Book Three – Chapter Five – Part One – The Act of Subterfuge and Sabotage (R-18)
1.7k 12 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Six hours later, the Human and Singi, who had gone to bed embracing each other, slowly stirred awake right after one another.  

“Neehh… Willia— AAAHHH!!” Carrie opened her eyes and saw a blue eye staring back at her. Like a flash of lightning, Servi immediately cupped Carrie's left nipple in her mouth and began to suck. At the same time, she allowed her fingers to explore her handler’s crotch until it found something wet and hot.  

With the gentleness of petting a cat, Servi rolled her finger up and around Carrie's clitoris until the chalice of pleasure nearly overflowed. Then as suddenly as she began her assault, she backed off and wiped her hand on the bed.  

Carrie’s drastic mood change was understandable. Her body had unconsciously became attuned to Servi’s unique way of pleasuring even though she didn’t quite understand it. Once she experienced that heavenly passion, there was no going back. Her fingers and toys were never going to be enough to bring back that satisfaction.

“That’s not fucking fair. Ain’t I paying you?!” Carrie barked. Her ears angrily twitched as a slight hiss escaped her mouth.  

“Haha. You paid me to warm your bed and sleep with you. And I did just that,” replied Servi, putting her clothes back on.  

“But—I—Gahh!! How much?!” Carrie hopped out of bed and rushed over to her shorts, her red tail whipping the air in anger. Reaching for the wallet inside, she pulled 100 dupla. “I don’t know what the fuck you did, but I ain’t ever felt that way before!” 

Servi smiled and continued to dress herself, putting on her tunic and tying her shoes. “I’m fine with the 100 dupla a night, but if you want my pleasure in the morning, then I need some info. Also, there’ll be some new rules,” she reached out and grabbed Carrie’s payment, storing it in her pouch.  

“Grr…..” Carrie growled as she tossed her shorts and wallet against the wall. “It depends. What do you want?” 

After attaching her cloak and hooking her daggers, Servi walked over to Carrie and embraced her naked body. At the same time, she used a few stacks of Telekinesis to implant a ‘rubbing’ motion that traveled across Carrie's chest. After moaning from the unexpectedness, Servi blew into her right ear.  

“One: you can touch me, but only on my chest. Everything else is off-limits. You can’t touch my face or my crotch. Two: you can only kiss my chest. My lower and upper lips are strictly off-limits. They aren’t for you, so deal with it.” 

“Fi—ne—AAAHHH!!! Wha—w—what el—seAaahhhh?” 

Servi lifted Carrie like a knight would a princess and tossed her on the bed. “Three: I want to meet the Boss. And not in seven or six days. I want to meet him soon.” 

“I don’t know—h—how—get—WHY DID YOU STOP?!” Carrie roared, and Servi clicked her tongue as she practically laid down atop of her. Her hot breath tickled against her expecting nipples. 

“That’s not what I want to hear,” holding up her finger, she placed it on Carrie's thigh and, with a circular motion, closed the distance between it and Carrie’s sweet spot.  

“But I really don’t know!” she whined. 

“Then tell me who can. Or else this little finger won’t find your wet treasure.” 

Carrie bit her lip until she drew blood. “Fine! What I’m gonna tell you isn’t a secret, but it’s not exactly out in the open.” 

Servi inserted her finger into Carrie while using Telekinesis to fondle the erected clit staring right at her.  

Right when the pleasure was overflowing, Servi stopped and rubbed her moistened finger around her plaything's inner thighs.

“I don’t suppose you can hurry up and do me, and I can tell you after?” Carrie begged with tearful eyes. Servi shook her head and stood up, intending to walk out. “Wait!! Look, there can be as many as twenty, thirty, or even forty different Numbered from 10 to 6. But when you get to a 5th, that’s when it gets different. I can’t explain it well, but there are only 5 people with the 5th rank. And there are only 4 people with the 4th rank.” 

“And it’s the same until it reaches the top?” 

Carrie nodded. “But that’s not all. Each rank above 6 has their own base. There’s a 5th base, a 4th base, a 3rd base, a 2nd base, and the sole Numbered 1 is with the Boss at the true hideout. And there’s one more thing. Only the ones Numbered 5th know where the 4th base is. And only the 4th knows where the 3rd base is.” 

“Then are there people working there? I’d imagine they could run the entire base with just 5 people.” 

Carrie nodded again and put a hand to her crotch. She did her best to replicate that legendary pleasure she felt from Servi, but it was useless. “Shit, I don’t feel anything.” 

“Haha!” Servi laughed. She knew she had Carrie hanging on the tip of her finger. “Then can you explain it for me? If you do, I promise that what I’ll do to you won’t even compare to last night.” 

Carrie’s face clearly showed she was struggling with a choice. It wasn’t a secret, and she knew that, but it felt like telling the girl in front of her, who dangled the promises of unparalleled satisfaction, would be like betraying the Mafia. When Carrie thought about it, it wouldn’t be a violation of any rule, but it felt like she was drifting awfully close to becoming a turncoat.  

