Kigal-Note/Humanoids/Beast Men: Forest Orc
519 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Forest Orc
Rank: E+
Type: Beast Man
Lifespan: 60~110 Years
Attribute: none
Traits: Beast-Humanoid (Boar)

Description:

The Forest Orc is a variety of the Orc species. They are pig-like beast humanoids, different from Beastkins, as they are a true hybrid between humans and warthogs. 

Forest Orcs are known for their love of nature. They are still capable of being valiant warriors, fighting for what they believe is right. They are also capable of living together with other species just fine, despite the bad reputation of the Vicious Orc race.

Appearance:

The Forest Orcs are warthogs granted human forms through prolonged exposure to aether. They share the characteristics of humans along with a fur coat of a warthog, their tusks, and snouts.

The color of their fur is of many different shades of brown, and their eyes are usually black or brown.

They're also quite well build, making it a norm that Forest Orcs all have large frames. 

This makes them look different from the anthropomorphic Beastkin, as the Forest Orcs are better described as humans with warthog parts on them.

Abilities:

Average HP: E+ Average MP: G Average SP: F+
Average STR: E Average VIT: F+ Average MAG: G
Average RES: F+ Average SPD: F- Average DEX: F
Average INT: C Rarity: E+ Danger Rank: F

Despite being a peace-loving race, the Forest Orc can become a valiant warrior when they have something to protect. With their solid bodies and great life-force, the Forest Orcs are capable of becoming great shields.

Outside of battle and war, the Forest Orcs are great with plants, flowers, trees, and even bees. This makes them great farmers and gardeners. 

Alvatria's comment: They are so peaceful, they can almost be classified as non-relatives of the Vicious Orcs.

Garami's comment: Just hope the forest-guys keep themselves away from crazy, Gaulish potion-drinkers. Especially the big guys. Big, not fat.

15