Kigal-Note/Monsters/Reptiles: Glavras Ophagus
321 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Glavras Ophagus
Rank: C+
Type: Demi-dragon (Serpent)
Lifespan: 300~500 Years
Attribute: Water
Traits: Demi-dragon, Glavras Monster

Description:

The Glavras Ophagus is a Demi-dragon that has evolved from a serpentine monster into its current stage.

It is quite wise and can speak the languages of the humanoids fluently without the need for any skills. More impressive is its mastery of Water attribute magic spells. 

While a monster, the Glavras Ophagus is a civilized monster that will only kill if necessary, or if provoked to a serious level.

Appearance:

The Glavras Ophagus is smaller than its pre-evolved stage, the Glavras Ophigiganta, with an average length of 55 meters. Its marine scales has a line of gold at the tips, resulting in a more regal appearance than both of this snake's pre-evolved stages.

Abilities:

Average HP: C- Average MP: C- Average SP: D
Average STR: D- Average VIT: D- Average MAG: C-
Average RES: D Average SPD: E+ Average DEX: E+
Average INT: C+ Rarity: A- Danger Rank: D+

The Glavras Ophagus is an inborn master of Water attribute magic spells. It has also inherited some of its sturdiness from when it was a Glavras Ophigiganta. This makes the Ophagus a living magic tank, capable of taking any hits while using its magic to counterattack. 

However, just like a real tank, the Ophagus cannot move that fast. It also has problems with acrobatic movements. On the other hand, it is wise enough to operate a wide array of items.

Alvatria's comment: Ksuksuksuksu! Working it until it's close to death due to overwork! Classic! Wha-hahahaha!

Garami's comment: So-so unrefined... Even I have to sympathize with that guy and she's laughing like a madwoman? Yikes...

11