Kigal-Note/Humanoids/Undead: Dhampir
621 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Dhampir
Rank: E+
Type: Humanoids (Vampire)
Lifespan: 80~1000 Years
Attribute: Undead
Traits: Humanoid (Vampire)

Description:

A halfling born from a human and a vampire. 

The dhampir is a hybrid between the human race and the vampire race, having the powers of the undead while still staying alive. Dhampirs are extremely rare to the point that for every hundred humanoid vampires out there, there may exist a single dhampir.

Nevertheless, dhampirs are true humanoids and can be found anywhere where humans live, even if their existence is extremely rare.

Appearance:

Dhampirs are no different in appearance than regular humans. They have pale skin complexion for a human, but it's still not as pale as that of a vampire.

They retain the vampire's eyes retain the blood-red color of the lords of the night, and their long, canine fangs.

Hair colors of a dhampir range from blond to silver-white.

Abilities:

Average HP: F+ Average MP: F+ Average SP: E+
Average STR: F+ Average VIT: F+ Average MAG: F+
Average RES: E- Average SPD: F+ Average DEX: E+
Average INT: C Rarity: A+ Danger Rank: E~D

All of a dhampirs Life- and Strength stats increase by 5% during the night. An additional 5% is gained when it's a full moon. Their resistance goes down by 10% when facing Holy- and Fire attribute moves.

Dhampirs are capable of smooth movements and their constitution is worthy of the name of their vampiric parent. They do however lack a little in raw power when compared to vampires, and they are not so well with constructing magic formulas. 

They inherit some of the abilities of their vampiric parent, such as the ability to drain blood, charm-inflicting magic eyes, and in some cases, even the ability to turn their body to mist.

As with vampires, the dhampirs have a faint connection with the dragon species, being able to learn a few skills of draconic origin.

Alvatria's comment: This was one of the creatures I wanted to grant my blessing to, but unfortunately... "Undead" is not the same as "Darkness"...

Garami's comment: Oh, come on! This is a race I would have no troubles being reincarnated to, you no-good goddess!!

17