Book Four – Interlude – Part Four – The Captain’s Worries (R-18)
639 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The master bathroom in the Fisher Jin household was split into two. One half was home to a standard shower, and the other half was a simple in-ground tub. It was constructed like a swimming pool, though much smaller. The two had their own separate knobs to control the flow and temperature of the water, which originated from a series of pipes attached to a Wash Stone.

Marissa led Fisher across the tile floor to the bathtub after turning on her Flash Stone. It wasn’t enough to fully illuminate the room, but it did provide a sultry romantic glow to set the mood. Even though he didn’t need it, she helped him down the two steps, then finagled with the faucet until she was happy with the water temperature.

“Darling,” she said as she walked away to gather the soap and shampoo from the nearby counter. “I love you, you know.” Her backside swayed with her lovely hips, purposely dancing from side to side. It was almost hypnotic.  

“I love you too,” Fisher said. His tone of voice was bordering on a mix of sadness and sorrow, and his wife picked up on it.  

“Then tell me what’s bothering you,” she said. Marissa returned to the tub, waded through the rising water, and sat down on her knees near her husband. With a cloth rag full of soap, she proceeded to clean Fisher’s broad chest. Hours and hours of sweat and filth had to be destroyed, and this wife was more than ready for the not-so-grueling fight ahead. Her breasts lightly jiggled as she put in more effort.

“I’ve… I’ve just had a hard day…” Steam filled the room, causing a blanket of warm haze to form. If it was meant to obscure Fisher’s tears, it failed. The soapy cloth Marissa held was placed to the side, and she straddled her husband’s waist. She felt his slumbering member glance against her drenched pussy, but she didn’t focus on that. She didn’t choose to grind herself on him, nor did she attempt to forcibly insert it into her.  

Marissa was just in the right spot to hug her beloved husband the way he liked it the best. She wrapped her slender arms around his head and lightly pressed his head into her waiting breasts. His hot breath tickled her nipples. A shaking pair of hands wrapped around her waist, and for the second time in two days, Fisher regressed to a babbling child. His salty tears flowed down her chest, passing her stomach and into her thighs.  

Fisher had held in his emotions all day, and he just couldn't do it anymore. They had to be released.

He cried out his internal frustrations into the one woman who had vowed to share the ups and downs of life with him. “I’m not fit to be a father… Or a husband… Or anything of that nature,” he wept. “I don’t want my children to look up to someone like me! I’m a killer!  I’m a murderer! I’m not—” 

“The only one fit enough to be the father of those sweet little girls is the man I’m staring at! Our daughters look up to you! You are their world! Please, don’t you ever say anything like that again! I won’t allow it!” Marissa spoke with a tone like that of a flash of lightning. Her words were sharp and deadly, but they gradually became soft and loving. “I can’t tell you how to feel…Or how to act… Only you can do that… But what I can do is this… You told me that Sakdu is dead… Fisher, the dead can’t hurt anyone. He can’t hurt me. He can’t hurt you. And he can’t hurt our daughters. Don’t allow the anguish to torment you anymore…” 

“But… But…” 

“My love…” Marissa cut her husband off with a deep kiss. Her lips stayed attached to his for a minute longer than necessary, but that was enough time to hug his tongue with her own. If her words didn’t help, then this surely would.  “Sakdu is no more. His army is no more… The longer you keep these twisted thoughts in your mind, the more you’re going to feel the pain. It’s the same with thinking about potential danger that may come our way because of your past… Whatever happens... We’ll fight it together… You and me… We’ll defend our sweet little angels from anything that may cause them harm…” 

“Marissa!!” Fisher nearly shouted his wife’s name. The pure love she had for him couldn’t be measured by any mortal standards. She was a woman who was disowned by her own family after her relationship with a common guard was made public. The courts and church stripped her of the name Fairhold through a religious ritual, which meant she lost access to her family’s vast fortunes. Even the Fairhold name was forcibly erased from her ID. The lavish dresses were taken away, her emblem—proof of her status as a noble—was melted away in front of her very eyes, and even her ‘so-called’ friends ignored the letters she sent in trying to rekindle their friendship.  

