Kigal-Note/Monsters/Reptiles: Scavenger Snake
747 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Scavenger Snake
Rank: E-
Type: Snake
Lifespan: 60 Years
Attribute: Earth, Shadow
Traits: Serpentine Monster, Non-Venomous Reptile

Description:

The Scavenger Snake is a monster that preys on the remains from the prey of stronger monsters.

They keep themselves hidden while stalking stronger monsters instead of hunting on their own. However, if a weaker monster tries to steal their prey again, the snake will go into an uncontrollable rage and attack the thief.

Appearance:

The Scavenger Snake is a 10-meter long snake. They have dark-brown scales and lacks fangs, forcing them to swallow their prey whole.

Abilities:

Average HP: E+ Average MP: F Average SP: E+
Average STR: F+ Average VIT: E Average MAG: G
Average RES: G+ Average SPD: F+ Average DEX: F
Average INT: D Rarity: E Danger Rank: F

The Scavenger Snake has a high prowess with its inborn [Hiding] skill, while it lacks any real search abilities.

They are fast for their size and can traverse any kind of environment, as long as it's on the ground. As mentioned before, the Scavenger Snake lacks any form of poison due to its Non-Venomous Reptile trait, but its size allows it to wrap itself around its opponents if needed.

They are easy to dispatch with a bladed weapon and magic, but due to their high vitality, they are classified with the Danger Rank: F.

Alvatria's comment: They are well-liked by leatherworkers for their dark skin.

Garami's comment: I don't wanna have such an aggressive wallet. Give me something that's less of a cheapskate.

16