“Fine. The Boss has his own personal guard, and they listen to him and only him. They do most of the day-to-day work in the true hideout. From there on, it’s people whose loyalties have been strenuously tested. There’s not anyone more loyal or more devoted to the Mafia and its goals than them. And while I haven’t met them, I don’t think I want to.” 

Carrie had no way of knowing if the words she spoke had any truth behind them. They were nothing more than rumors she'd heard during her time in the Mafia. It was entirely possible for there to be a 'Negative Numbered.' Servi realized that and took all of the information with a cautious mind. It was up to her to deduce the truth from whatever false statements Carrie told her.

“Then how do you get your orders? Does a 5th send it by letter or something?" asked Servi. Her ultimate goal just became further away, but she wasn't deterred. If anything, the challenge of rising through the ranks excited her.

“That’s actually right. If we don’t get any orders one week, it means we’re free to do what we want as long as it helps the Mafia. And you know, I outrank you. I’m part of the committee that dictates how we run this base, so you should treat me with more respect.” 

“Fine, whatever, Carrie. When you were promoted from 10 to 9, how did it happen?” 

Carrie grumbled. “Don’t fucking ignore me…” 

“Nope! Talking like that will make me go away. Do you really think you can go back to just your fingers after last night?” 

“Bitch!” Carrie shouted. Anger coursed through her body, but it was drowned out by the impending pleasure. That was why she ultimately decided to answer Servi’s question. “I was taken to a room and blindfolded. Then I heard a deep voice. It congratulated me on being devoted to the Mafia. I remember screaming because a knife carved a 10 into my face. And after that, I fell asleep and woke up in Deset. And it was the same thing to go from 10th to 9th. Taken to a room, heard the same voice, got healed, so the 10 disappeared, then a 9 was carved in. Fell asleep and woke up in Deset.” 

“Have you always been at Deset?” 

“Yeah. I was scouted after I held up a store and robbed the place. This has been my home for a while. Now, any more fucking questions?” 

Servi shook her head. Carrie smiled and laid down on the best, spreading her legs wide open as she seductively rubbed her hand in front of her glistening fruit. “Now, hurry up!!” 

Servi sighed and crawled on the bed. After spreading Carrie’s legs further open, she put her hands under her thighs and pulled her face closer to the dripping fruit staring at her. Deciding to do something different, Servi removed both hands and used them to spread the sopping lips in front of her. All of Carrie's innards were packed in a neat, little slit. It was all wet and moist to the touch, like it just couldn't wait for Servi's magical touch.

“Mmmhhh…” she moaned. A glancing touch was enough to send shocks down her body.  

“Be ready now. Oh, and Carrie. I hope you don’t forget our deal. You’d best put in a good word for me, okay?” Servi whispered, breathing her warm breath on Carrie's quivering clitoris.

She didn’t bother to wait for a response. After sticking her tongue into the hot snatch staring at her, she lapped it from top to bottom like a dog, making sure to focus extensively on the button-like object nearby. But since she was getting bored and wanted to scout out her new home for the week, Servi decided to finish it.  

Spreading the lower lips once again, she used ten instances of Telekinesis, spread throughout the vaginal canal, and pushed them very slightly in different directions. A few went left, one went right, two or three leaned upwards, and the rest downwards. When she combined those with the twenty on the clitoris and the ten or so on her nipples, Carrie's body experienced so much pleasure it almost made Servi feel something close to regret.  

Momo was out there, alone and afraid.  Every second Servi spent with another woman was another second she couldn't use on finding her best friend.  

It's worth it. Servi thought. I can find you quicker if I do this.  Please, stay strong for me, Mosie.

Carrie's body convulsed back, arching while her hands scratched and caressed every part of her body. They left thin red marks all over her body in the process. Her tongue, hanging out, dripped drool that continued to be produced until it dripped back and wetted her throat. Her toes curled in, and her legs stretched out and wrapped around Servi's head. It was as if the body in front of Servi received different orders based upon the pleasure it received in that very moment, but since the hedonism varied, tons of conflicting signals were being sent to Carrie's brain.

Is she going to be okay? Itarr asked. Her voice was solemn and full of depression. Good morning, Servi. I love you. After muttering her greeting, she curled into a crimson ball in the depths of Servi’s mind and cried. Weeping for everything, she resented the fact she was behind the current series of events. And should anything happen to Momo, it would be Itarr’s fault.  

After bringing her Numbered to orgasm, Servi grasped onto Carrie's legs and pulled them away so she could get up. Then she grabbed the red Singi's clothes and tossed them on the bed. “She won’t remember any of this. Hell, I doubt Carrie's even aware of my existence. But now I need to decide on how to act. I can assume Deset isn’t a base for the Numbered I need to find. In that case, I need to make one of them come to me. But how? I could cause trouble using my abilities.

"With a few unexplained murders here and there, especially if I take out a few 10s and 9s, are bound to get their attention. But if I go too strong at the start, it might not work out. I think I need to start small. A few accidents here and there to lower the morale. Maybe I can even cause some of my fellow initiates to fail. It would mean killing them, but none of us are innocent. Even that blue Singi isn’t. Yeah, that might be the way to proceed.