Truly, she had given up everything and then some to be with the man she loved, and yes, it was difficult. Back then, Fisher was given a meager wage, and the inexperienced Marissa had to work as a waitress to help pay the bills. But once Fisher’s worth as a guard was discovered through his masterful display of the various weaponry, he skyrocketed through the ranks. Before long, he commanded a unit of five men. Then it became ten. Then thirty, and then fifty. With each promotion came a heavy increase in his pay, and that little shack of malnourished wooden was soon replaced by the two-floor dream house they lived in.  

Mari and Meri popped out of their mother’s womb later on, and with time, the expensive luxuries were a thing of the past. But deep inside, Marissa didn’t need anything fancy. She wouldn’t complain about a bottle of champagne, as long as it was on the cheaper side, but she was a woman of noble birth who had thrived and survived at a commoner’s level. But her love… The quality of her devotion couldn’t be measured at all…  

Marissa felt her husband move and shift as he stood up out of the tub. His scarred arms supported her from the back as the water from their bodies drizzled down, splashing everywhere. Fisher hastily brought his wife to the edge of the tub and laid her on her back. His member was ripe with energy, becoming harder and longer than ever. His cock’s head was throbbing, nearly shaking with anticipation of what it would soon be swallowed by. “I need you… Gods, I need you so bad…” he admitted. More than anything, the thing the man known as Fisher desired the most was the touch of his wife. For he knew that the love she radiated would always be there to support him.  

Marissa leaned up with one hand, the steamy water having ready dampened her lovely hair, and spoke while spreading her legs. “Then take me, my husband… Give it to me… I want your cock inside of me!” She said that last bit with an embarrassed face since she rarely ever spoke that way anymore, but a lustful aroma tangled with the steam. Fisher’s sweaty man musk had festered within the haze, and like a gentle aphrodisiac, only served to excite Marissa.  

Fisher didn’t wait at all, and he did as his wife commanded. In one fell plunge, he shoved his rock-hard mast into her waiting port, completely filling her up. Her breasts jiggled since her husband had actually pushed her across the slippery tile. The pouring water was still dripping out of the pipe, and neither of the two sex-crazed beasts were in the right mind to stop it. If they hadn’t had two drains, one at the bottom of the tub and one underneath the shower, things would have turned out bad.  

But things didn’t change for the worse, and so Fisher was free to slam his cock into his wife without worrying about the house succumbing to a watery grave. His eyes were drawn to her dancing mountains, which had seduced him. One palm went down to grab a handful, his grip bordering on the edge of pleasure and pain. A happy thumb played with an excitable nipple. His other hand went to her waist, which kept her steady even as he kept pounding his crotch into hers.  

“Haaa…haaa… Mmmnnnnn….” Marissa’s moans purred from her mouth. She tried to lean up to get a better look at the spot where her husband was connected, but he suddenly leaned over and planted a kiss on her lips. Her tongue darted out, and so did his, and they danced a tango as he let loose his first load of the night. “Wwhhaaa!!! You’re filling me up!!! Your semen… It’s so hot….” She cried in lustful pleasure, and it was just sweet music to her husband’s ears. Her legs quivered, the strength fading fast from them. She had arched her back for just a moment, but she slammed back down with a tiny sound.  

Thick, white seed gushed through into her pussy, but Fisher was right back at it again. Using his strength, he flipped Marissa over to her stomach. Her brown hair scattering across her orgasmic face.  

She knew exactly what was happening, and she fought against her tired body to raise her sensual hips. She wiggled her rear as semen exited via a flowing river of white. Fisher finally had enough sense to turn off the water, then left the tub. All the while, he slowly stroked himself to get his soldier back to attention. His shaft was slippery with his wife’s love juices. 

