Kigal-Note/Chimeras: Growth Chimera (Human)
377 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Growth Chimera (Human)
Rank: E+
Type: Chimera (Humanoid)
Lifespan: 100 Years
Attribute: Life
Traits: Chimera, Humanoid (False)

Description:

The Growth Chimeras is a type of genus that consists of several Chimera races that were born artificially by the Ultimate Goddess of Life, Yrlanaya. 

These creatures grow by consuming the flesh of other monsters, and when they have intaken enough meat from enough specimens of the same race, they can adapt their body to obtain a single ability from that species, be it bodyparts from the monsters or a skill. Sometimes, or rather, most of the time this only results in a small boost of the status category that monster specializes in.

The Growth Chimera (Human) is the starting point of this evolution line, and they will evolve into a Growth Chimera that is based on the monster species they have consumed enough from during their life.

Due to the two Disasters of Life and Chaos, most of the public is starting to look at Chimeras, especially the Growth Chimera that is a creation of Yrlanaya, with disdain. Due to that, they are often a victim of illegal enslavement.

Appearance:

The Growth Chimera (Human) does not have any differences when compared to a regular human at the beginning, but while they grow and consume monster meat, they may obtain small characteristics of the consumed monsters. 

In the beginning, they have pale skin and dark-brown hair, but that will change based on their diets. 

Abilities:

Average HP: F~E Average MP: F~E Average SP: F~E
Average STR: F~E Average VIT: F~E Average MAG: G~F
Average RES: F~E Average SPD: F~E Average DEX: F~E
Average INT: C- Rarity: S-  Danger Rank: G-~F+

The strengths of the Growth Chimera depend on their diet of monster meat, so their status values will differ greatly as they grow up. In the beginning, though they are not that much stronger than a regular human. In fact, they can be weaker than them.

They can gain special skills by consuming monster meat, but this is solely limited to Monster Skills and only those that the monsters know from birth. 

The Growth Chimeras can also obtain a status boost depending on the leading stat that monster species specializes in, but the amount is around only 5~10 points for each race.

Also, after obtaining the power from one race, they will not be able to gain another such boost, no matter how much meat of that race they consume, or even if they evolve into a different type of Growth Chimera. They also need to consume the meat of several different individuals from the same race, 

Blot's comment: And here I thought I could win her over by showing off the organization's good sides. 

Filyn's comment: Sure she's such a goodie-two-shoes that she cares about that?

Blot's comment: ...Ah.

13