Kigal-Note/Magician Classes: Spectermancer
565 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Spectermancer
Type: Magician Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • Legacy Quest: [The Book Undeads]
  • MAG at 100 or more
  • Negative Karma Value of 100 or more
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • MP growth increase [Small]
    • MAG growth increase [Small]
  • Unlocks skills related to the following themes:
    • Necromancy
Skills obtained by advancing in the Spectermancer Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Lesser Undead Element Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Create Undead Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Control Undead Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Necromantic Rite Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Nether Magic Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Undead Resistance Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Necromancy Reinforcement Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Magic Reinforcement Lv.1]

Description:

A Spectermancer is a rookie in the art of necromancy. Through their magic, they create artificial souls that inhabit the bodies of dead creatures and commands them to do their bidding. The necromantic spell awakens the memories of old skills and other abilities that still retained in the body, resulting in a formidable servant.

Spectermancers cannot command Vengeful Spirits to do their bidding like real Necromancers but they can still purify the Vengeful Spirits, meaning that there is a slight chance for cooperation with the lost soul.

The skill [Create Undead] is the start of everything. The Magic Skill creates and grants an artificial soul to a corpse, for then recreating the body so it will match the soul as much as possible. If the body cannot endure the transformation, such as the body being too damaged or the artificial soul being too much of a mismatch with the body, it will lead to a misfire and destroy the corpse.

[Control Undead] is used to command the undeads created with [Create Undead], but additional effects obtainable through taming skills or the [Party] skill is not attainable. One needs the [Undead Servant] skill, a combination evolution skill of [Control Undead] at the highest level and [Tame], for that.

[Necromantic Rite] allows the Spectermancer to absorb corpses into a special Storage, obtaining materials to create new undeads through [Create Undead], along with blueprints for undeads of the same genus as the corpse absorbed. This bypasses the chances of the undead creation falling. One can also create original undeads with additional materials.

Gust's comment: The [Lesser Undead Attribute] can only be obtained through having this class as your main, or by being born as an undead. The "Undead Technique User" title is apparently impossible to obtain if you're not already an undead, so I've heard.

Garami's comment: Probably some evolution requirement for Lich. Not that I could turn into that even if I tried.

11