven Lv.3] 
Elements:
[Life Element Lv.22] UP1 [Greater Death Element Lv.6] UP3 [Lesser Swamp Element Lv.1] NEW49From title: [Swamp Technique User].
[Lesser Medicine Element Lv.1] NEW50From title: [Medicine Technique User].    
Monster Skills:
[Dragon Power Lv.8] UP3 [Dragon Scales Lv.5] UP1 [Dragon's Dignity Lv.14] UP1
[Dragon Breath (Fire) Lv.3]  [Dragon Breath (Wind) Lv.2]  [Dragon Breath (Ice) Lv.2] 
[Dragon Breath (Death) Lv.3]  [Will of the Dead Lv.Max]  
Extra Skills:
[Envy Lv.1]    
Title List:

Achievement Titles:

[Foul Eater] [Titan Killer] [Merciless]
[Mountain of Corpses] [Death Technique User] [Dungeon Raider] 
[Master Chef]  [Potion Maker]  [Mystic Technique User] NEW
[Swamp Technique User] NEW [Medicine Technique User] NEW  

Hunting Titles:

[Undead Genocider] [Monster Genocider] ADVANCED [Skeleton Genocider]
[Zombie Genocider] [Ghost Genocider] [Inorganic Genocider] ADVANCED
Status Titles:
[Defier of Death] [Liberator of Tir na Nog]  [Resurrector] 
[Primogenitor] 
[F-rank Adventurer]  [Guild Member: Nightmare Voyagers] 
[collapse]
Name: Lily Katraka
Race: Growth Chimera (Beast)  | Gender: Female
Level: 8
Karma Value: 125
Main Class:  Pugilist Lv.50
Sub Class: Brawler Lv.23
Sub Class: Bird Tamer Lv.3
Skills: 78
Titles: 16
Blessings: 0
Skill Points: 29.0
HP: 393/393 MP: 199/199 SP: 433/433
STR: 450 VIT: 350 MAG: 161
RES: 361 SPD: 394 DEX: 326
INT: 89 LUC: 140

Skills/Title Lists:

Spoiler
Skill List:
Ability Skills:
[Health Increase Lv.6] UP2 [HP Auto-Recovery Lv.22] UP9 [Reduced Mana Consumption Lv.15] UP9
[MP Auto-Recovery Lv.14] UP10
[Stamina Increase Lv.8] UP4
[Reduced Stamina Consumption Lv.25] UP13
[Strength Increase (Small) Lv.Max] UP26 [Vitality Increase (Small) Lv.22] UP21 [Resistance Increase Lv.8] UP3
[Speed Increase Lv.Max] UP23 [Dexterity Increase (Small) Lv.27] UP11  
Attack Skills:
[Martial Arts: Fist Lv.41] UP8 [Martial Arts: Kick Lv.46] UP6 [Martial Arts: Combination Lv.24] UP10
[Heavy Blow Lv.21] UP14 [Rampage Lv.15] UP9 [Burn Fist Lv.4] NEW513 Skill Points.
[Corrosive Venom Lv.5] NEW52From eating the Vile Viper. [Blast Fist Lv.1] NEW533 Skill Points.
 
Magic Skills:
[Fire Magic Lv.2] UP1 [Poison Magic Lv.1] NEW54From title: Poison Technique User.  
Crafting Skills:
[Gunpowder Synthesis Lv.1] NEW55From eating the Blast Ant Nurse.    
Active Skills:
[Elemental Fist Lv.12] UP3 [Ki Manipulation Lv.20] UP7 [Energy Warfare Lv.29] UP7
[Endure Lv.14] UP9 [Dustcloud Battleground Lv.6] UP4  
Passive Skills:
[Martial Arts Lv.1] EVOLVED566 Skill Points. From [Close Quarters Combat]. [Magic Power Operation Lv.4] NEW573 Skill Points. [Satiation Lv.2] EVOLVED586 Skill Points. From [Overeating].
[Running Lv.25] UP11 [Jumping Lv.21] UP6 [Climbing Lv.11] UP5
[Swimming Lv.7] UP2 [Parkour Lv.18] UP8 [Battle Continuation Lv.27] UP11
[Combat Reinforcement Lv.6] NEW59From Pugilist Lv.50. [Footwork Lv.21] UP10 [Vital Point Knowledge Lv.30] UP7
[Clear Breathing Lv.12] UP4
   
