Kigal-Note/Monsters/Dragons: Zahhak
512 7 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Zahhak
Rank: A+
Type: Dragon 
Lifespan: 50.000 Years
Attribute: Darkness
Traits: Darkness Dragon, Dragon Lord, Multi-Headed

Description:

The Zahhak is a Darkness Dragon that is said to be the principle of its species. They do not hunt humanoids actively but angering one of these dragons is enough to force countries to its knees and the map to be redrawn. 

They are one of the ten Dragon Lord species, meaning they have authorities over lesser dragons of the same species. This also means they are the origin of one of the Dragon Slayer Extra Skills. 

The S-Rank dragon known as Azi Dahaka is said to be a special mutation of this dragon race.

Appearance:

A Zahhak has a slim body of a Western-type dragon, but its lower body is that of a snake, giving it an appearance not too different from a Lamia.

The Zahhak is covered in dark-purple scales, close to black, has a single set of wings, a python-like head, and has two or more heads growing from its shoulders, all sharing the same python-like appearance as the main head. They can also shapeshift into a more humanoid form.

Abilities:

Average HP: B Average MP: A+ Average SP: B
Average STR: B+ Average VIT: C+ Average MAG: A
Average RES: A Average SPD: B+ Average DEX: A+
Average INT: C+ Rarity: S Danger Rank: A+

The Zahhak can control darkness on a level that is equal or better than a Demon King that specializes in the arts of Darkness. The Zahhak is so proficient in it that it can erode even energy if it wanted.

The dragon is also extremely flexible and it is said that it can cover for its weak defense simply by dodging any fatal attacks.

Also, the Zahhak is proficient with any type of magic, even those of the Holy attribute and Light attribute. They still shine the greatest when the magic in question is of the Darkness attribute.

To summarize, the Zahhak is an expert in annoying those who oppose it, for then striking the fatal blow when the opponent is too weak to fight back.

Gust's comment: Great. A dragonfied Garami...

Garami's comment: That's a compliment, right? It is a compliment, right!?

16