Chapter 8: Stickers
156 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry about the previous chap here.. I already change this one.. Thanks for the reminder by the way!

Doraemon pull out two objects from his pouch.

*To to to ton*

"The [Gravity Sticker] and [Stimulator Sticker]!" Doraemon said while holding the two objects with his hands. The sticker on his left hand has a gray color and have a picture of dirt(earth), while the sticker on his other hand has a blue color and a picture of muscles with some electricity.

"Ooohhh! *Clap Clap*" Nobita exclaimed and started clapping, after a while he stop and said, "So, what can it do?"

Doraemon look at him for a moment and then *Sigh* and said, "The sticker with the picture of dirt(earth) can increase the gravity of the person that it will stick with. The other one with the picture of muscles with electricity can improve the improvement of the body of whoever it is stick with. In the 22nd Century, this sticker is already considered outdated and is not used anymore. That is because with the advancement of technology, humans pursue health on a much greater level and so-" Nobita interrupted Doraemon,

"Ok, ok, ok, I don't really care about any of that, just give me those sticker!" Nobita said with a glint in his eyes.

"*Sigh* Here you go again Nobita, you will never change are you?" Doraemon pause for a bit and continued, "Just always remember to not lose this ok?" then gave the Stickers to Nobita.

"You don't need to worry about that Doraemon(Imagine with the voice of Nobita in a flattering tone and close eyes)

"I won't lose it this time for sure!" Nobita said,

While inside his mind he is shouting in excitement, ' YOOOHHOOO! With this two gadgets I can now improve this stupid body' and doing a 'Fighting' pose in reality( Sorry forgot what its called).

3