Kigal-Note/Monsters/Bat: Kresnik Bat
369 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Kresnik Bat
Rank: C+
Type: Bat
Lifespan: 500 Years
Attribute: Moon
Traits: Vampire Bat

Description:

The Kresnik Bat is a type of bat monsters that inherits some of the abilities of the Undead Lord-species known as vampires.

While peaceful creatures, the Kresnik Bats will attack anyone that tries to enter their territories. They also try to expend said territories when their families grow too big, so Quests regarding quelling overflowing numbers of bat-monsters are often due to said bats being led by one or more Kresnik Bats.

Even so, due to these bats not only hunting harmful insect-type monster but also undeads, the extinction of said bats is forbidden by law.

Appearance:

A Kresnik Bat is on the size of a pig and has silver-colored fur decorated with black stripes. Their fangs and claws are made of a silver-like material and fetch a good price on the right markets.

Abilities:

Average HP: D+ Average MP: C- Average SP: C-
Average STR: D Average VIT: D Average MAG: C-
Average RES: C+ Average SPD: C+ Average DEX: C+
Average INT: C Rarity: C+ Danger Rank: C-

Kresnik Bats are highly efficient hunters, using sonar waves to locate prey and enemies while silently glide through the night sky. They also use techniques to emit sounds from areas other than where they are to confuse the opponent.

They also have access to Moon attribute skills, allowing them to confuse the target even further with illusions, induce madness, or reflect attacks back at the enemies.

Carion's comment: This one, this was the worst one. They had built this freaking big nest on the Sea Tree Isle, but fortunately, we managed to get to them while the sun still shined.

Garami's comment: Attacking people (monsters) in the middle of the day... have you no mercy?

10