Book Four – Interlude – Part Five – The Captain’s Worries (R-18)
564 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And so they laid there, naked, with them connected at the crotch while she straddled him. Her lower body quivered with pleasure as urine started to flow out. It mixed with the semen dripping down their thighs, and by then, Fisher shifted his weight. His tired arms pressed off the floor until he sat upright, then he hugged his exhausted wife. Her sweaty body stuck to his like glue, and he felt the pounding of her heart against his broad, scarred chest.  

She had staved off the need for sleep just for him. After shopping, cleaning, cooking, and taking care of the kids, which wasn’t easy, she still had the energy to want to wait up for the man she loved.  

“Gods, I love you so much,” he whispered, kissing her. To his surprise, she wasn’t asleep.  

She was just waiting for the right time to jump at her husband with a surprise smooch. She nuzzled her cheek against his, and he did the same with a gentle smile across his lips.  

Then, without even saying anything at all, he picked her up and carried her to the now empty tub. Fisher sat down with his back against the tub’s wall after turning the hot water on. Marissa had sauntered over to the shower and started to clean her crotch with some soap and a rag. When that was done, she danced her way over to the washtub and sat down beside him.  

Marissa's pretty head laid against his shoulder, her hands wrapped around his fingers until the water came up to her breasts. And while still trapped in a world of silence, Marissa quietly grabbed a nearby cloth and soap and finally started to complete her original objective. Fisher sat there, relaxed and content in the warm water. It relaxed his tired muscles and cracked the stiffness of his back. Such a thing often happened to him when he had to sit for long periods without any movement.  

Marissa slid the soapy washcloth up and down his arms, across his impressive chest, down his broad back, and even between his toes and fingers. When it was time to thoroughly clean his flaccid appendage, she chose to use her hands. She lathered them up with more than enough soap to wash an elephant. One hand wrapped around his shaft, it twisting and turning around his rod in order to make it squeaky clean. The other one fondled his balls, her palm lightly cupping them as she rubbed them back and forth. A little bit of pressure was applied, though she only did that for his benefit. Next came the tip of his penis, and she gently peeled back his foreskin and cleaned it with the utmost pressure.  

Fisher had been standing up for this part but sat back down in the soapy, lukewarm water to rinse everything off. Again, this all happened during the dead of silence—it was so quiet that the impact of a feather floating to the ground could’ve been heard. And that was because there was just nothing to say. Their souls had done the talking earlier when they were a union of pleasure and lust.  

Though the words did start flowing again after they had dried off and slipped into bed while in the company of each other’s arms. With the curtains closed shut, not a single peek of moonlight made their way into the room.  

Before he knew it, Fisher had started to speak about his day. He told his lovely wife about the nightmares he had the day before, his breakdown at the headquarters, and a few of the names of those he had killed. He explained his thoughts about a certain sapphire-scaled Kobold, who worked in a position that was monopolized by Humans. His feelings about the megachurch and its overindulgence in luxuries flowed from his lips as if he was a girl gossiping with their lady friends.  

“Sweetie… What am I supposed to do?” He tilted his head down to stare at his wife. Marissa laid there with her head on his shoulder. An outspoken finger traced little hearts on his broad chest, and she looked up to meet his gaze. 

“I’m sorry, but I don’t know. And I need to apologize… In the bath, I may have said something insensitive... I’m sorry. What you’ve been through… The things your mind must be occupied with… It was wrong for me to think that a few words could erase those worries or those nightmares you just told me about…” Marissa kissed his chest and lovingly rubbed her head against her husband. She couldn't seal away the nightmares, but perhaps her love could at least tempt them away.  

“Maybe I’m in the wrong for obsessing about it so much… But it’s hard, honey. It’s hard to think that I was just days away from losing all that I love… And I would’ve been so powerless to stop it all… It feels like we’ve been talking this subject to death…” 

“This has been the subject of our conversation three times already, but if talking helps, then talk. I’ll listen to every little word that flows from your lips, darling.” 

“Even if I say that I’ve met a Goddess? Would you believe me?” 

