002
6k 9 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay composed himself as he slowly felt happiness and excitement for having the VS. He doesn't know how it came with him but at least now, he can rely on it for items he needed that are hard to buy in reality.

He found 100,000 lyst in his savings and 10,000 lyst in his wallet for his monthly expenses. Then he tried exchanging 1,000 lyst to the virtual store and got 100 points in return. After determining the exchange rate, he exchange 4,000 lyst bringing his total VP to 500. Lyst is the currency used in this world and no other currency, almost equivalent to dollars in his last life.

With the VS, he can quit the hospitals he's affiliated with and just concentrate on therapy and massages. Afraid of blood, he really doesn't want to be inside any operating rooms so he will just concentrate on his clinic and make sure to explain to his clients that he will not perform surgeries anymore. With this in mind, he immediately called five hospitals, one by one, to resign and explain, after some bullshit excuses he was finally let go.

Jay relaxed and browse the VS to see what he can purchase with his 500 VP.

In the end he bought, Naughty Massage (Peak Mastery) for 100 VP, a massage used to arouse and heighten the senses of women for naughty exercises Jay has in mind and it also comes with beautifying effect and skin tightening. Charm Skill (Initial) for 20 VP, a skill to attract the opposite sex and make them want to have sex with the user while also giving an amiable impression on both genders, getting them to trust the user easily. It can be upgraded the longer it is activated. Sweet Scent (Initial) for 20 VP is of course to always smell good even if he doesn't take a bath for a week. Its also a plus for the opposite sex affected by Charm and can also be upgraded. The higher the skill rank the stronger the effect of both charm and scent.

Stamina (Intermediate) for 70 VP, can be upgraded thru buying the upgraded version from VS. He isn't sure how much stamina this skill gave him but his body's exhausted state was sure gone when he bought this. Contraception Spell (Mastery) for 100 VP, self explanatory! He's going to enjoy life so having sex is natural but he doesn't want a bunch of children popping like mushrooms everywhere. Judging from his Jay Jr and the original's past, chased by women of all ages, there's a high chance it might happen so its better to prevent it. 

And last but not the least, a Pocket Dimension (50 sq.m.) in a jade ring form for 150 VP, a storage device for both living and non living, a habitable land where he can hide his secrets. The best part is the time where 1 hour in the outside world is equal to 12 hours inside the dimension. It is also expandable by buying expansion packs on the VS. 

Left with 40 VP he bought an All Heal Pill 100 pcs for 10 points for treating ailments and injuries. Then he bought 50 pcs of All Cure Pill for 5 VP to treat venoms, poisons and it can also help with addiction from drugs. Then he stored them inside the pocket dimension which he called Azure. Leaving his virtual wallet a balance of 25 VP.

Then he activated Charm, Sweet Scent and Contraception Skills keeping it on to upgrade them. He wanted to buy the upgraded versions of charm and sweet scent but it was expensive and his budget can only buy the initial skills. He also activated contraception early to avoid accidents, in case he got too excited and forget to activate it before doing the deed.

After his purchase, next he needs to earn a lot of money. Since he will no longer do surgeries which gives him the most income, he must find another way to earn fast and earn big. He then researched the latest technology of phones, games and computers to see what his past expertise can offer.

And maybe he can also ask his group of friends to start a company or maybe help them start business and buy shares from them, that way he will have steady income every year thru dividends.

They were his friends ever since they were at the orphanage. They are all at the age range of 26-28, with him being the youngest and also the only single among them. 

Mike, 27, works as cook in Mark's company, while his wife, Sandy, works as a server. Although he wasn't adopted, Mike loved cooking since they were teens so he loved his job, and Mark gave him a high pay.

Alfie, 28, on the other hand, is adopted by a well to do family and is now a pharmacist and he works in a pharmaceutical laboratory with good wage so his wife, Liz, used to work in a company that makes games and consoles but now she stays at home as a good housewife.

Greg, 27, also had a wealthy family who adopted him so now he is the head of the R&D, research and development, department of their company under his adoptive brother, the owner. Their company is a local brand of smart phone with its own mobile operating system and applications. He's married to Marie, a fashion designer and also a housewife.

Mark, 28, same with Mike, they were not adopted but Mark was lucky with setting up a small construction firm and landed steady clients requiring Residential Constructions. Annie, his wife, was his secretary before but now she also just stays at home.

And last is him, Jay, 26, he is the groups' doctor and masseur. And also the joke among them as the youngest and only single brother among them.

Sometimes his brothers even ask their wives to tease him when they had too much to drink.

Over the years of teasing, Jay got used to it and also takes advantage of their hot bodies but making sure not to cross the line, just for laughs as he still respects his big brothers. He must admit though, his brothers are lucky with their wives, they are all hot with full breasts, tight asses, narrow waists and shapely long legs.

Jay, remembering the hot bodies of his sister-in-laws, especially the feel of their bouncy breasts and taut ass, makes him want to explore the taboo and taste them.

His smart phone rang interrupting his thinking getting a call from Alfie.

"Little Bro! How you doing?" said Alfie.

"Fine, just taking a break in the clinic. What do you need?" Jay straightforwardly asked. The original Jay, had always been direct when speaking since being a doctor, his time usually is short especially when there are emergencies so he dislike too much pleasantries. Fortunately, Jay's not too far from the original's character, so no one will be too suspicious of him.

"Whoa! You? You're taking a break? Jesus! It's a miracle!" Alfie not bothering to hide the sarcasm in his words.

"If you don't have anything to say, I'm hanging up."

"Wait, wait! Sheesh, you, same as always... Anyway, do you still have clients later?"

"None in my schedule, I just don't know if there will be walk-in patients. Why?"

"Liz's going there to get a massage from you and also bring you after back here for a party tonight. You're not allowed to say no. We miss you man, you're all work!" Alfie said in one breath.

"Fine, I'll come. I also need to talk to all of you about something."

"Great! See you later man! Liz's already on her way, maybe she'll be there soon."

"Uh huh, bye." Then he hang up.

52