Kigal-Note/Monsters/Dinosaurs: Glavras Slipraus
383 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Glavras Slipraus
Rank: E
Type: Dinosaur
Lifespan: 80~90 Years
Attribute: Water
Traits: Carnivorous Dinosaur, Glavras Monster

Description:

The Glavras Slipraus is a dinosaur monster that travels in groups of three. These groups are formed during their childhood and grow into an unbreakable trio that can face off against the strongest of opponents. These dinosaurs also have a great inborn sense of justice, and they would betray even their creator if they deem them unworthy of their loyalty.

Appearance:

The Glavras Slipraus has the appearance of a raptor dinosaur monster, similar to the Jungle Raptor. They have scaley skin, long claws, sharp fangs, and fast legs. Their arms are too short to be considered battle potential, but they're just the right size for everyday objectives. 

The Glavras Slipraus' scales are of marine colors, granting them a primitive camouflage in their home Dungeon's tunnels. They also have special fins, similar to those of Flying Fishes, on their ankles and wrists, which they can use to help them when they're swimming.

Abilities:

Average HP: F+ Average MP: G Average SP: E
Average STR: E- Average VIT: F Average MAG: G-
Average RES: G Average SPD: E Average DEX: F+
Average INT: C+ Rarity: B- Danger Rank: F~E-

The strength of the Glavras Slipraus lies in their teamwork and speed. These dinosaur monsters are one of the fastest in their home Dungeon, and they have an incredible ability to run even on wet surfaces, or on top of water even if that's necessary.

The real strength of the Glavras Slipruases is their unerring teamwork. With just simple eye contact, they can understand the plans and tactics of their brethren, making them a formidable opponent to fight against as a group.

Garami's comment: No matter how big-hearted they are, I can't see myself on the same team as them.

Alvatria's comment: Well, you have the loner-attribute at the highest level after all.

11