Kigal-Note/Scout Classes: Assassin
605 7 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Assassin
Type: Scout Class
Rank: Advance
Unlock Requirements:
  • Class: Rogue
  • STR at 200 or more.
  • SPD, DEX at 250 or more.
  • Successfully assassinated 100 creatures without being detected.
  • Hiding-type skills with a total of 100 skill levels or more.
  • [Mysterious Killer]-title.
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of the mentioned stats:
    • SPD growth increase [Normal]
    • DEX growth increase [Normal]
  • Improves damage dealt through critical strikes. 
  • Unlocks skills related to the following themes:
    • Assassination
    • Stealth
Skills obtained by advancing in the Assassin Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Recognition Obstruction Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Assassination Arts Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Poison Coating Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Critical Dance Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Trick Step Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Addition Attack Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Steal Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Shadow Lantern Lv.1]

Description:

The Assassin lurks in the shadow, ready to strike at its target the moment they lay their eyes on it.

This class focuses on killing their targets without being detected, in other words, assassinating them. 

It is one of the most heavy-hitting Advance-tier Scout classes, to the point where they can compete with the Warrior classes of the same tier.

While some Assassins rely on poison and multiple attacks to kill the target, others use a single blow to fell their opponent. Assassins use anything from lightweight daggers, swords, and two-handed weapons, to ranged weapons like throwing daggers, bows, even guns in some rare cases. 

It is not an understatement in calling Assassin the class with the most variations. The reason for this is that most of the skills they obtain can be used with any weapons, or even without any at all. 

However, an Assassin does not have high defensive abilities. They keep their armor to a minimum and rather use their speed and dexterity to dodge fatal attacks. In most cases, they stay hidden until the target shows a weak moment, which results in this class being more popular with parties than one would expect. Mostly due to their reliability to work with Guardian-line classes to take out stronger targets. 

Gust's comment: Wow. Wonder if the loner gets some more friends now.

Garami's comment: I'm certainly gonna lose a partner if you don't shut your beak.

Announcement

An updated chapter about this class can be found here. Be aware of slight spoilers.

17