Kigal-Note/Humanoids/Demi-Humans: Sahuagin Elder
349 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Sahuagin Elder
Rank: S (E-)
Type: Demi-Humans
Lifespan: 80~100 Years
Attribute: Water
Traits: Demi-Human, Aquatic Humanoid

Description:

Sahuagin Elders are humanoid fish creatures that live in lakes or in the ocean. They are Sahuagins that has mutated into a new race by having lived more than 70 years as a Sahuagin.

Unlike the younger warriors, the Sahuagin Elders do not have the strength to fight as a warrior anymore. Instead, offer their knowledge from the time in their youth and tend to fall back on Artisan-related skills.

Appearance:

The Sahuagin Elders have the same appearance as a regular Sahuagin, just much older. Unlike the normal Sahuagins that did not mutate, the Sahuagin Elders have a large beard made of fibers no different to regular hair.

Abilities:

Average HP: F- Average MP: E Average SP: F+
Average STR: F Average VIT: F- Average MAG: F
Average RES: F- Average SPD: F- Average DEX: F+
Average INT: C+ Rarity: D+ Danger Rank: G+

The Sahuagin Elder shares all the strengths of a regular Sahuagin, but they lack the vitality and energy they had as young, making them more fragile and slow-moving now. They rely more on Artisan skills to make use of their knowledge and experience and they teach the younger Sahuagins about their adventurers and mistakes in the past. 

They also have access to the unique [Sahuagin Elder's Knowledge] Monster Skill, which improves their memories and calculation abilities. However, this skill does nothing to prevent the Sahuagin Elder from turning senile with age, so the skill simply cancels out the mental regression due to too old age.

Garami's comment: You can't fight against old age.

Gust's comment: My master back at the library could. He's more than 200 years old but looks no older than 50.

Garami's comment: Wait, he's not human, right? He's some kinda elf, right!?

9