Kigal-Note/Perception Skills: [Identification]
742 15 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Skill: Identification
Skill Type: Perception Skill
Tier: 2
Attribute: none
Effect:
  • A skill that allows the observation of the target's status in the World System.
  • Abilities unlocked when [Identification] increases in level:
    • Lv.5: Allows the observation of the target's name and possible level and gender.
    • Lv.10: Allows the observation of the target's status values.
    • Lv.20: Allows the observation of the target's skills and Skill Points
    • Lv.30: Allows the observation of the target's traits.
    • Lv.40: Allows the observation of the target's titles.
    • Lv.50: Allows the observation of the target's Blessings, if any.

Description:

[Identification] is a skill that allows the user to see the status of their targets, meaning the skill holder can discover the strengths and weaknesses of their targets.

One can also find out the identity of creatures and items, which is the real reason for this skill's existence. However, people are more interested in the first use of it.

To further see what the results of [Identification] is, one needs to use the [Discern] skill, which is unlocked in the Skill Shop when [Identification] reaches Lv.10. When [Identification] reaches Lv.25, it unlocks the [Probing] skill, which allows the skill holder to detect if someone tries to fake or change the result of [Identification].

Alvatria's comment: As it would be too easy if all this was in one skill, we decided to split the effects into three different ones.

Garami's comment: Cheapskate... but this skill would be too good to be true if you got all that in one skill at once.

20