“Marissa…” he said, slightly out of breath. It had been some time since he had made love so hard and fast, but he still had gas left in his tank. Kneeling down on one leg, he grasped Marissa's wiggling ass and gave it a nice slap. She exclaimed in surprise, but her actions told another story. She reached through her legs and willingly spread herself open, allowing Fisher to see into her pussy. Of course, since he had just orgasmed inside her, he was only able to see his own essence flow out in a river of white.  

But that was fine. After Fisher adjusted his position, he gripped his still-throbbing cock and entered his wife. From this position, he reached deeper, but it came at not seeing the wonderfully erotic expressions on her face.  

“Just give it to me, darling… This morning, I told myself I wasn’t going to let you go to sleep! I plan to make good on that promise, so you better fuck me!!!” 

Marissa's really in the mood. It’s… It’s so sexy… Fisher thought. Hearing those words—those sexual orders from a woman who hadn’t spoken like that in years—caused the thrill of the fight to flow through his penis. He gave her what she was begging for, plunging the entirety of his manhood back into her drenched pussy. A mighty grunt soon followed behind as he focused his breathing. Then his waist began to move as he ran his hands all over Marissa's ass.  

Clap! Clap! Clap! 

The sounds of their crotches slamming into each other created a lustful symphony of two. Fisher leaned over her and pressed his stomach against her back, then grabbed two big handfuls of her bouncing titties. His grip wasn’t gentle at all, either, as he chose to surround her nipples with the index and middle fingers. Again, it was on the edge of being painful, but that rough treatment caused her snatch to clamp down tighter around his cock. Her inner folds lovingly caressed every part of his member, from the engorged head down to the thick shaft. It was like getting a massage from multiple directions at once. Marissa turned her head and kissed her husband, their hot saliva swapping homes as she focused on pushing her hips back.  

“Ahhh… Darling… It’s so big and thick… Spread me open… Fill me… Grab me!!! Hhhaaaaa! Mmmmmnnnnnn!!!!!!” The growing pressure in his penis arrived all the same, and as he slammed into her cunt for the final time, he released his seed. His fertile soldiers battled through, encasing everything in a goopy layer of white. All in all, six thick waves spurted out from his penis, and Fisher fell to his back. He had almost lost himself and pounded away for quite a long time. His eyes were closed for but a moment, but then something lavishly warm tickled his softening member.  

“Oh, don’t go soft on me now, darling,” said Marissa with a playful look. “Surely you’re not done, but I suppose you could need a bit of encouragement…” She laid with her stomach pressed against the wet floor, head positioned right near her husband’s testicles. The tender, passionate breaths meant she wasn’t quite ready to stop. Her pretty face still held the same exceptional beauty, only it was accentuated by a soft, lustful blush. 

From behind her, a sea of white was steadily leaving her crotch. She placed a hand on his balls and massaged them gently, then gingerly attacked the shrinking shaft with a wet tongue. She lapped up the combined juices, savoring them in the back of her throat. Little by little, a flesh tower began to reconstruct itself in front of her face. She brought it closer to the growing object and ran her tongue from the base of the penis to the very top, then swallowed it whole. Her nose pressed against his pubic area as his member all but disappeared inside her warm mouth. Her tongue started peeling his foreskin back.  

An electric shock jolted through Fisher as both hands went to his wife’s head. After her tongue massaged what it could, she removed the cock from her throat and took in a set of deep breaths. Her entire airway was blocked by the masculine meat of her husband. Salty water fell down those eyes full of carnal pleasure, but it wasn’t because she hated it. Whenever she took her husband that deep into her sopping, wet mouth, the tears just danced down her cheeks since no air was traveling to her lungs.  

Marissa was connected to the cock she stared at by way of saliva, and as she licked her soft lips, dove right back in. This time, she stopped about halfway and used her tongue to launch an assault on the tip of his penis. She first straightened it out flat, then used the back of her tongue to scrape it across before just encircling it.  

Darling, I know just the right spots… I know just what you like… Now, give it to me… She glanced up at his orgasmic face, which gasped for air. Marissa thoroughly enjoyed making her husband moan, and now it was time for the finishing move.   

Without any warning, she swallowed it all for the second time, but for this deep throat, she used her tongue to tickle his testicles the best she could. She purposely tightened her throat.  

