Kigal-Note/Monsters/Demi-Monsters: Ratman
419 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Ratman
Rank: F
Type: Demi-Monster
Lifespan: 60 Years
Attribute: none
Traits: Demi-Monster, Rodent, Vermin

Description:

The Ratman is a demi-monster that is considered a hybrid between Fiend Goblins and rats. They live in urban areas where regular humanoids do not live, like in sewers and ruins.

Like the Goblins, they form tribes of their own and evolves into species that are based on an Intermediate-tier class. Again like the Goblins, they do not need to spend Skill Points on these classes, nor do they have to complete requirements as difficult as other races need to, but only for the evolution.

Ratmen is a cowardly species and will only attack when backed into a corner. However, when they do strike, they do so with the attitude of berserkers, not caring about their own life while attacking whatever they come across. They do retain some of their senses of survival, as they will focus solely on escaping an enemy they know they cannot defeat.

Appearance:

Ratmen looks like bipedal rats on the size of humans in their early teens. The fur color variates between the different tribes.

Abilities:

Average HP: F Average MP: G+ Average SP: F+
Average STR: F Average VIT: F Average MAG: G
Average RES: F Average SPD: F+ Average DEX: F
Average INT: D- Rarity: E- Danger Rank: F+

The Ratmen's sole strategy of battle is to overwhelm their enemy with numbers. They will keep on attacking until every either the enemy or every single Ratman is defeated.

These creatures are capable of using tools like humans, so they can be tricky to deal with sometimes. They also have no set skill list they all follow, so the variety between the many Ratmen can also be a threat if they get the chance to swarm on you.

This swarming strategy can increase the Ratmen's Danger Rank from F+ to D- easily. They are considerably weaker in one-on-one fights.

Finally, the Ratmen can easily have many different sicknesses and diseases in them, so other monsters try to not interact with them as much as possible, unless they are a greater source of diseases, of course.

Garami's comment: Don't go and "of course" me!!!

Noire's comment: Yuck! Just how many Holy Cleaning spells did I use today...

11