Kigal-Note/Demons: Reha Aridna
428 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Reha Aridna
Rank: E
Type: Demon
Lifespan: 110~250 Years
Attribute: Darkness
Traits: Demon, Arachnid

Description:

A spider-like demon that lives in the jungles and in caves. They spend most of their day to spin their threads and create webs in the jungle. Many people try to locate this demon due to its silk being one of the finest in the world. Due to that, the Reha Aridna has a celebrity reputation amongst monsters in the jungle.

Appearance:

The Reha Aridna takes the appearance of a white spider with long legs. It has a neck like an ant, but the rest of the head remains a spider. 

Abilities:

Average HP: F- Average MP: E+ Average SP: E+
Average STR: F- Average VIT: F- Average MAG: E-
Average RES: E Average SPD: E Average DEX: D-
Average INT: C Rarity: D+ Danger Rank: F+

The Reha Aridna's greatest strength lies in their webs. A talented individual of this race can produce silk threads with the same durability and strength as steel.

Other than its threads, the Reha Aridna lacks ways to defend itself, so they stay in their nests and only come out when they have captured something with their webs outside.

Gust's comment: Ah, the shut-in life. How enviable...

Garami's comment: No, it's not. Just eating bugs or whatever that are trapped in the webs is a fate worse than death! You can't even cook the game without catching the whole house on fire!

16