[Arc 5] Extra Chapter 0-1: Therion Trouble (R-18)
7k 18 171
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahh...I love my room." - Garami

"This may be a stupid question, but...why're you not living in the castle?" - Mira

"That place is too stiff to relax in." - Garami

We had moved to my personal "apartment" located on the 22nd floor of the Dungeon. The castle's too fancy for someone as simple as me, so I renovated one of the rooms in a desolated multi-purpose buildings that the Dungeon had replicated to a tee. 

The inside of my room was decorated in Victorian style, with wooden floorboards and antique interiors. Maybe it used to be some kinda fancy cafe before? It had running water, so I managed to construct a modern kitchen and bathroom after two days and running through the long list of Dungeon Interior items. There's also a bedroom with a king-size bed with bedding made from my hand-made silk. 

Not to mention, my very own bar-

"Garami! Let's go to bed right away! There's a long day tomorrow, so we need our rest!" - Mira

"Hah? What are you talking about? The night's still young." - Garami

"Then-! Then let's take a bath! Together! I'll wash your body!" - Mira

...that should be fine. I wanted to see if what GM said about [Physical Ailment Resistance] being able to ward off even the "Drunk-ailment" was true, but that can wait!

I showed Mira to the bathroom, which I had specifically customized to rival hot spring baths with all modern amenities that I could stuff into it. Its design is extremely Wakoku-ish, a big change from the rest of the "apartment". I didn't enter multiple bath-houses in my free time for nothing after all~.

"Don't forget to wash off the dirt before entering the water," I told Mira as I undressed.

"......*nosebleed*." - Mira

"You're not required to be bloody and dirty before the bath, you know?" - Garami

"Hah-!? What am I doing?" - Mira

......maybe...

"Hey, Mira? You said you wanted to wash me? Then do it~." - Garami

I tried to channel the Succubi when they wanted some "fun", and...the effect is imminent. And obvious. Mira started to drool over the idea as she practically ripped off her clothes to join me in the showering area.

This is that, right? The new [Charming Devil] skill, If not that, then it has to be the new Champion skill. What was its name...[Form of Avarice]? In any case, this is a chance for revenge! And some sweet experiences~.

"Is the temperature alright?" - Mira

"It's perfect...and no using your hands." - Garami

Mira stopped as she was about to put soap on her hands. A second later, as she understood the meaning of my words, she started to wash my body using her breasts instead. Mira rubbed her soft (and huge!) chest over my back to spread the soap before turning to my arms, then the legs. When she was gonna do the front, however, she started to force her chest onto my own and looked like she was about to kiss me when...

She got another nosebleed and fell on the spot.

"Hey, what's the meaning of this? Where did the female deviant Sprite go?" - Garami

"I-i-if you have something to say, say it after you stop using...whatever skill you're using! This isn't normal at all!" - Mira

She caught on quickly. Not that I wanna turn them off even if she asks me. Rather, it makes me wanna crank up the difficulty~.

I gave my hand to Mira so she could stand up, but dragged her body close to me and got payback for the failed kiss from before. As our tongues intervened with each other, with Mira drooling a little more than normal, I started to feel up her ass with my free hands...meaning the extra limbs I sprouted out from my back.

Mira, confused over the extra pair of hands grabbing her butt, tried to turn around, but I made a third hand keep her in check while increasing the pace of my tongue in her mouth. Then I started to touch her pussy with a fourth arm. 

While surprised, Mira started to get more into it as she started to feel up my back while pressing her chest closer to mine. The delightful bouncy resistance as we try to push ourselves closer in our embrace wanted me to mess Mira up some more.

A funny thing about these extra limbs of mine is that I have quite the degree of freedom to change their shape and functions. Not only the snake-like heads or the current hands, but I could also turn the hand-parts into scythe-like appendages or have them take a similar appearance to the legs of my monster-body. And then there's my favorite for past times. The hentai tentacles.

I transformed the hand that was touching Mira's pussy into one of these and rammed it into her. Mira let out a moan of surprise and sexual enjoyment, so I stopped our hot embrace and made Mira stand toward the wall. I then took out my dick and forced it into her anal while fucking her pussy with the tentacle. 

Mira moaned and moved her hips in tandem with me. As I fucked her, I held her slim waist with my hands while groping her breasts with a pair of extra arms. I then produced a new tentacle that I made her start sucking on before she started to deepthroat it while enraptured by an animal-like lust. I also started to fuck her breasts with a third tentacle, using the two hands from before to force her breasts together.

I enjoyed the sensation of Mira's body for a while, but more ero never hurts, no? So I had Mira straighten up her back and start using her now free hands to jerk some tentacle-cocks with both her hands. I also changed the hands holding her breasts into tentacles and wrapped them around her breasts.

I could feel that Mira climaxed a few times, but be it from the new skills, this new body, or simply me being more experienced than the earlier times, I felt that I could keep on going. But seeing that Mira started to become exhausted from the constant fucking from all fronts, I decided to end this quickly.

A huge load of cum came from my cocks and covered or filled Mira to the brim. After cumming for around half a minute, I took out the cocks from her mouth, ass, and pussy, and released a final load on her body.

Mira, having experienced a climax unlike anything she has felt before, fell onto the floor as she lost the strength in her legs...did I overdo it?

"...want me to wash your body?" - Garami

"P-p-pleashe~..." - Mira

After that, I let Mira relax in the hot spring while I called on some of the Succubi maids for assistance. I mean, even if Mira's gone melty from the experience, I still haven't been satisfied yet. Mira enjoyed the wild night from the side-line, having gotten wiser when it comes to dealing with demons, you can say...

But that title I got was too rude! Who are you calling a pervert!? The real pervert is the one who added this skill to the System! Geez!

---

Kigal-Note/Passive Skills: [Form of Avarice]

Spoiler
Skill: Form of Avarice
Skill Type: Passive Skill
Skill Tier: 2
Attribute: Life
Effect:
  • Improves the user's natural growth and makes them more beautiful.
  • Improves disguise-related abilities, Leadership Skills, and Charm-related skills: [Normal]

Description:

[Form of Avarice]. One of the twelve skills granted to the Champions of the Ultimate Gods, and the skill representing Yrlanaya, the Ultimate Goddess of Life.

This skill provides the Champions with the ability to enhance their natural growth and turns them more beautiful, an ability often seen in the skills designed by Yrlanaya.

The second effect of this skill is to improve disguise-related abilities, Leadership Skills, and Charm-related skills. This takes after the other side of Yrlanaya, where she stops acting like a "bitch in the heat" and acts like a charismatic and diligent, if not a little vampy, member of the 12 Ultimate Gods.

This skill also contains a hidden effect that improves the user's sexual endurance, most likely a final "gift" from the most perverted Ultimate Goddes on Terra Sol.

Mira's comment: Yup, I knew it! I knew Garami was cheating back there!

[collapse]
171