“Yep! You’ve never lied to our children or me before. If you say you know one, then I know you did. Is this Goddess the one that told you about Sakdu?” 

Fisher shook his head. “No. I don’t want to say it was one of her believers, but someone very close to her explained it all to me… But maybe the problem is that I can’t… I don’t believe her words. This Goddess and her friends would never lie to me, but I haven’t seen the crater with my eyes yet. I’ve just been so swamped with work. I did send a scout out, but I feel like this is something I have to see with my own eyes.” 

“Darling, then maybe that’s what you need to do. If the crater is a result of the battle, then seeing the proof with your eyes will close that chapter… It won’t erase the rest of the worries that are causing you anguish, and it won’t even touch against the issue of the church… But…” 

“Marissa… Sweetie… I hope you’ll put up with my foolishness for a touch longer… I need you… I need you more than anything in the world right now…” 

Marissa shuffled around a bit until her pretty face was centimeters away from Fisher’s lips. Her bare breasts were smooshed against his chest. The weight of his wife on his body was proof of her love for him. “Remember our vows? For better or for worse? For sickness and in health? We’re blessed with each other until the very end… And when that happens, you and I will continue our love in the eternal afterlife… I love you, Fisher…” 

He stared into her love-filled eyes. “I love you, too.” Fisher kissed his wife, then slowly patted her head as she rested it on his shoulder. With her arms around him and his around her, the lovers submitted themselves to an overdue slumber.  


When the songbirds began chirping their early morning musical number, Fisher Jin stirred awake from a terribly short nap. The very first thing he did was kiss his wife on the lips. She tasted sweeter than honey, and he wasn’t the least bit surprised when she immediately returned it. Marissa leaned up, raised her arms to the ceiling, and stretched awake. The blanket she had up to her neck tumbled away to showcase the delicious body hidden behind it. Then she abruptly turned 90 degrees to the left and laid her back over his chest. From a perspective from above, it was as if their bodies made a ‘t’ shape. She was like a cat who took full advantage of a warm surface.

That surface being her husband, of course.  

“My darling, what’s on the menu for today?” she asked him. Her left hand went to his head, and she slowly stroked it.  

“When I get to my office, I’ll send a message to the governor. If I say I want to go check out the damage, he should let me. Don’t know when I’ll actually leave. I have to get some stuff done.” Fisher yawned, and Marissa wiped the tiny tears from his eyes.  

“How long will you be gone?” Marissa rolled over to her stomach, and it was Fisher’s turn to return the head pats. Her lovely hair was as soft as it was long. Like liquid gold, it seamlessly filtered through the gaps in his fingers when he lifted his hands up. His other hand went down her back, cupping her impressive rump. A stray finger trailed ever downwards to her wet snatch, but he just softly massaged the skin around it. Then moved on to her inner thighs.  

“It’ll take about two days to get there. Then maybe a day to walk around to see if it’s really 15 kilometers in diameter. And then two days to return.” 

“Five days, huh? That’s an awfully long time to be without my little Fishy. I suppose the girls and I could have a mother-daughter sleepover. We haven’t done that in months. And you’re certainly in a teasing mood today. Mmmnn..." Marissa lightly bit her lips. "You know I’m gonna get you back for that, right?” 

“Oh, I’m waiting. Can’t wait for it. But… Will you three be okay? What if… What if—?” Fisher stammered over his words, and Marissa gently eased his worries.  

“The girls and I will be fine, darling. Nothing’s going to happen to us.” Marissa rolled back over until she was on her side, but she was still laying on her husband. She leaned forward and touched her forehead to Fisher’s. To get revenge, she slid her hand down his stomach, across his impressive abs, and down his somewhat flaccid member. It was in the growing stages, the foreskin still covering the tip of his penis. She peeled it back and rubbed it with her fingertips, then moved her hands downward until she massaged his testicles.  

“Just promise me this… If there is the tiniest bit of danger, or if something seems off, get the girls and run to Warden.” Fisher kissed his wife. Her tongue slithered its way to his mouth.  

