34 Blackmailing the Doctor
2.2k 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aunt Zen, good morning, why are you here with Dee?" Alfie asked soon as he saw mother and daughter.

"This is the quick appointment I'm telling you." Jay interjected, his eyes flashed with surprise seeing Aunt Zen's beautiful daughter so familiar.

"I see, setting up for a private clinic? You made the right choice!" Alfie said as he clapped Jay's shoulders. "This doctor here is planning to be a businessman instead so you've come at the right time."

"Yes, we were lucky Alfie. By the way, this is my daughter, Diana and this is Dr. Jay Agsen, the owner of the clinic." Auntie Zen introduced them then continue naming everyone for her daughter to remember.

"Diana? Are you Diana Shaw!?" Jay jumped when he remembered the name and can't help but compare the image in his mind and the person before her.

"Yes, but it won't be Shaw for long. Are you familiar with my daughter, Jay?" Auntie Zen asked.

"Ahh, I heard 'great' things about her." Diana stiffened at his comment but no one else noticed. Jay not only was familiar with her but they were really 'acquainted' for some time when the original was still studying. He didn't mention it so as not to worry Aunt Zen.

"Hello Dr. Agsen, it's a pleasure to meet you." Diana greeted nervously when she her mind finally triggered on Jay's familiar face.

"Yes, yes, they said my daughter was the school goddess as what her friends told me so you really might have heard of her." Auntie Zen happily boasted while Jay grinned hearing it and Diana blushed as she looked down.

"Well, I would like to stay but I'm running late. See you later guys!" Alfie interrupted, kissed Liz goodbye and run out with Mark following closely with the same routine.

Then Leon also said, "Master, I will also be going, I will go together with Greg since we're on the same route."

"Is that alright Greg? Sorry to burden you, it won't take long though, I'll make sure to buy a car soon."

"Y-yeah. No problem." Greg answered.

"Alright. Good luck on your modeling." Jay finally said to Leon with a knowing smile.

Soon, he and Diana was also on the way to the clinic. Jay was driving, Diana on the passenger seat and Carl should be somewhere near them.

It was silent for a while when Jay suddenly chuckled breaking the stiff atmosphere. "Well, long time no see, Boss Die. I didn't expect you forgot about me for a while there."

"Now that you're clear, you should offer that clinic to me as a gift. No rents." Diana ordered haughtily, not bothering to hide in her demure mask.

Jay didn't answer and the atmosphere was once again enveloped in silence until they entered the clinic when Jay gave a reply.

"I'm afraid I can't Boss Die. Are you still short of money? If you don't want to pay with money, you can also pay me with other things. I've had enough of your feet making me cum before so.." Jay was silent for a while before he said, "this time, I want to cum inside your mouth. What do you think boss?"

Slap!

Diana slapped Jay, she was fuming with rage being humiliated so turned around and planned to walk out the door. But how could Jay do that when fun came knocking on his door to offer itself.

"Its not good to leave now Boss Die. From what Auntie Zen said, you won't be a Shaw soon. I wonder if your fiance knows how good you are with your feet? And how you hide behind you're gentle appearance to play with different men?" Jay said, stopping Diana on her track. "Or maybe, I could also tell Auntie Zen how the school goddess ate lavishly with my allowance and had fun making a toy out of me. Which do you want Boss Die?"

"You're threatening me!? You think, who will they believe, you or me?" Diana stood her ground as words can be refuted even if Jay told them to her mom and fiance. 

And she clearly hasn't played with men, she just extort money on them and bullied them, Jay was the exception as she was feeling naughty that first time and saw his handsome but timid appearance so she played and gave him a footjob that became kind of a habit. 

"Well, if its just words, naturally they will believe you. But if I provide evidence? Who do you think they will believe?" Jay confidently said that no matter how Diana examine his expression, she couldn't find out if Jay was just bluffing, leaving her unable to react. "So? What will it be Boss Die?"

"Fuck you!" Diana cursed.

"Can you?" Jay retorted shamelessly. "I didn't know Boss Die wanted to fuck me. Is it that you want to fuck me way back then or want to fuck me right now?"

"Shameless!" Diana angrily said. "I will pay the rent with money, how much is it?"

"Money is no longer an option dear boss. You know what I want." Jay rejected while bleeding inside. He really need the money but he won't let this opportunity to get a toy pass.

Diana breathed deeply to calm down. "Just my mouth. No sex. In return, I won't pay rent for this clinic and can also live here."

"What I said is, I want to cum inside your mouth. It's up to you what to do to make me cum, as long as I can shoot my cum inside your mouth. But if you beg me to cum inside your womb, I also won't reject." Jay said.

"Keep dreaming because it will just keep being a dream to you." Diana said firmly and thought. Only my fiance can own my private place and womb, I will never let a jerk like you have a taste of me!

Jay just shrugged, "Alright, no sex. Since we've reached an agreement, you better start now, I still have to give you a tour around the place."

22