"If I can get a 5th to come here, then I can interrogate him for all of the information I need. If I do that, I won't have to wait until the end of the week to meet the boss. That's what I need to work towards. Itarr, what do you think about it?” after monologuing to herself, Servi sat on the bed. All the while, Carrie’s legs did their best to wrap around Servi’s chest, but she knocked them away.  

I don’t know, Servi. I just don’t know anything. It might...it might not...but we've got to do something. I’m worried for Momo. If I don't see her, then how will I know she's okay?  

“You’re still not talking to me? Did I piss you off that much? I’m doing my best to not involve innocent people. Remember last—this morning? I gave that family all that money? I’m still killing, and I’m going to kill from here on out. Hell, I'll probably kill in a few minutes if I can rig the right situation, but at least they’re not innocent. That counts for something, right? Please, Itarr. I need to hear your voice.” 

Servi…. Itarr whined and cried herself to sleep. Or so she wanted to. Not able to fall asleep to bypass to the end of this nightmare, she had no choice but to ride it out. And whatever happened would be her sin to bear.  

“Still not talking? Well, that’s fine. I hope you can forgive me eventually. Until then, I’ll keep speaking out loud so you can hear me. That is, if you’re there. I'd like to imagine you are. That and Momo are the only things keeping me going..." 

Standing up, Servi turned around to look at the pathetic mess of Singi she had made. The sounds produced from the girl drowned in pleasure weren’t of this world. It was as if her mind was being rewritten by the laws of satisfaction.  

“You know what’s funny? I deactivated Telekinesis the moment I tossed her clothes to her. And in every other situation, what I’m seeing might actually turn me on. But I don’t feel anything. I’m not even a little bit horny. Damnit, Servi, it was your fault this whole fucking mess happened, so you gotta do what you can to rescue Momo. Even if it means selling yourself like some whore. Remember, Momo’s the only thing that matters,” Servi muttered. Upon opening the door, she closed it with a slight slam and discovered Old Man was sitting at the table. A mysterious object sat in front of him.  

He turned back and raised his cup of coffee, gently smiling at the one-eyed girl. “Been wondering where you were.” 

Servi sat down and sighed, pointed a thumb at the door behind her. “She wanted me to sleep with her.” 

“I assume you did?” 

Servi flashed the 100 coin dupla and re-stored it in her pouch. “Come on, let’s go get something to eat. Does this place even have a cafeteria?” Servi stood up.

“I don’t really know myself. All I know is that when I woke up, there was a coffee machine sitting on the table," Old Man stood up and downed the last bit of joe.  

Servi glanced at the now identified object. It wasn’t wood, but it wasn’t metal, either. The hard surface was cool to the touch, yet the glass container filled with a brown liquid that sat inside a small, flat plate was still hot. There was a clear bottle to the side that held water. It had a tube that went around the device as a whole and connected to a black container that presumably held coffee beans. Servi wondered if it was powered by Skill Energy. She didn't see any outlet nearby, and there wasn't a wire coming out of the back of it.

Great. It's another thing I can't use because I can't activate Skill Items.

“You ever see anything like this before?” he asked Servi.  

“Yeah, but it looked different. It was smaller and had a plug-in.” 

“Plug-in? Mind explaining?” 

“It plugs into the wall, and electricity powers it.” 

Old Man put a hand to his bald head. “Electricity? You mean lightning? I know Westera is good with machines, but I never heard of a ‘plug-in’ before. You from there?” 

“Maybe? Don’t really wanna talk about my past all too much. Even though you practically gave me your life story last night.” 

“Bwahaa!! I ain’t gonna kid around it. I know I’m near death and hell, I might croak before the week is out, but even if you toss what I said to the back reaches of your mind, someone out there is going to remember me. That’s all I want. Well, that, and the money to buy medicine for my granddaughter. And if I can do that, then that’s enough for me. That’s all I can do.” 

“…Then here. Take this." Servi reached into her pouch and took out her share of the reward.

Old Man shook his head, and Servi sighed, increasing the ferocious tone in her voice. “Take it, yeah? If not, then I might have to pay a visit to the Warden office to tell a certain scarred girl a certain relative came to visit.” 

Death flashed across his eyes for just a moment, but Servi wasn’t scared.  

“Think of it this way. I don’t know if I’m going to be alive either. We don’t know what the future holds for people like us, who hold children at knifepoint. If I can do just a little bit of good in my shitty life, then let me. Okay? Just take the money and use it to buy that medicine. You said it was expensive.” 

“Fine. But didn’t you say you needed money?” reaching out with regret and a dash of appreciation, Old Man carefully pocketed the money.  

“I do, but hell, I can get a 100 a night just by sleeping with Carrie. And we still have five or six days until whatever event is happening. Who knows, one of us might be picked to meet the Boss. Even if none of that happens, I have ways of getting money,” said Servi.

“Hmm, then why--” 

“No questions,” Servi opened the door, “Let’s go get something to eat.” 

40