“Oh? Is that where the Goddess is? I wonder if you’ll ever introduce me to her.” As Marissa replied, strands of spit dripped from her lovely lips. She then assaulted Fisher’s neck with a few kisses while removing her hand from his penis. She had been stroking him but suddenly stopping like that was the ultimate tease.  

The playful wife had gotten her revenge.  

“It’s entirely up to her. She only told me because she knows I can keep a secret. In return, she became aware of my past... Though I suppose her existence is now open knowledge. And with that, I suppose I kept a secret from you. I’m sorry about that.” 

“Darling, I’m just joking. But if it will ease your worries, that’ll be where we go. I wouldn’t dream of doing anything to ruin your trust with this Goddess.” 

“I love you.” 

“I love you too! Just so you know, I’ll finish where we left off when you get home tonight.” 

With that exchange of love, Marissa rolled off of her husband and sauntered off to the bathroom. She swung her hips to the left and right, causing Fisher’s eyes to solely focus on her impressive booty. The naughty wife even stopped dead in her tracks to bend over, giving him the perfect view of her dripping pussy. A giggle later, she skipped off to the bathroom to freshen up for the day.  

Fisher only smiled at his wife’s beauty as he rolled out of bed and stretched. It’s been a while since Marissa and I have done it that much. When she gets in a mood, she's nearly inexhaustible… Gods, I love her so much.  

The rest of the morning in the household went off without a hitch, and soon enough, a mother and her two daughters wished the favorite man in their lives a terrific day. 

The first thing Fisher did when he got to the headquarters was put in a request to meet the governor. It didn’t take long for him to get a response, and that meeting in his office took up his lunch schedule. Fisher told them—the governor and his secretary— what he had learned at the church and offered his hypothesis that Nicholas was somehow behind it. They took that information to heart and analyzed it with the memories of their adventures at Warden. Unfortunately, it was something they hadn’t ever encountered before. That begged the question of if it was a passive skill, but Fisher shot that down after saying he looked through a book of Gods and Goddesses and their blessings. And he also made sure to mention that he didn’t see anything like a Skill Item or an artifact, but he really only had access to the bishop’s office. If there was a safe, or maybe some sort of secret compartment where valuables were kept, then whatever they were looking for may have been there.  

The governor, who was really Claus Keywater, son of Virin Keywater, looked to his secretary, who was his sister, Qina Keywater. After exchanging a pair of looks, they decided that there wasn’t anything they could do. They only had hunches to go off of, and it was impossible to use hunches as the backbone to get a search warrant. Especially if the target was someone as politically powerful as the bishop. It was sad to say, but there was nothing that could legally be done. 

Now, if they wanted to go about this while traversing the outskirts of the law, that was a different story. Unfortunately, that book would have to remain shut. The order they received from their father commanded them to turn Canary into a thriving city. And thriving it was. Ruining the relationship with the church, an organization that was widely popular and had many believers, would run in the opposite direction of their goal. It could even spell the end of the city of the church was irritated enough.  

As the lunch hour came to an end, so to did the meeting. The governor and his secretary left the headquarters and went back to work, but not before the former granted Fisher permission to check out the crater. They didn’t think he would find anything since the two of them had already flown over and examined the area the moment they received a report about it. The two of them kept that part to themselves, however.  

Well, at least that’s over with. Fisher thought as they walked out. He sat back down in his chair and took a sip of water. It’s crazy to think about the secrets I hold… The governor and his secretary are Keywater royalty, there’s a Goddess and an immortal girl an hour away at Warden… A girl that’s responsible for participating in an assault that ended in the death of Keywater’s first prince…I have the strongest feeling that I need to do what I can to prevent that from getting out… 

I do have permission to leave. Though judging from my workload, it’s gonna be a few days before I can hit the road. I better list out the things to be done during my time away… Should I put Tim in charge? Or Mire…? I better decide quickly… 

Four days passed by in the blink of an eye, and in the early sunlight of a fantastic morning, Fisher waved goodbye to his pretty wife and crying children. Mari and Meri know it was just a work-related trip to check things out, but that didn’t stop the water flooding from their eyes. 

Surely, the daughters of Fisher Jin loved their father with all of their hearts. And as a mother, Marissa couldn’t have been happier.  

12