Kigal-Note/Monsters/Beast: Stella Mole
336 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Stella Mole
Rank: F
Type: Beasts (Mole)
Lifespan: 30 Years
Attribute: Earth
Traits: Beast Monster

Description:

The Stella Mole is a docile creature that lives underground by eating dirt and vegetables it can find.

They are sociable and trustworthy monsters that are tamed for the reason of helping with digging works. Since they are so honorable, some people do not even need to use the forced servitude ability of the [Tame] skill to have the Stella Moles work for them.

They are on the top 10 list for "Monsters I want to have as a pet".

Appearance:

Stella Moles are goat-sized moles with dark-brown fur and a yellow star mark on their foreheads. They are also noted to have "kind" faces that humanoids find adorable.

Abilities:

Average HP: F- Average MP: G+ Average SP: F
Average STR: G+ Average VIT: F- Average MAG: G-
Average RES: G+ Average SPD: G Average DEX: F+
Average INT: C- Rarity: D- Danger Rank: G

The Stella Mole has no noteworthy battle abilities, but they are great tunnel diggers. A single group of Stella Moles can build an underground cavern system on their own in less than a week.

The Stella Moles are intelligent enough to understand humanoid language, even if they are a little slow to show that they understand. They are also talented with anything related to the earth, like farming.

Wisdom Raven's comment: Why isn't this chapter about my race!?

Garami's comment: Gentle-moles before birdbrains.

12