Resistance Skills:
[Fire Resistance Lv.15] UP9 [Death Resistance Lv.2]  [Poison Resistance Lv.22] UP6
[Acid Resistance Lv.8] UP3 [Cut Resistance Lv.12] UP4 [Fear Resistance Lv.Max] UP9
[Hunger Resistance Lv.Max] UP8 [Thirst Resistance Lv.Max] UP4 [Heat Resistance Lv.Max] 
[Control Nullification]
   
Perception Skills:
[Night Vision Lv.43] UP2 [Magic Power Detection Lv.5] NEW603 Skill Points. [Vision Reinforcement Lv.24] UP3
[Auditory Reinforcement Lv.18] UP5 [Olfactory Reinforcement Lv.31] UP3 [Tactile Reinforcement Lv.16] UP4
[Taste Reinforcement Lv.Max]  [Animal Senses Lv.5] NEW61Through evolution.  
Leadership Skills:
[Leadership Lv.7] NEW62From Bird Tamer Lv.1. [Party Lv.29] UP9 [Avian Taming Lv.5] NEW63From Bird Tamer Lv.1.
[Royal Authority Lv.1] NEW64From eating the Blast Ant Queen.    
Elements:
[Lesser Fire Element Lv.33] UP13 [Lesser Poison Element Lv.6] NEW65From title: Poison Technique User.  
Monster Skills:
[Dragon Scales (False) Lv.11] UP8 [Flare Breath Lv.20] UP4 [Poison Breath Lv.9] UP6
[Flare Bite Lv.25] UP2 [Poison Bite Lv.7] UP4 [Blast Acid Lv.1] NEW66From eating the Blast Ant Soldier.
[Mystic Horns Lv.4] UP2 [Spider's Thread Lv.8] UP4 [Blast Armor Lv.1] NEW67From eating the Blast Ant Guard.
[Heaven's Fur Lv.3] UP1 [Underworld's Fur Lv.11] UP3 [Voyager of the Depths Lv.1] 
[Ever-Growing Chimera] [Bestial Chimera] NEW68Through evolution.  
Title List:
Achievement Titles:
[Pinch Breaker] [Extremely Foul Eater]  [Achiver of Freedom]
[Daredevil] [Fire Technique User] [Giant Killer] 
[Poison Technique User] NEW [Legion of One] NEW  
Hunting Titles:
[Monster Slaughterer]  [Reptile Slaughterer]  [Beast Slaughterer] 
[Insect Slayer] ADVANCED [Arachnid Slayer]
[Wyvern Slayer] 
Status Titles:
[F-Rank Adventurer] [Guild Member: Nightmare Voyagers] NEW  
[collapse]
Name: Flint Solrah
Race: Fire Lizardman  | Gender: Male
Level: 3
Karma Value: 75
Main Class: Swordsmith Lv.12
Sub Class: Ronin Lv.45
Skills: 58
Titles: 15
Blessings: 0
Skill Points: 19.0
HP: 353/353 MP: 295/295 SP: 449/449
STR: 495 VIT: 325 MAG: 243
RES: 315 SPD: 229 DEX: 503
INT: 101 LUC: 93

Skills/Title Lists:

Spoiler
Skill List:
Ability Skills:
[Health Increase Lv.4]  [HP Auto-Recovery Lv.2] NEW693 Skill Points. [Mana Increase (Small) Lv.Max] 
[Reduced Mana Consumption Lv.9] UP4 [MP Auto-Recovery Lv.4] NEW703 Skill Points. [Stamina Increase Lv.11] UP2
[Reduced Stamina Consumption Lv.12] UP6 [Strength Increase (Small) Lv.Max]  [Vitality Increase (Small) Lv.43] UP2
[Resistance Increase Lv.4] UP1
[Dexterity Increase (Small) Lv.Max] 
 
Attack Skills:
[Sword Arts Lv.44] UP1 [Iai-Jutsu Lv.28] UP1 [Burn Strike Lv.44] UP3
[Burning Ground Lv.34] UP1 [Flare Gust Lv.33] UP3 [Ember Burst Lv.Max]
Magic Skills:
[Fire Magic Lv.13] UP2 [Smithing Magic Lv.32] UP2  
Crafting Skills:
[Metalworking Lv.Max] [Weapon Maker Lv.7] UP1 [Armor Creation Lv.41] UP2
[Metal Mending Lv.31] UP1 [Reforge Lv.32] UP1 [Weapon Alteration Lv.31] UP1
[Mystic Conferment Lv.14] UP2 [Energy Conferment Lv.Max]  [Ability Bestowal Lv.Max] 
[Magic Bestowal Lv.13] UP2
   