“Haaaa… Haaaa…. Nrgh—gaaahhh!! Aaahhhhhh!!!!! Marissa!!!!!”” Fisher vocalized his pleasure as he laid flat on the floor. His upper body squirmed around, turning to the left and right, but Marissa wrapped her arms around his legs and refused to give even a single millimeter. A second longer, his penis exploded with semen, shooting it all the way to the back of her throat.  

The loving wife swallowed all she could, though her husband’s emission was far too great. It was simply a matter of fact that a bit escaped down her tongue and spread onto Fisher’s sack.  

Ahhh… It’s so hot… It feels like my mouth is burning with my husband's delicious seed… Darling… Darling!!! Her mind was frenzied with thoughts as she let Fisher free. Her arms around his legs dropped to the ground while she lifted her semen-filled mouth. It was so impeccably thick that it almost glued itself to her throat. But if it was stubborn, then so was she. She sucked out the last little bit remaining in his urethra while furiously playing with herself. The love juices flowing down her crotch and onto the bathroom floor could probably drown a fish. 

When she was finished slobbering on his manhood, she lifted her head and stared at her husband. Her brown hair was wetly sticking to her head, and that red flushness on her beautiful face was still there. Though she was out of breath, every inhale was full of her husband’s musk, and she couldn’t have been happier.  

Marissa’s switch had been flipped to an exorbitant degree, which only happened twice before.  

Once was when Meri was conceived. 

The second was the night in which Mari had started the process to grow within her mother’s fertile womb.  

And now, as she gazed upon her husband as if she was a lioness looking at her next meal, her switch was flipped. She felt an itchy throb in her crotch. Tried as she might, her fingers weren’t long enough to satisfy her.  

Marissa removed them from her crotch and licked them all over, then crawled towards her husband, who was still trying to recover. Her hands went from his ankles to his thighs, then back down to his impressive manhood. Her fingers fondly fondled and massaged his flaccid shaft until it was as hard as stone.  

“Darling… Just sit back, relax, and let me drive you crazy,” she whispered as she stood up. Even as she positioned herself over his erect member, her fingers went back to her pussy. She spread herself open and crouched down, moaning as a thick rod tried to split her in half. She pressed her soft hands to his chest, then started to grind her hips. Forward and back, side to side, she lovingly used all she had learned since being a wife to truly bring her husband to the edge of insanity.  

“How do you…expect me to relax…?” Fisher moaned. He licked his mouth and grabbed a firm handful of Marissa’s ass. He tried to lean up to such on those tantalizing breasts in front of him, but Marissa leaned forward. By sheer accident, she bumped his head with her boobs, bonking him back down to the wet tiled floor. “I always knew those things were dangerous…” he whispered as she couldn’t choke down a growing chuckle. He returned fire by latching his mouth on her left nipple.  

Marissa then started to lightly bounce, and each time she came down, her love juices gushed out of her pussy. Fisher then changed the breast he was suckling on, but he continued to grope and slap the ass of the woman he fell in love with. Marissa’s bouncing increased in intensity until the slaps of their flesh overpowered her lustful moaning. Whenever she would go up, the shaft of her husband’s penis was assaulted by the lukewarm, hazy fog. Then when she slammed her hips down, the warmth of her body enveloped it.  

The time came when he exploded his unreasonably thick spunk, and that was when Marissa finally lost the strength in her body as she orgasmed. For a moment, she leaned away, her back arched in a fantastic circle as one last moan elicited itself from her drooling mouth. She couldn’t sit up straight, and so she felt it was fine to rest her rich chest against her darling husband. The feeling of his sperm assaulting their way through her vaginal canal, stopping right at her cervix, truly meant that she was his and he was hers. She welcomed his little soldiers, and she came for a second time in quick succession, and then a third, and then fourth. 

Even….if it’s my safe day… With this…and last night… Fishy… We might have a…third angel come into our lives… Ahhh… How I love this feeling… Your warmth inside me… It’s absolutely…divine… 

12