35 Diana, Imprisoned
2.2k 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay doesn't plan to stay long so right then and there, he let his cock out as he sat on one of the waiting chairs at the reception area. "Boss Die, I don't have all day. You better move now or else I will take action and you might get addicted to it."

Diana felt her anger boiling but having no other choice, she had to kneel between his legs and her face and his cock met. She was inwardly glad that his cock was newly washed without any scent but the size really makes her unable to imagine how it will fit her mouth.

Slowly, her hands began stroking his cock and it didn't take long before her hands were wet with precum, then her lips kissed the tip, her tongue swirling over and tasting the liquid which was, in her opinion, tasty.

Soon she was engrossed in licking and stroking his cock but was still unable to let Jay reach orgasm he complained. "Boss Die, your blowing sucks. Did your fiance not teach you?"

Diana glared at Jay but she really can't do anything with her inexperience. "Rick always cums in a few minutes so I didn't have time to..." Then she was shocked as to why she was answering the truth to Jay, not knowing that she was hypnotized to honestly answer all of Jay's questions.

"And? How many times does he cum?"

"Once." Diana answered wide eyed.

"Poor Boss Die, a one shot quick shot fiance will really not help but don't worry, you can practice on me. How many times do you have sex then? Everyday?"

"We had agreed to keep my chastity intact until the day of our wedding. We just indulge in oral sex every now and then."

Jay laughed loudly to her answer and his luck at finding a virgin in a relationship but he didn't comment and just reminded her, "Boss Die, you better hurry and make me cum or maybe it might help if we also have oral sex, that way you can also cum with me."

"No need, I don't like you, your touch or anything about you!"

Jay just shrugged, "It doesn't look that way to me though. Oh well then, hurry up and give me the daily rent because there are still things I need to do. You better take it down your throat to make me cum faster."

There was no more talk as Diana vigorously began to suck him and tried to take him in full but to no avail. She would always choke whenever she took his cock deeper in her mouth, showing her the difference between Jay and Rick.

"Sigh, just use your breast if you can't take it down your throat or else the day will end without you or me accomplishing anything."

If looks could kill, Jay would have died a hundred times over with how Diana glared daggers towards him. She thought over what he said and decided to try it with her breast since she also wanted to quickly get this over with. Diana, blushing and shy, unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped her bra to free her breast, exposing it for Jay to see all its glory.

"Ooohh, not bad, not bad and inverted to boot! Such cute big tits. Now put my cock between these tits and slide it up and down while you suck the tip."

Diana did as Jay instructed and soon she was inwardly smug as he heard Jay's groans. She observed and repeat her movements that makes Jay feel good enough to issue a groan that she didn't notice her body also started feeling good in the process.

"Boss Die, I'm close, ugh, do your best now." Jay encouraged as soon as he saw her nipples slowly peeking out of its hiding place. Diana, on the other hand doubled her effort when she heard him. "Ungghh, Diana, I'm cumming, don't leave a single drop!"

Jay shoot ropes of his thick cum inside her mouth Diana ended up choking and spilling cum while also climaxing at the same time. Jay made use of her distraction and moment of weakness to tease her now hard and erect nipples prolonging her bliss. "S-shtop!"

"Hmm? Don't wanna, this is an interest because I not only made you cum but also had to teach you how to please a man." Jay said as he teased her nipples with his hands. "And is it normal to climax even though you're only sucking a cock? Or you really love my cock that much it can make you cum just from sucking it?"

"No!"

"Sigh, fine. I also know you're really not normal just from what had happened. Now, why don't I help you clean up." Without waiting for her answer, Jay carried her in princess style and transferred to Azure.

"Where is this?" Diana nervously asked after looking around.

"Somewhere you can't escape unless I allow you to." Jay told the truth, finding it fun to scare Diana more.

Diana ran but no matter what she does, she can't open the front door nor the windows and outside the windows, all she can see is pitch black making her more frightened. She went back to where Jay is and fiercely said, "Jay, let me go! We had an agreement and I did what you asked! You even took advantage of me!"

"Then, this is revenge for bullying me back then. Sounds like a valid reason right? Now, if you want to go back, you first need to satisfy me." Jay said in a low voice, "Don't worry, you just need to offer me your whole body."

"You scum! I'm saving myself for my fiance, not to offer myself to you!"

"Suit yourself. Just shout my name if you changed your mind." Turning a deaf ear to her insults, Jay went back to the clinic and used Diana's phone to send a message to Aunt Zhen about how Jay gave her a low rent and that she will go to Rick to inform him the good news.

After sending the message, Jay turned the phone off and together with Diana's bag, he also put them inside Azure. Then Jay got on his car to go home.

24