Kigal-Note/Monsters/Demi-Monsters: Troll Braver
373 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Troll Braver
Rank: C
Type: Demi-Monster
Lifespan: 300 Years
Attribute: Earth
Traits: Demi-Monster, Troll

Description:

The Troll Braver is a special evolution of the Troll Demi-monster, which requires an Advance-tier Warrior Class for the evolution.

These Trolls are considered heroes in the Troll societies, mostly due to them making the most out of the Troll's inborn high regenerative powers and bulky bodies. They act as a moral pillar for Demi-monster armies, even those consisting of several Demi-monster races, hence their classification as "Braver".

Appearance:

The Troll Braver retains their bulky body from when it was a regular Troll, with big and thick limbs and a stout body. They are more well-trained than their unevolved brethren. Their skin color has changed, going from the dull grey to a more lustrous red.

Abilities:

Average HP: B- Average MP: E Average SP: B-
Average STR: B- Average VIT: B- Average MAG: E
Average RES: C- Average SPD: D Average DEX: D-
Average INT: C- (C+) Rarity: D Danger Rank: C- (B+)

The Troll Braver is a direct improvement to what makes a Troll such a deadly foe: Heavy force behind their attacks, strong durability, seemly limitless stamina, and high regenerative abilities. They are the envy of tank-classes and a pain for everyone else.

Despite their stupid appearance, the Troll Braver owns high cognitive abilities and they are geniuses regarding warfare and battle techniques. As for any other situation, not so much.

While a threat on their own, when placed in an army, the Troll Braver can enhance the morality of their troops simply by standing in the front line, being a beacon of hope to its fellow Demi-monsters. Their Danger Rank also increases significantly during these situations.

Carion's comment: I beat this one on Isla de Mina, which is basically a mountain mine filled with various Demi-monsters.

Gust's comment: It is said that while Trolls ignore the danger signals when they obtain [Pain Mitigation], the Troll Braver takes note of this and retreats before things get too bad.

Garami's comment: Wait, [Pain Mitigation] doesn't negate the danger signals from pain? That's not what I was told!!

12