Kigal-Note/Leadership Skills: [Tame]
371 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Skill: Tame
Skill Type: Leadership Skill
Tier: 1
Attribute: none
Effect:
  • A skill that can be used to tame over any monster-type creature.
    • The tamer can tame a new monster when the old one dies, but only after a cooldown period that is determined by the strength of the previously tamed monster.
  • The tamer receives EXP equal to X% of what the tamed monster obtains.
    • X = Skill Level.

Description:

The [Tame] skill allows the skill owner to take their first steps on the path to become a Tamer. Through taming a type of monster with this skill, one will unlock access to every Tamer class one could tame that monster with. 

One can tame any monster of a lower racial rank without any problems, but in case one tries to tame a monster of equal or higher rank, one needs the approval of the target for it to be tamed.

After being tamed, the monster can be forced into servitude with its will and thoughts kept in check, essentially being reduced to a simple puppet. This only works on monsters that are of a lower racial rank and one will not be able to obtain any Tamer classes through this method.

Another function is that one can link the tamed monster's life with the tamers. In case the tamer dies, so will the tamed monster, but not vice versa. This allows the tamer to keep more violent monsters in check without having to shut off the will of the monster. Again, this works only on monsters with a lower racial rank or an equal rank.

The skill level increases along with the tamed monster's EXP, and for each skill level, the more EXP is the tamer rewarded with.

Gust's comment: Why's it not about meeee!?!?

Random Stella Mole's comment: ......*Kindly pats him on the back*

10