Kigal-Note/Monsters/Slime: Slime Lord
394 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Slime Lord
Rank: C-
Type: Slime
Lifespan: 300 Years
Attribute: none
Traits: Slime, Semi-Liquid

Description:

The Slime Lord is the highest possible evolution for a Slime monster that has yet to obtain an attribute. They prey on any creature that gets too close to it, dragging the unfortunate victim into its body to dissolve them with their acid liquid.

Appearance:

A Slime Lord looks no different from a large puddle of water when inactive, only revealing its true form when moving. They are big enough to envelope even large-category monsters such as the Jungle Rexus. 

The Lord's body is covered with a pale-grey membrane that contains the Slime's liquid body, and its white-colored core is located in the middle of its body.

Abilities:

Average HP: B Average MP: D Average SP: C+
Average STR: D Average VIT: C Average MAG: D
Average RES: C- Average SPD: D Average DEX: D
Average INT: E Rarity: C Danger Rank: D+

The Slime Lord traps its prey into its acid body, melting them alive inside it. It is strong against physical- and magical attacks, but it is weak to Fire attribute skills, or other means to dry up its body. It is also weak to the Ice attribute.

Gust's comment: There are just weaknesses with this thing! Wait, you can do Fire or Ice?

Carion's comment: Nope. When I got the Quest about removing this threat so that the sheep on Plain Isle wouldn't be extinct, I used a Rock Spear spell to strike it from below with enough force to crack the core before the spear melted.

12