Kigal-Note/Humanoids: Elves
614 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Elves
Rank: E
Type: Demi-Humanoid
Lifespan: 500~700 Years
Attribute: none
Traits: Demi-Humanoid, Child of the Forest

Description:

Elves are a type of long-lived humanoid. They come in many varieties, each with a special "Child of the" trait that originates from their race's birthplace. 

The normal elves are less against traveling than most other elven races and they are the most typical types of elves to find in a non-elven based country.

These elves are researchers by nature and are born with high curiosity and intellect. They are also the elven species that have the least disdain towards other races.

Appearance:

Elves look no different from regular humans, sans their pointy ears and alabaster skin. Elves are typically 180~190 cm high for men, 170~180 cm for women. They have blonde- and brown hair colors and their eyes are either shades of green or blue.

All elves are incredibly beautiful in the eyes of humans. So much that there is a saying among humans, that if you score an elven partner, your family is blessed with beauty for generations.

Abilities:

Average HP: F Average MP: E Average SP: F-
Average STR: F- Average VIT: F- Average MAG: E+
Average RES: F+ Average SPD: F Average DEX: F
Average INT: C+ Rarity: E Danger Rank: G~F

As a result of their high intellect and magical abilities, many elves make a living through magic. They can perform many types of magic spells, but they have a fatal weakness towards Fire spells due to their racial trait. They are also bad with the Metal attribute.

Alvatria's comment: There are too many varieties of them for my taste. Other humanoids like them for some reason though.

Garami's comment: Eternal youth is something to look up to after all.

15