Character Page: Glavras
570 17 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Characteristics:

  • Race: Pure Lake Dragon
  • Gender: Male
  • Height: 6 m
  • Length: 66 m
  • Weight: 168 tons

General information:

  • Age: 1,027 years 
  • Birthday: 19 of the month of Order, year Y542
  • Likes: Himself, Water, Supremacy
  • Dislikes: Those stronger than him
  • Talents: Scheming, Swimming
  • Natural enemies: Ulrit Avalar
  • Image color: Light-Blue

Background:

Glavras lived most of his life in a secluded part of the Velantas region, long enough for him to allow him to evolve into the Pure Lake Dragon species. While living his life, he devoured small fishes and insects, never having to feel the fear of facing a stronger adversary.

Due to never having explored the outside world due to him being the same size as a normal snake at the time, Glavras never encountered any dangers in his long life, mostly due to what he called his home was a cave in the Devil's Spine, a mountain which is, in fact, a remnant of the Genesis God.

After discovering that the world contained creatures way above his level, Glavras started a campaign of once again becoming "the supreme creature" of his little world. This time, however, that "little" meant "all of creation".

Appearance:

Glavras is a large water serpent with light-blue scales and fins across his body. On his head, he wears a crown made from his horns, decorated with a single dark-blue gem.

Personality:

Glavras is vanity itself. He thinks of himself as the greatest creature in all existence due to his 1.000 years old life as the sole predator in his limited environment. This makes him incapable of accepting any other creatures greater than him, even the gods.

Despite that, he is also lazy, or better said, slow, due to having lived his life in his own tempo for so many years. Despite his vainglory, he is not above asking others for help with his plan, as he thinks he is only using them for his own means.

Another bad trait about Glavras is that he cannot honor promises, nor understand the sentimental values that others have in certain items, as seem how he betrayed the Black Baron, and when he robbed the kingdom of Avalar of their memorial castle for their first king with the help of the Baron.

One of his better, or worst, qualities is his lack of fear. Even if it would destroy the world, if it meant for Glavras to stay as the greatest existence, he would do anything for that purpose, no matter the costs. 

Status Page:

Name: Glavras
Race: Pure Lake Dragon   | Gender: Male
Level: 47
Karma Value: -200 <Chaotic>
Skills: 23
HP: 444/444 MP: 726/726 SP: 430/430
STR: 681 VIT: 421 MAG: 669
RES: 671 SPD: 375 DEX: 426
INT: 115 LUC: 89
Skill List:
Ability Skills:
[Mana Increase (Small) Lv.Max]  [Reduced Mana Consumption Lv.Max] [MP Auto-Recovery Lv.Max]
[Dexterity Increase (Small) Lv.Max]     
 Attack Skills:
[Mana Burst (Water) Lv.14] [Crunch Bite Lv.45]  
Magic Skills:
[Water Magic Lv.Max] [Purification Magic Lv.8]  
Crafting Skills:
[Water Creation Lv.Max]    
Active Skills:
[Levitation (Self) Lv.18]  [Cleansing Touch Lv.10]  [Clear Water Lv.23] 
Passive Skills:
[High-Speed Swimming Lv.Max]  [Water Reinforcement Lv.Max]  [Purification Reinforcement Lv.7] 
Resistance Skills:
[Water Resistance Lv.47]    
Perception Skills:
[Analyze Lv.Max] [Divinity Detection Lv.Max]  
Elements:
[Water Element Lv.Max]  [Lesser Purification Element Lv.13]   
Monster Skills:
[Dragon Breath (Water) Lv.18]  [Dragon Scales Lv.5]   
Extra Skills:
[Dungeon Create]     

Abilities

Glavras lived his life devoid of almost any type of strife. Due to that, he never had to train skills, stats, or his mind, like a certain demon was forced to do.

In a battle, Glavras can overwhelm weaker monsters purely with his stats, but he would instantly fall to anything of equal or greater strength, mostly due to his lack of battle experience.

Glavras main weapons are his Water Magic, and after he evolved, his Dragon Breath, making him a back-row character despite his huge size and physical strength. 

11