Character Page: Garami (Grey Demon)
827 9 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Characteristics:

  • Race: Grey Demon
  • Gender: Female
  • Height: 47 cm
  • Weight: 9.8 kg

General information:

  • Age: 18 years 
  • Birthday: 04 of the month of Alvatria, year X551
  • Likes: Safe journeys, Climbing, Acting like a phantom thief.
  • Dislikes: Snakes, Roaches, Big monsters in general, Bad food
  • Talents: Sneaking, Information gathering
  • Natural enemies: Snakes
  • Image color: Pale grey

Background:

A memoryless soul that managed to earn(?) a chance for another life.

Named Garami by the goddess of Darkness, the former nameless set out for a journey of fantasy, adventurer, and much more! Perhaps...

Appearance:

As a Grey Demon. Garami has a sphere-like main body with four long spider-like legs that end in four-clawed feet like a robot claw. The main body's face consists of a deformed mouth with sharp teeth of different lengths, and a pair of coal-like eyes without any pupils. She also has a tongue of half the length of her legs.

Personality:

As a new resident of the fantasy world, Garami is curious about everything, but she never has the opportunity to do so because of her living in a Dungeon. Survival takes priority, leading to her having to focus on skills and abilities that she can use to stay alive.

Nevertheless, Garami has a lazy bone, as seen in how she favors a tactic of laying traps rather than actively hunt down monsters for food. This laziness also extends to how she wants others to do her work for her. But in the end, she simply wants to stay safe.

On another note, Garami takes great pride in her works, as seen in how she aims for an evolution to a race she designed herself when she was a simple soul.

Abilities:

As a Grey Demon, Garami's abilities are rather lackluster, and she would have been insta-killed if she was up against an adult adventurer. However, she compensates for her weakness with schemes and skills to survive in the Dungeon.

As the Champion of Alvatria, Garami has many Darkness attribute skills, even if most of them are basic variants. She also has an improved growth rate with skills with this attribute.

As a Grey Demon, Garami has the Empty Demon Vessel skill, which negates any increased damage by the Holy- and Curse attributes due to other traits Garami has. Another ability of the trait is that Garami can obtain Monster Skills from virtually any monster species, despite the demerits that each Monster Skill she picks up limits what kind of Monster Skills she can pick up the next time.

Garami has also trained herself to have an amazing balance due to having to use her unpractical Grey Demon body to climb walls, sneak in the shadows, and to create spider webs despite the lack of dextrous hands, legs, fingers, or whatever.

  • [Aura of Darkness]: A skill granted to Garami for becoming the Champion of Alvatria. The skill emits a black haze-like aura that weakness anyone except for Garami, reducing their stat values, and may even inflict status ailments such as Poison, Weakness, Curse, and much more as the level increases.
  • [Spider Thread]: A skill that lets Garami make silk threads like a spider. Garami has over time become a great web-weaver, but she would still fall short of a professional weaver, or a spider in general.
18