Active Skills:
[Rage Lv.Max] [Heat Wrap Lv.19] UP1 [Mystic Warfare Lv.10] UP5
[Energy Warfare Lv.10] UP4 [Workshop Creation Lv.7] UP6  
Passive Skills:
[Swordsmanship Lv.Max] UP3 [Smithing Hammer Lv.8] UP2 [Weapon Trial Lv.20] UP1
[Magic Power Operation Lv.41] UP2 [Throwing Lv.8] UP2 [Fire Reinforcement Lv.14] UP4
[Cutting Reinforcement Lv.33] UP1 [Steady Grip Lv.Max] [Crafting Knowledge Lv.23] UP3
[Recovery Trait Lv.4] NEW71Through evolution.    
Resistance Skills:
[Fire Resistance Lv.Max]  [Rage Resistance Lv.17] UP5 [Fear Resistance Lv.11] UP1
[Pain Resistance Lv.11] UP5    
Perception Skills:
[Night Vision Lv.32] UP1 [Magic Power Detection Lv.Max] UP7 [Danger Sense Lv.43] UP2
[Prediction Lv.Max] [Blacksmith's Eye Lv.Max]  
Leadership Skills:
[Party Lv.20] UP2    
Elements:
[Fire Element Lv.10] UP2 [Smithing Element Lv.5] UP3  
Monster Skills:
[Thermal Scales Lv.2] EVOLVED72From [Lizard Scales] through evolution. [Fire Claws Lv.1] NEW73Through evolution.  
Title List:
Achievement Titles:
[Master Blacksmith]  [Fire Technique Master] [Smithing Technique User]
[Daredevil] [Giant Killer] [Vermin Bane]
Hunting Titles:
[Monster Slaughterer] [Lizard Slayer] [Insect Slaughter]
[Beast Slaughterer] [Inorganic Slayer] [Rodent Slayer] 
Status Titles:
[Blacksmith Union: Silver-Rank] [E-Rank Adventurer] [Guild Member: Nightmare Voyagers] NEW
[collapse]

Kigal-Note/Monsters/Insects: Blast Ant

Name: Blast Ant
Rank: E
Type: Insect (Ant)
Lifespan: 25 Year
Attribute: Gunpowder
Traits: Insect Monster

Description:

Blast Ants are one of the worst insects crawling on Terra Sol. They are the rank-and-file of the Blast Ant communities, led by Blast Ant Soldiers, Guards, Mages, and of course, by the Blast Ant Queen.

Blast Ants create nomadic swarms that leave their nest after the newest generation has grown up to search for their next potential nest. There, the Queen lays new eggs that hatch into Blast Ant Larves that cannibalize on each other so they can evolve into new Blast Ants as fast as possible.

The reason for this hasty egg-laying is because any nests created by Blast Ants will gradually turn explosive due to the body fluids that the Blast Ants generate, eventually turning the nest into a gigantic bomb that can destroy the whole swarm if they are not careful. Due to that, they have to constantly change their nest, so to prevent them from being blown sky-high.

Appearance:

The Blast Ant has the appearance of a regular ant with a striking-red exoskeleton and it has the same size as a full-grown horse.

The reason for the ant's huge size is said to prevent them from becoming too deadly. At the beginning of this race's creation, they were of the same size as ants as well, but their firepower was on the same level as it is today. The gods could not reduce this firepower, so they decided to make the ants bigger so it would be easier to spot them, plus improving the odds for the victims to hit the ants from afar.

Also, Blast Ants used to have wings, but their lethality was still too much, so the wings were removed as well.

Abilities:

Average HP: E- Average MP: G+ Average SP: E-
Average STR: E- Average VIT: E- Average MAG: G-
Average RES: F Average SPD: F Average DEX: F
Average INT: D Rarity: D- Danger Rank: E

Blast Ants have natural access to the highly dangerous Gunpowder attribute which allows them to create explosions as well. This, however, made the gods deem them too dangerous and gave them several negative traits, such as being too heavy to jump and too big and slow to take someone by surprise. 

On the other hand, the Blast Ants are capable of creating explosions simply by ramming into others, they can produce highly explosive acid, and since they are ants, they are highly capable of working with other ants. Also, they are extremely strong in fasting and traveling long distances over long time periods, which makes it easy for them to find new feeding grounds once they need to leave behind their old ones.

Alvatria's comment: Ugh, these are the worst creatures that ever got the OK-ed by that idiot Yrlanaya! *Shiver, shiver*

202